ITT: The exact page you dropped a series

I'll start

I dont remember guts banging anyone other than casca

Literally the first site.

Is this bait

funny, Conan does that scene at least once....

i also don't save shitty pages, thank you.

It's arguably not even canon

Cool story bro

How?

I hate this argument. Yes it wasn't planned out well but it still fits and it shouldn't be disregarded. This is the period right after the eclipse so it works to show how much it fucked with his head, and also how far he was willing to go to kill apostles.

This guy gets it

lol me too

You're either just a troll or objectively have bad taste. Either way, it doesn't bother me.

I only remember Guts getting banged by Donovan

Who?

Donovan

Basically this, also there was no Puck by his side at that time, no one to heal him or to talk him back to mental sanity, was one of Guts lowest periods, it fits that he was out of character.

>"Stop, wait a second, were you about to from the very beginning of the series say something relevant? We cannot have that!"

I hate this manga, author is a retard who cannot write for shit. mystery manga should reveal little pieces of information to invite you further in. Instead this shit insist on giving you fuck all in most annoying way possible. In the end according to couple thread i scrolled through mystery is some ww2 alternate timeline crap, how dissapointing.

also i hate how bert and reiner kept acting like everyone else especially eren are "inconsiderate" for not seeing their side of thing, while never once explaining shit. and people on Sup Forums were defending them.

which brings me to another reason while i couldnt follow it anymore. everybody in every thread kept shittalking eren when in fact eren did nothing wrong whole series. he acts according to information he has and is preety based all things considered. maybe anime fags started it who knows.

i dropped i cause every months instead of being enterteined i was just getting angry and frustrated. fuck this series. i see threads from time to time and saw the page when bert died, good riddence now for annie, reiner and ymir.

Ymir is dead too

O

MY

GOOOOOOOOOOOD

RUBBER

AND

CHOCOLATE

CUM

Except it was established after that Guts is not the type of guy to fuck around random people willingly.

That's my point

Yeah, I could never finish the first volume.

My little sister loved the series. Well, she loved Elfen Lied and Sword Art Online too, so it must be good, right?

>page

That is hilarious.

The author is pure bullshit.

This page does annoy at the time you read it but after the basement reveal you learn that this page is not that big a deal. WHO IS THE ENEMY???? well it's another nation. soldiers.

The basement reveal is so massive due to the all the deprived information that it completely flips the entire story on it's head.

You can say it's bad if you want but I think it's unique.

I have to agree. The lead up to the basement was years in the making and dangled over our heads for years. It would make sense that all that foreshadowing would be a game changer. It better have been or you would have more people disappointed with the reveal than just the standard people that would be disappointed with any reveal at all. It changed the setting completely by just revealing the scope of it.

the first page?

As and pointed out, he was completely fucked in his head at this point and borderline insane. He did a lot of things during the Black Swordsman arc that could be considered out of character, doesn't make it a bad arc though. On the contrary it's good because it shows his development and progress.

Haha, I did this a while ago because I opened the manga on my tablet on the bus not knowing anything about it.

I do intend to get back to reading it eventually.

>Guts was prepared to fuck a hideous evil monster for the sake of revenge
>wouldn't even fuck this qt to save himself, Casca and the Band of the Hawk

baka

Except there is no reason for him to fuck a random bitch to check if she's an apostle. This is the dumbest excuse that is constantly posted everywhere just so idiots can protect the sanctity of Berserk as a whole from criticism.
If he already knew she was an apostle, he'd kill her before he transformed.
If he didn't already know she was an apostle, then he has no reason to have sex with her, and it works opposite to his later established character.

The only reason he'd be having sex with her in this scene is if he just wanted to get his rocks off before killing her, or if he just wanted to bang some random chick, but never lets his guard down so her surprise attack failed.

Actually he probably fucked her so she'd be caught off guard and he could finish her off quickly instead of having to fight. Guts is a smart man, he won't get into a fight he can easily avoid.

Also it was pretty good revenge since she killed Corkus mid-fuck.

His trainer

>people on Sup Forums were defending them.
BRAY-fags were defending them. You're meant to side with Eren, you know. Also, Ymir is dead too

>a point blank surprise attack with a fucking cannon is stupid he should've just fought an apostle at full strength on a level playing field
Uhhhh.

First arc of Berserk is terrible and only delusional fanboys will defend it. Best solution is to skip it entirely and go straight to Golden Age, maybe revisit it later.

What's the name of this manga?

That...is hard to believe.

Two different manga by the same author, Dragon Zakura and Investor Z.

for

Thanks. Don't know why they say Japanese comedy is unfunny. Their unintentional comedy are gold.

The JSDF wank was too much.

Jesus. I'm not a thin-skinned faggot but the delusion of some of these writers feel beyond wrong.

>she walks up, trying to seduce him in her human form
>he blasts her in the face with his arm cannon
Woah dude, level playing field

Yeah because she definitely wouldn't be on guard.

Just like she would be on guard while trying to kill him. Oh, wait.

How much better this would have been if Casca actually betrayed Guts and he had become an angry badass who fucks demons while killing them instead of a retard's caretaker.

You're not wrong but I like that intense look. It really suits erza.

>Ignoring WWII this hard

Oh boy.

the wise magic negro

More like tokyo arbitrary bullshit.

>thinking you've caught your prey literally with their pants down
Slut apostle is an ambush predator, no one is on the defensive during an ambush. Use your brain user.

So he could hand cannon her in her human form, perfect.

So, you're a faggot, then. That's cool. It is CURRENT YEAR, after all.