'There are no successful black nations'

youtu.be/hNctnK1LUwQ

Pretty good episode.

K, but what solutions can we come up with that will solve this?
>Inb4 genocide
You can't seriously advocate that without perfectly justifying the Leftist narrative.

Deport. Genocide, Balkanize, or Suicide.
You pick.

I’ve seen Black Panther, of course there is successful black nations.

this
Sup Forums racists btfo

Black Pigeon is a subversive Jew

Good video black pigeon,but can you lower the sad music ,,it's not sad it's annoying

today, being subversive means going against the Judeo-Marxist narrative

Daily reminder that black pigeon speaks is a paid opposition shill. Same with all the other identity politics bullshitters.

The only real youtubers namedrop Jews in every video because Jews caused literally every problem.

Delet this

Filthy fucking weeaboo.

>He's not openly frothing at the mouth, full on 1488
>Therefore: he is controlled opposition.
Nice meme flag, faggot.

what is it with niggers repeating themselves multiple times? why do they do this!??!!?!

There was one successful Black African civilization -- the Upper Kingdom of Egypt, which copied the civilization of the White/Middle Eastern northern Egyptians (Lower Kingdom) with some success. They even built a few half-assed pyramids in the south. Imitation kangs, one might say. Still better than Nigeria, Haiti, etc. when compared to their contemporaries.

This is why I refuse to feel sorry for Black Africans. They can copy the Upper Kingdom example, or they can jerk themselves off on their victimhood complexes.

kill yourself, kike-worshiper

Why do you assume that it is a problem and why do you assume it is the white mans responsibility to solve it?

If I told you there were no ape civilizations would you ask me how to "fix" it?
>implying it matters if we justify the leftist narrative
Why? You are a stupid leaf. We are on the side of truth and logic. We are not wrong. It is fact. They can tell their followers that we are devil worshipers all they want but the truth will prevail.

There was an entire list of youtubers paid off to not talk about certain criteria and BPS was one of them you fucking newfag nigger cunt.

There were other successful African civilizations, although they were few and far between. Mali, Songhai, Kanem, Kongo, Ghana, Aksum, etc. I don't understand why dumbass niggers have to fall back on Egypt.

>i like listening to the same shit over and over

literally no better than the kekifags

This kills the Pigeon.

I require a source. Your ass doesn't count.

Only possible solution is to raise the iq of the country.
You need a strong eugenic program + high iq immigration for that.
But nigs refuse to recognize the validity of iq and race.

Nigger it was when they were trying to demonetize videos. I didnt think three years later I would be talking to literal newfags. If you are really interested look it up yourself or keep living in lala land where every youtuber who lives in the gray area for pay is somehow not a shill.

>The absolute state of Sup Forums.jpeg

There were the Nubians, but they lived further south than Upper Egypt. All Egyptians then and and now are on the brown spectrum between "Mediterranean olive skin" through "sandnigger" and to negroid, "white" and "black" is so oversimplified it's useless, especially in Egypt. Actual blacks were and are still seen as foreign and stereotyped negatively in Egyptian art. They were also used as slaves and servants, though the same is true of other non-Egyptians like semitic and berbic peoples to the west and east of Egypt.

I said "Your ass doesn't count." Kike.

quarantine let them rot

>Memeflags talking about "the state of Sup Forums"

Yep, THATS the state of Sup Forums. Now share a link to prove a point or gtfo

Google "limited state, youtube".

The other user isn't wrong, youtube is essentially defunding videos that talk about certain things, even if they are not in breach of Youtube guidelines.

Yeah that shut you all the fuck up didn't it?

I already know that. The JIDF rat is trying to insinuate that BPS is on the take, which is quite different.

Expectations : Wakanda
Reality : Liberia

>hurr durr he never calls out the Jew
He did mention numerous times how he thinks that Jewish overrepresentation on top of the social ladder is troubling and suspicious

>e-celeb thread
SAGE

Redefine Human to not include niggers

fuck off with this nonsense.
bps is one of the last decent commentators on yt.

You give me drugs now.

>I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Agreed.

BPS did a whole video about how the Holohoax narrative is destroying white civilization. That and his videos on women destroying civilization were some of the first youtube videos to be gulag'd.
>paid opposition

fuck off kike, look in the mirror.

if i decided to become an identity politics youtuber tomorrow does that mean I am paid opposition?

bump

he says scottish

he* kek