Now that I have your attention

Now that I have your attention

Sup Forums I have some bad news about the shooter. I don't wanna dump it here because the mods have been deleting any thread that contains info about his connections to nupol.

Anywhere I can dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
picbear.com/marcel.fontaine1917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOMMY

MILKIES

Gibs milky pweez.

Damn
Ain't that an ugly bitch

Either dump what you have here or post more Mal.

She's crossed the line

is there somewhere else i can dump the info, because soon as I do the thread will be locked

pastebin and post the link here

She has good proportions but is too fat.

She's just American.

Pastebin. Also, that's nasty as fuck. You better not be lying, nigger.

Military surplus store called and they need their tent back

those are some sad sad titties

K never used it

gimme a min

Her face is pretty cute, she'd be pretty hot if she just unzipped the whale attached to her body.

email it to me, ill post it

[email protected]

OP is a lying faggot.

I'm shocked you answered someone. Thought it was bait. Okay, now I'm curious.

Tent? That is the whole Officer's Mess right there.

htfu faggot fuck

I'll use pastebin, hold on trying to make it short as possible.

what a behemoth
would have to take a bat to the skull to bring it down

S'alright. I'm patient.

Just use IMGUR you faggot.
Nobody click pastebin, he's spreading a virus and/or gathering IPs like a faggot.

HTFU

bullshit, pastebin just shows text. no download whatsoever.

If it's a webpage just use archive.is

How close was this you mar a lago?

It's roleplay like this that killed Sup Forums

an hour

Pastebin it then drop link

I'm done but I don't wanna post if you all can get my IP

I'll take a screen

antifa already claimed the guy

Is anyone else getting sleepy? Seriously guys I read the file it’s nothing, let’s get some sleep.

>fat chick with c section scars
>nope.jpg

You're a faggot LARPer

I hope you choke on your tongue

Need moar info bro, which group?

>doesnt know pastebin
>but can tripfag

It's been posted in other threads...

Republic of Florida

I know you can't handle the truth because you are so blinded by your loyalty to the right, but it's true and you will choke on your ego tomorrow when it comes out

posting one more time for a minute, deleting so i'm not perma banned. mentioning his connection to f 0 u 4 c & will get you banned

Why did you delete it?

False
l
a
g

permaban

mods banning anyone who mentions connection to avoid lawsuits

save it for posperity, i'm deleting soon

you have nothing to lose with this crazy stupid guess nigger

What do you think of this?

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

>I-I won't get b& if I delete the image
confirmed LARPer that has literally no idea how Sup Forums works.

Watch me not get b&

post whats in the pastebin in a new thread and see how fast you get deleted and banned

you faggots so desperately want this to be true, your intentions are transparent
>left calls for massacres and massacres happen, then they shout the right did it like we havent been watching them cry wolf like faggots for months

> a shitskin spic
> being part of the extreme far-right

fucking kek
why can't anyone fucking get this through their fucking heads?
ONLY whites can be in the far-right
only whites can be part of a far-right movement
it's literally fucking natsoc, wn, and fascist
no shitskin is part of any far-right because the far-right is all about saving the white race and taking our nations back from jewish bolshevism and communism

The left wing fascists will and will continue to be, the only ones worth any concern for their violent rhetoric and actual actions taken. They're the ones that harm senators and almost kill them, which has happened TWICE now, one with a weapon and the other with fists, and they're the ones who spent the entire election process putting Republicans in the hospital for having a different view.

Any sick fuck going around as a lonewolf doing sick shit, who happens to wear certain apparel is irrelevant. It's about the collective ideology driving violence and that is ONLY dominant in the leftwing fascist ideology.

the antifa pics were someone else you dumb larper
picbear.com/marcel.fontaine1917

>his connections to nupol.
You faggots don't get to run away on this one. Don't blame it on nupol. It's the same shitty reddit-filled Sup Forums it's been for years.

okay
just to prove you wrong

I didn't wanna elaborate on that part yet, but it's definitely a possibility that someone else from the group helped. it's been planned for awhile.

they have a shared account on the_donald. and they are all frequent posters here

You deserve to be banned for at least a month

You have to be at least 18 to use this website

No...you have to type out whats in the post

actually you don't have to do that even

just say you know who was connected to you know where and the thread will be locked

Man into my own heart

the point is mods are locking any threads connecting him to here to avoid lawsuits

ignore the extreme right wing shills. the /ptg/ is in full force tonight

In the upcoming days, it's going to come out so I'm just going to post it now. Nikolas Cruz was part of the Alt-Right/Stormfront etc.

He's got footprints on Sup Forums and the_donald. He's part of an extreme right wing group in Florida that will come out in the news tomorrow. They are going to be heavily investigated in the coming week.

BUT... he has done a lot to implicate antifa because he is wanting the right to declare a war on them. His vision is to crush the left and he thought shooting up a school while pretending to be a left wing nut will cause a retribution from the extreme right. Hence the pictures of him in Antifa and communist stuff is found so easily. Whereas the pics of him in Trump apparel are being deleted. The florida group he is with is getting those pics taken down and pushing the pics of him being a communist. However, his plan is falling apart. He was supposed to die today but for some reason backed out or chickened out or got wounded or something. Now he'll most likely squeal. And no matter since he left too much of his digital footprint on Sup Forums and right wing websites.

The mods are deleting any thread that traces back to him having connection with Sup Forums to avoid lawsuits.

(still not banned by the way)

Fatty is fat and gross this is a punishment dump

Thats the hilariously sad part of the far right, its a bunch of mutts that think they are white.
Very few people here would even be considered white but they think they are just as with most "White" Americans, they think they are white but most are mutts

great, you have really done it now. my thread will be locked. you should have locked yours.

but i have bigger things to worry about. my internet connection keeps crashing. fuck i wonder if the fbi is trying to take me down

Posted in this thread, still not locked

Well considering that tripfaggot is a shitty larper... it’s not even cleverly written

Was that picture of your mother taken before or after you opened your birthday presents?

epic

i told u i was typing in a hurry

Oh this shit? It's literal commie disinfo. All they have is picturea of a masked man they're claiming is the shooter. Antifa are shitting their pants hard.

That's where you're wrong. I don't understand why some people here have a hard time accepting the truth. You are performing mental gymnastics to escape the truth.

But in the coming days you will see I am vindicated. I'm telling you this shit because all the ips are going to be turned over. You may be fucked.

This is my last warning. I should have knew better to try. nupol is much dumber than old pol

Sup Forums is the epitome of “everything is a conspiracy and (((((they))))) are out to get me”

This is so Fucking embarrassing

Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh baybeeee

if this cunt's intention was to pose as antifa/left wing commie he really did not do a very good job of it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you fucking idiot

Not banned yet by the way, and the thread I posted the copypasta in isn't locked. Why is that?

he made crucial mistakes yes. but watch in the news...it's going to be a blood bath. the right is going to try hard to pin on antifa. florida republic who is being paid by (people here) wants antifa taken down legally or illegally.

but he made some crucial mistakes. the plot has been exposed. if the spin doesnt start soon, florida republic and other people that where working here will go into hiding. try not to get implicated with them. Q didn't predict this. this is real shit, not fantasy land

you didnt specifically start a thread saying he was posting at a certain forum with a certain group, you posted a pic of that. they have just been searching the forum for the actual phrases

Post the pastebin here and I'll make a thread specifying it then.

the original is gone, i set it to 10 minute so it could not be traced back to me

good god those enourmous rock nipples

What are you, like, 12 years old or some shit? First you post this disgusting white whale that apparently beached itself 2 weeks ago and is rotting in the afternoon sun. Then you hastily copy paste some random larping bullshit in Notepad. Now you're claiming your internet is cutting out while still posting. Just log off and think about what you've done.

Why did you make a pastebin, and then not post it?

dont reply to ↑

I did, but i deleted it to avoid ban

xpDPB6JP

do not reply to this person. he is an alpha bet agency

lol no you didn't you fucking retard, the only thing you deleted was which doesn't include any specifics. Also you do realise we can still see stuff that you deleted?

dont reply to ↑↑

No, I'm the alpha bet agency, he's a drunk white house official, we're watching him right now.

Which Alphabet agency am I?

What the fuck is that

>I'm CIA

lmao what a faggit