Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/1.4970678
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

better not go to school tomorrow

Good, talk shit get hit

Fuck trump and fuck white people

>Paradise Valley

Home school only

Jews are losing their grip on American population.

Is that Arizona? I grew up there.

Mandatory

>Fuck trump and fuck white people
That's my go-to as well.

Everest

Generation Zyklon wasn't a fucking meme.

The Jew shit is 100% true man. It's all verifiable history, statistics and fact you can find if you dig around. Did you know the Jews have been expelled from over 200 countries over history? Did you know the Big 6 media conglomerates are all ran by Jews? Do you know about the history of Jewish individuals in leftist anti-nationalist movements? This can all be confirmed by simple wikipedia search.

The Internet is a tool that unlocks knowledge, so things that may not get brought up in social studies are easily accessible to interested parties. Generation Z were the generation to grow up on the Internet. Thanks to America's free speech laws, the truth is out there, unfiltered, and they are finding it.

>Being disciplined
The fuck? Drawing swastikas and whatnot isn't illegal this isn't Europistan
The fuck? Only way that's possible if they're in commiefornia

I went to horizon hs. PV was full of Mexicans. And that was in the late 90s.

based gen z

I wonder to what extent they will go to stop it.

More school shootings and terrorist activity like 911.

haaretz.com/1.4970678

It will give them sense of connection with holocaust.

The number is actually over 400..It's just so fucked how they seem to always get into trouble.

Meanwhile, countries that have recently dealt with them are always the most hateful of jews...wonder why? E Europe used to host many jews, now they fucking hate them

I heard from a teacher I know.. a special needs student got suspended because he said "love Trump and loves Hitler". Arizona too. this is crazy!

Is the pool closed though?

he loves*

I partied with a bunch of kids from that area in the early 00s. A good mix of dirt biker trash, jews, Armenians and other goblinos

Lol nothing makes people stop being racist better than being punched in the face.

>Fuck trump and fuck white people
You talkin shit?
Guess you need hit

careful nig or you will be next

bump with redpills

>underrated post
have some afro duck

Habbo derail

Pond's closed

>tfw you'll never be a gen Zer

>disciplined
>get hit
It's high school, so basically the only discipline is detention and only an idiot wouldn't skip it

The (((school shootings))) are deliberate attacks towards an extremely redpilled generation, we got to do something to protect them from (((them)))