GUN CONTROL

Its only a matter of time until popular support from younger gen and immigrants restricts the US gun rights. Tick tock.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Banning drugs sure stopped drug use didn't it.

Sarah is a cunt

I wish this bitch had gotten shot

>"BAN GUNS, THAT WORKS IN FRANCE!, LESS SHOOTINGS BUT MORE VICTIMS!"

Did gun control lower the murder rate in Britain? Cunts there just stab each other. The murder rate ROSE after banning guns.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people and Sarah is just a dumb cunt.

Fuck this bitch

Never going to happen, they will digging guns from our graves for 10 thousand years.

What a fucking disaster.

ONE YEAR AGO:

>Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221

Question from a cucked Ausfag. If they did try to implement amendment reform and enact widespread gun control would there actually be any resistance?

but america wouldnt exist if we had gun control. the british tried to ban our guns, and we told them to fuck off and then built the greatest nation on earth. why are leftists so obsessed with bringing us backwards to become eurofaggots

can someone to explain to me why anyone would need a gun?

>inb4 revolution

the government has chemical and biological weapons guns would be useless.

>Implying guns can be taken without a civil war
We aren't far enough gone they can do it, yet. It'll take longer before they can disarm us without a significant challenge. Itll take more than one generation
Let the tyrants shake their iron rod, we have iron of our own

low quality bait

the younger gen WANTS to shoot up their class more than any gen before it.

that why they'll keep the guns.

Go back Sarah

She is a price of cunt

>it's only a matter of time before the civil war starts
The sooner the better

Literally tons. There would be a legit uprising and the military would support it because theyre the same gun rights advocates as the right wing

Are you new here?

>multiple of my fellow classmates are dead
I thought there were no fatalities?

Depends on what they tried to do. Limit magazine capacity and scary features like pistol grips and everyone would roll over and accept it. Mandatory buy back program and there'd be violence.

Of course they'd grandfather everything already made in so we wouldn't really feel the effects until like 40 years later, just like when they effectively banned machine guns.

Yeah, there are militias here that have been training for decades for that exact scenario.

>LARPing a massive war to kill roughly half the other americans
what you propose might just be worse than any communist regime. No one ever murdered half a continent.

Keep dreaming. Soldiers follow orders and who gives the orders? The cucked politicians and brass. “BUT my right wing army!” Who forced white schools to accept black students at the barrel of a gun?

He shot the wrong girls

Move to mexico or france if you hate legal guns so much. . :)

Banning guns? Are they wanting more bloodshed? This would be a very bad idea. It would be like cancelling out EBT cards in the inner cities. Better to fix mental health in this country dipshits. Stop giving them daydream drugs.

Your mental health history remains there forever.

i love this pic but this thread is cancer
>in all fields

States are willfully ignoring immigration laws. The federal government simply doesn't have the man power to take the guns, and even if it did most of the southern states would actively fight against it.

Using the screamiest of social media platforms to call for a prohibition, not realising the only reason this keeps happening is the ceaseless American appetite for spectacle and celebrity.

Looks cute though. Keep guns legal, lower age of consent to 14.

*as far as I know, communism has never murdered half a continent. I'll admit I dont have exact numbers.

it wont be as much as some gun huggers think, but yeah there will be a lot. there are insane hardcore prepper types all over that dream of that day.

Resistance?
A US gun confiscation would create a civil war and tens of millions dead.
After the civil War China/Russia would invade.
More tens of millions dead.
Gun Control by the Jewish lobby would kill 200 million Americans, thats why Jews want gun control so bad and false flag the US.

If the shooter was a muslim surely that bitch would have #NOTALLMUSLIMS pinned.

im serious. i saw a video on youtube once about poor people in the midwest using guns to kill animals to eat when they didn't have money but if you're doing that you should probably just die.

An American civil war general would be fucking lit though imagine how many foreign influences would involve themselves in the various factions. It would be Syria times 10000. Would makes comfy Civil wars General threads

If we had a presidential candidate who advocated nuking every single country including our own I would vote for him over all others.
>muh greater good
Atrocities enacted now so they won't be later
>muh higher good
Atrocities enacted later so they won't be enacted now
Burn it down and start again, nobody who survives will be unworthy.

>implying people would just give up their guns

Never going to happen unless a new constitutional amendment is added. "Shall not be infringed" is pretty clear.

Tell that to the Taliban.

Absolutely

There are more guns then people in the US. It would start a bloody war, and when I say bloody, I mean there will be rivers of blood on the streets. Why do you think liberals have failed at every chance they get to enact gun control laws? They know damn good and we'll they'd face a lot of backlash and would likely end up getting killed over it. Not to mention, the only (((people))) that want gun control are the (((ones))) that deserve a bullet to the skull

(((Sarah)))

>sarah

I wonder what (((ethnicity))) she ist...

>No one ever murdered half a continent.
No one attempted to remove and revoke our rights.

and you're right.

it's a sore subject, because the last civil war was the bloodiest one ever. 100% of the people killed were americans.

I saw some dumb bitch on facebook saying "congress needs to do something I dont care about the 5th amendment"

Implying communists are people

God these people are so dumb
If there was an easy solution to stop shootings, it would have been done years ago.
It's an extremely difficult thing to prevent.
Banning guns is impractical and it wouldn't solve anything

What the hell is wrong with American girls? Dutch women get a bad rep, but they usually do not talk this trashy and disrespectful. The president gives a shit about your crappy school and you repay him with public scolding... Should warrant hanging like a common thug desu

(((Sarah Silverman))) ?

so if commies murder other commies, did a person actually die?

if thats the case, commies never killed anyone except foreign powers.

liberals would win again and we wouldn't even have to use guns. we'd just drone strike them with chemical or biological weapons and then truly make america great for once.

you only have those rights because the government is nice enough to let you have them user. stay safe and lets get all those nasty things off the streets!

Ruin her life guys

Ya from everything that I've seen from the people at that school all I can wish is that he got a higher score.

It's mostly niggers who cause problems with guns. Yes the odd white dude. But come on, banning guns isn't going to help. I hope Americans buy more guns. You'll need them in the race war of 2019

>What the hell is wrong with American girls?
They grew up in Sodom

3pbp by a leaf no less

depends on the area.
Texas would probably make DOTR a real thing.

You seem to be under the illusion that young people in the US don't want to be able to defend ourselves. We do. In fact, young people like black rifles more than the older generations because we grew up playing video games.

Sure....ban guns from democrats, that will erase 98% of this problem.

no, because saying "restricting American guns" is the same as saying "confiscating American guns. and there are literally millions of Americans who simply will not relinquish them. Any government that tries to take our guns will be overthrown and replaced by a government more amenable to protecting our Constitution.

>I don’t like your opinion
>therefore you should be hanged
Yeah because I’m sure that’s a well reasoned and healthy response. I hate these people too but get a grip

"Gun control will prevent it from happening again"

Didn't work all the other times it was implemented..... Obviously.
The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Yes, at least 30% According to the Govts own simulations.

for you brainlets still struggling to see what is going on ask yourself, if you were a child involved in a school shooting, would you be making political statements on twitter later in the day? My almonds are highly activated

>Old Testament name
>'white' in Miami
>Richest school in Miami
Gee, I can't possibly imagine.

We will literally destroy this country if you try it.

>its another gun control will prevent mass shootings post
when will this meme end, bad guys will still have guns

kek are you fucking kidding me
there are 300 million legal guns in America
90% are owned by right-wing white americans
the commie kikes are fucked, they can never take over the country and create their neo-USSR

and thats very honest of you. I appreciate a guy who is up front about wanting to watch the world burn.

>Gun control will prevent deaths
How many will die in the confiscation civil war?
What now, leftists?

This. It is such a complex issue and the simplistic and unrealistic answers the left has would just cause mass violence the likes of which the world hasn't seen before.

>Leftists say don't send prayer ban guns
>Muslim attack in Europe
>#prayfor hashtag spread by leftists
>Calls to ban Muslims denied by leftists
Great logic

>price of shit

Hanging is a bit much. She should just have to wear this for a while

I laugh when students cry hahahaha

Youre a stupid shill, millenials and gen z are in favor of expanded gun right.

Youve lost this issue faggot.

Fuck off lefty

No, it literally wont.

Stupid bitches blinded by emotion always want fast solutions and refuse to think clearly. When all the more nicer right wingers say they don't want to have to put down these idiots because it's bad, I'm gonna be like Krsna to Arjuna on the battlefield, telling them the truth so they will do what is necessary. I am so done with this shit.

Honestly at this point i want it to happen so they shut the fuck up. And i would like to see the type of chaos it will cause and what the next massive murder tool will be. And if its cars how will they ban that?

>except during the last civil war when the south wanted to keep a few rights
you live in a constitutional republic. one that has an ALTERABLE constitution, BY DESIGN. You will abide by the interpretations of that document, or you will fuck off.

Tell her that she could have personally prevented this by sharing a hand of human kindness to the weird kid. But she didn't and was a bitch to him like everybody else and now 17 of them are dead.

SAGE

>mental health for everyone
>only for seniors who MAY be mentally impaired

Pick one retard.

libshit detcted

The military is not some hive mind. During Hurricane Katrina there were army units that refused to confiscate guns.

Stop the presses. This grill attends that school? And she's conveniently on Twatter calling for gun control? False flags are just a conspiracy theory, right?

OP sucks dick for crack.

>Question from a cucked Ausfag. If they did try to implement amendment reform and enact widespread gun control would there actually be any resistance?

You can't even imagine. There are something like 100,000,000 gun owners in the United States. If even 1% of them chose the "LIVE FREE OR DIE" option, which is the attitude that America was founded on and is very, very strongly ingrained in many Americans, that's one million armed insurgents. There's no military on the planet that could subjugate that number of armed civilians (many of whom would have military training). And very likely it would be much more than 1% of the population telling the government to go fuck itself.

There will never be a gun ban in America. It isn't going to happen.

Why are these "students" making highly political comments on twitter after a crisis?