And just like that, the Florida psyop falls apart

Watch this video: twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

The girl was walking with the alleged shooter (patsy?) while the shooting was occurring. She says there has to be a second shooter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIiGfUjZnbU&list=LLhBsOxskMpDmBAsgJ91fKcg&index=227
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
twitter.com/babymiednik
twitter.com/MAGAPILL/status/963879951257681921
northcrane.com/2018/02/multiple-eye-witnesses-confirm-multiple-shooters-involved-florida-massacre/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=qe-1BvBCYaA
youtu.be/qe-1BvBCYaA
twitter.com/Brandon_Odoi/status/963884573884108805
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A girl was interviewed on Tucker and he asked her if she had her phone to text her parents during the event. She responded and said that she didn't have her phone at the time, BUT THAT HER PARENTS KNEW SHE WAS OK.

better save that, itll be gone tomorrow

bump

already did.

> He's not psychic
Point at him and and laugh.

cocaine

Do you have to do this every time there's a school shooting?

I haven't even payed attention. I just assumed it was some kind of false flag in order to justify gun control right of the bat.
youtube.com/watch?v=GIiGfUjZnbU&list=LLhBsOxskMpDmBAsgJ91fKcg&index=227

another video I found in that twitter thread.

@pixidust499
Replying to @KHOUSportsMatt

>How can she talk with a smerk on her face Like it’s no big deal that this happened??? Hope investigators see this interview! Was there another shooter?
7:43 PM - 14 Feb 2018

3 Retweets
54 Likes
TrappinoutthaHouse
Francesca Agege
#JoyBehar Mentally Stable with Jesus
Art of the Republic
Bonnie Santana
clay wood
urFuqqingStupidIfUThinkI’maBot
Maaaaack
Alexa Blizz

6 replies 3 retweets 54 likes

New conversation
BossHawg
@Bosshawg35
2h2 hours ago

Replying to @pixidust499 @KHOUSportsMatt

>I've been saying that all day about most of the kids that got interview real calm

watching some livestream of this last night after tea and before going to bed i saw some parent being interviewed live. he answered a question before the reporter even asked 1/10th of it

i don't really think this was a false flag but that seemed dodgy as fuck, anyone else see it?

Sports beat reporter for world champion astros literally uncovering a major story accidentally ? What fkn timeline is this???

Mutliple reasons. It was also because Israel is lashing out about the Palestine situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

>i don't really think this was a false flag
are you stupid?

odd

>definitely another shooter
>shots came from the other side of the building as I was standing next to Nikolas

OY GE FUCKING VALT SHUT THE WHOLE SIMULATION DOWN

>twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
Wow. You guys might want to see this.

>Alexa Miednik

Alexa, tell US your eyewitness account that doesn't fit The Narrative

bump

How soon before ISIS puts out a statement taking responsibility?

You could always tweet to her and ask whats up.. if you just google her name you'd probably find her twitter handle...

bump for justice

What a dumb fucked up world who even knows if this girl is real, she gets such a strange look on her face when she says "second shooter" like a smirk

Her Twitter: twitter.com/babymiednik

Save everyfuckingthing.

This girl seems like an actor honestly

She doesn't seem genuine

slide thread. sage this shit.

tired of seeing trash threads with no meat on this.

She knew about it ahead of time, thats why she was in the bathroom when shooting happend. This bitch knew the shooter since middle school ,he probly wants the ass and told her ahead of time. She knows alot more than shes telling Ill bet

she is in HS still? she looks 28

it was a school with jews.. end of story
it's either fake news or the boy did nothing wrong. take your pick

nvm, she's definitely real, shit on her twitter going back to 2013

I mean it's a video of someone who is presumably a verifiable actual student there giving an actual interview and actual saying she was with Cruz in the hallway leaving the building as part of evacuation after hearing other shots she claims to be from a second shooter. But she definitely suggests it with a fucking smirk so who the fuck knows what this girl is up to

Wtf is wrong with this le anglo wymon^

bump. It's plenty meaty, you hungry faggot

Sh'e not fucking Anglo.

Have you fucking seen teenage girls in high school these days? A fucking freshman could look like she's 19.

she's a jewess

That dude who said sage is a JIDF shill.

The internet is so full of shit.

Guys?

This girl's life is in danger.

post the exact google link you used to get those results or fuck off.

No shit, she's attending an American highschool

Lmao she's pretty right sided, retweets "deport illegal build the wall" tweets etc.

shit is fake. between the amount of people who just happened to whip out their phones and film it, news articles written an hour later that read like fucking shakespeare short stories full of vibrant descriptions and fake “first hand accounts,” and this bitch. yeah, fake man.

point is (((who))) is behind it.

Mole burning roastie

Some user fucking warn her. She maybe be a degenerate whore but she is still white with blonde hair.

She looks like shes lying. She cant even keep a straight face and keeps going for eye contact. Sort of odd. Not sure what to think.

What guy said

Australians knew about this shit yesterday and didn't even fucking warn us.
Cocksuckers.

Learn how google works you dumb faggot.

"Officers carry something out of the Florida High School that currently has a active shooter."

I fucking hate Americans and their conspiracy theories

Do you honesty think that 15 and 16 year old KIDS could act this out and then stay silent about it for the rest of their lives let alone a few weeks? That's the problem with this theory. Why include the most unpredictable age group in a conspiracy if you don't have to? Stick with adults that understand what they have to lose if they talk.

you’re a faggot. if i see one more thread saying “shooting is fake, muh psyop” i swear. the big thing here is naming the people who faked it my dude.

>tfw 17 classmates were just slaughtered XD

Students confirm during interviews that “multiple shooters” were involved in the Parkland, Florida school shooting.

Sheriff Scott Israel identified the suspect as Nikolas Cruz, 19. A law enforcement source briefed on the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School said the suspect appears to have pulled the school fire alarm, causing chaos, and then started shooting, reports CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton.

> northcrane.com/2018/02/multiple-eye-witnesses-confirm-multiple-shooters-involved-florida-massacre/

I dunno. Wrong guy or second shooter maybe. Or she's a dumb bitch. Dunno.

israel did OBVIOUSLY.

>schizos triggered thinking this is some huge conspiracy
take your medicine

>Scott Israel

wont become public no matter what, there's people that work day and night to keep things out of the news/open-media

>Sheriff Scott Israel
>Israel
pack it up folks

thats because shes a fucking dumbass blonde
1: shooter shoots fucks
2: she hears it happen
3: he walks pretends to blend in (reminder he was caught initally trying to blend in) fools the dumb blonde bitch that thinks the shots were fired far away because muffling
4: ????
5: bunch of faggots on Sup Forums think everything is fiction because autism
6: profit

what was it? i cant view it. say this tweet isn't available. did anybody save it?

What the fuck is that

Right wing white girl
In a school that's ~40% Jewish and only ~40% non-Hispanic white
Might not be shock, she could be genuinely happy that zoo got hit up

Video from same Twitter thread
>Video from same Twitter thread
Video from same Twitter thread
>Video from same Twitter thread

mention of a second shooter, Jay Rotessee? Can't figure what that is saying.

guys...

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=qe-1BvBCYaA

How do I save a copy of this video?

Dumb fucking Babylonian faggot.

Mk ultra , mongoloid

>FBI the Post(TM)
It was a staged event. Its extremely obvious to anyone who has been following this shit since at least the boston bombing hoax.

delete system32

ok, cool, you're just some normie faggot.

Scott Israel was involved in the false flag last year at the Fort Lauderdale airport. Where the guy got on an 18 hour flight, then shot up the terminal after he landed. Total BS.

Reporter is dumb. The kid said JROTC and then Cruz. One shooter. Nothing there.

Okay.

>Normies think this was a false flag
You aren't from around here are you?

oy vey.... u should delet this goy

ZOMG SCHOOLS CALL PARENTS WHEN THEIR KIDS ARE DEAD
>some broad says things
>i was next to him exactly before and after he did anything? there must be a second. not controversial at all. im not paid at all. im relevant or proved anything in any way
who is she? should i care? this broad gon change the world. are you from Westboro Baptist by chance?
>dirty feet and shoes on an altar
the daughter of the WBJ left that place because they were too mental :)

twdownDOTnet is whats easiest. you just paste the video location and it'll ask what resolution, then pop the video open for you to right-click > save as

WTF IS THIS SHIT

youtu.be/qe-1BvBCYaA

GOY VEY

>tfw

>tfw 17 classmates were just slaughtered XD

Here classmates were snapchatting their dead "friends" on the floor. This generation is going to kill more sandniggers for Israel than the great flood.

That doesn't prove anything. Thats just a bunch of actors moaning and crying in a room with someone laying down in a pool of stage blood.

>twitter.com/MAGAPILL/status/963879951257681921
Yeah guys... what the fuck is this?

this retard can barely string a sentence together

as credible as a wet sock

Oh you're right I did not know this is what it meant.
Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps

Wondered where all those sharply dressed cadets were from

southern white highschool-college age girl. most of them are based.

this guy talked to a kid and the kid mentioned a second shooter. he has since deleted the tweet

twitter.com/Brandon_Odoi/status/963884573884108805

you're a faggot, arent you

Drinking, smoking and miles of dick can do that to you, she definitely looks like she is older

Dang she's a qt