I'm shipping out to marine boot camp tomorrow

i'm shipping out to marine boot camp tomorrow

what can I expect? can I take breaks if I need to? i'm scared shitless if that makes a difference

Enjoy your sausage fest.

Just pay attention;do what you are told; and, be quick about it.

Conceal your power level and don't fall for the walking mattress meme

what if I lag? I tend to take my time

Be ready to say “sir yes sir” constantly.

>what can I expect?
To possibly die or be maimed for literally a bunch of filthy kikes.
Good job user, fucking moron.

You show up to boot camp on Mondays dumbass.

>sir sandwich
no you don't

That's what Army says. If you say that to a DI they will pt the shit out of you.

shut the fuck up, boot

you don't get to ask questions

Every time they yell at you, take it personally and cry yourself to sleep.Just keep telling yourself that the reassignment surgery will be free if you just take one day at a time.

Sucks bro. Expect to have a bitchy drill Sgt yell shit in your face and say sir yes sir while he disrespects you. Cucky time

Boot camp was over four years ago for me. I still have nightmares about it... Do yourself a favor and dont go...just don't

Do not EVER volunteer to do anything.

it's easy.

maybe im an oldfag, but I and everyone I knew shipped out on mondays. You'll be fine, its all a fucking mindgame. Play along, get off the depot, complete MOS school, hit the fleet, don't be a retard and you'll be fine. You'll have an "Oh shit" moment your first night. Get used to it.

Then have fun with every person above you forcing more work on you to make the non sack of shits remember why they should get their shit done on time.

This.
Absolutely do NOT SAY SIR TO A DI.
EVER.

I went, go to sleep now you stay up for a 24 hours your first night.

Your first week is easyish light screaming from failed drill instructors.

Try not to stand out at all, they will pull all the propaganda saying youre a family and to strive... dont buy the bullshit.

That's really it, there's not a big secret. Don't fall asleep in class.

It's really not too bad budy, the warrior's breakfast is fucking delicious.
Maybe stretch before hikes. Just don't be a pussy and don't stand out. Anything that becomes too difficult you can wait until nobody is watching and kinda half-ass it a bit until someone is looking. Everyone does it

The food isn't too bad. If you're skinny you get double rats and go to the front of line. If you're a fatass you're in the back. If you're a real fatass you go in porkchop platoon.

Just go to sleep and don't worry. It's all an act and you see it at warrior's breakfast

Be ready to die for Israel.

That's only when you go through SERE

lol you're gonna regret it

Bring a folding chair so you can take breaks as needed

You can expect this:

>tomorrow

There's still time to make the right decision and just work at taco bell instead. You'll feel more like you've accomplished something too at the end.

You'll be in great shape by the end of basic from all the smokings. Probably have a nice salt stain in front of your bunk from all the sweat that will be shed there.

Get plenty of sleep. Nap on the plane if you're flying in. Eat as much as you can beforehand. You're going to get yelled at a fuckton no matter how hard you try to keep your head down.

Buddy of mine got hit with a shark attack.
Said it was absolutely terrifying, just stand stock still, get screamed at on all sides, and acknowledge everything.

Why would someone willingly go scrub floors for 4 years with the potential of dying for Israel at like 19k a year?

Sexy Latina DI's

>nightmares

You're an absolute pussy. Boot was the easiest training I went through. Field med and winter training were 100x harder.

Hope you weren't a pamered fuck that never got yelled at. Cause if you were and break down crying... your life is over.

You fucking pussy

I am a soldier, not a Marine, but I have heard it's a lot like army basic training, but quite a bit harder. You will meet people from all walks of life, but mainly hood rats. You will no longer be a civilian. You will be a Marine. There is no preparing, except for pushups, pullups, sit-ups, and running a lot. However, that opportunity is long gone now. Be ready for hell. Don't quit. Stay off the radar as much as you can. And pass every pt test.

anyone ever mistaken you for a man vasquez?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Y-you.. pffffffffffffffft... AAHAHA.. WAIT WAIT... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA YOU JOIN-HAAAAAHAHAAA

YOU JOINED THE PEACETIME CORPS?! YOU DONE FUCKED UP, SON. AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA

You are retarded. The Army is "Yes Sergeant, No Sergeant, Yes Drill Sergeant, No Drill Sergeant". If you call a Drill Sergeant Sir, they will say "don't fucking call me Sir. I work for a living "

Marines is Sir yes sir or Sir no sir

theyre really not desu. ive seen one hot marine. the hot ones are in the air force. the coalburners are in navy. army is just a bunch of rejects and marines are rejects with mental issues

Stay under the radar as much as possible

Never volunteer for shit

Eat fast as Fuck or not at all (you'll see)

Remember it's only 90 days

Don't think it will be easier after boot camp. Some of the yelling will go away but physically speaking boot camp is training wheels. What's your MOS?

simple advice,

pay attention and don't be a retard.

>hood rats

thats the army bro. marines are country people and metal heads with the occasional hood rat. not saying theyre better

I was army before injury, can honestly say that pretty women in the army are rare as hell. Can't speak for other branches so much

my msi's instructions in the mess

"get it in your face and get out"

>what can I expect?
a lot of fucking spics

this

the pretty ones are the base sluts. everyone's been in them.

Congrats, you donated your body to ((((them))))

Good luck and protect yourself.

No sir sandwiches in the Marines, it’s yes sir no sir aye sir

My platoon in the army was mostly white but this was in 2015

They will break you down, physically and mentally, but it will be worth it in the end. Specialize in the Engineering Corp.

I heard the most important thing is to not get married. Apparently there's a class of professional military whores who mooch of the soldiers and get plowed by niggers while they are overseas getting shot at. Thing is the easiest way to get out of the barracks is to marry one. They also said to take advantage of the canteen and avoid buying fast food.

What MOS did you sign for? If you signed infantry or combat arms, good luck and god speed. If you signed a pog contract get ready to be around niggers and spics 24/7.

Boot camp is a joke, it’s the culture shock that hits people the worst. Give it a week or two and you’ll be used to it and it’ll be easy.

On deployment even the ugliest girls get Alot of attention from all the dudes shits kinda funny

Shipping out in May
I was told to volunteer as much as possible? At least if you wanna get some chevrons as an uneducated fuck

Don’t volunteer, just put out effort, don’t be a bitch and learn all the shit quick. Try to be a squad leader or a guide, it’s pretty much guaranteed e-2 on graduation.

Fucking do not, keep your head down and do what you're told, don't stand out at all. Do no more or less than everyone else, if you get told to do it do it, otherwise don't, just keep your head down and don't be an annoying cunt

You are going to regret the decision and count the days to when your first enlistment is up. You can still back out without consequence, but once you leave MEPS, you are fucked.

Good luck. What MOS?

Just dont draw attention to yourself

Remeber bootcamp, it's only a head game.
Play the game and always remember the DI are fucking with you.
After boot camp life returns and then you start your real training.
Good luck to you and Seriously - "Thank you for your service". You are a small fraction of the population that is willing to take care of our country.

Aye aye sir, but it sounds like ayesir.

Oh goy. Good boy.

Congrats - you've achieved level 39 LARP status after 400 consecutive days of posting the same exact thread. You will now be awarded a bushel of sage

By the end of the first enlistment you should be a Corporal by then, and that’s when life in the Corps starts getting better. However I still wouldn’t do more than 1 or 2 enlistments because only losers stay in longer than that.

I'm jealous, do not fuck up by pussing out.

i heard about some soldier banging a local girl on deployment in afshittistan, the villagers chimped out and beheaded the girl and were throwing poo at humvee's.

i only heard about it, but wouldn't surprise me, it's 500bc there still.

i hope isis kills you.

>breaks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ISIS
>killing American troops

We recently sent Marine artillery units to Syria and blew an entire city up so badly that we burnt the guns out, and not a single American got hurt.

We say yes drill sgt, no drill sgt in the Army. Never touch a drill sgt's hat and never call one sir. Marines is yes sir or no sir.

Get ready to see the meanest niggers and Puerto Ricans on earth and the most racist assholes in the USA.
Eyeballs=snap.
If you make the crucible save your salt and sugar packs to add in your water bull.
Called Ghetto -Aid.
Take care of your feet, don't let a blister start.
Enjoy the nigger fest and working for Israel.
Go to the Budhist church. So you can sleep.

I'll be 29 and I'm fat. I used to be very athletic but now I'm just fat. Should I join the Corps pol? Can I attend online schooling during my 2-4 years? At least I'll be forced to get into shape? Only thing is it will be impossible for me to take it seriously. But the free combat training would b p cool. What you guys think? I've got another 3 years of college anyways. I could use some free shit.

That's assuming all goes well and your NCOs are honorable people. Not everyone in the military is a good person. The brass will also throw you under the bus in a second if it is between you and the reputation of the corps, so take that with a grain.

You're gonna get raped

do they supply heel tape? the wide stuff.

You can totally take breaks. Just tell your DI to calm down and you will finish up in a couple minutes. No prob.

Finish school first. Joining because your fat is beyond retarded. Get a personal trainer.

No. You will have no time for school. Not even one class.

29 is too old to be doing this shit, how about you get a wife and start making white babies instead

try restarting your modem, probably a connectivity issue. if lag persists then try playing some campaign and let your internets cool down for a while. i work at IT for googlesoft

>can I take breaks
Do you suck dicks?
Are you a peter puffer?

What happens if you volunteer?

>TOP KEK

owned. FUCKING CUNT

Mole skin if you need to go to medical. Some boots rub feet raw, and Ive seen guys get RSP for just blisters.
Port side mini grinder. The best is when everyone puts their skivvies in a pile and then you have to wear some other dudes undies full of sweat and stains.

Glad i'm an old man now.

If you volunteer once, you’re getting voluntold the rest of your time there.

Literally DO NOT DO A FUCKING THING unless you’re told to.

>
this thread is infested

If you succeed at what you've volunteered or been volunteered for, do you get a higher rank?

This comment is so on point.
I can't believe this board is so full of young fags.

Supposedly the actress (photo without complexion makeup, I guess now it would be considered "appropriation of brown skin") actually thought the movie was going to be about immigration when she auditioned.

You got a break when you signed up. Don't be an asshole and be quick and generally respectful. Thinking is a waste of time. You're gonna be figuring things out fast, weather you want to or not. You WILL learn to deal with it

You can expect a shit ton of pt lunch, then more pt.

No, you can enter the fleet as a PFC by
>getting references to your recruiter (getting friends to sign up)
>being a guide or squad leader in boot camp
>having x amount of college credits already
I’m sure there’s more ways but those are the most common ways

This.

i love that gun to this day.

always wanted one.

if there's cake in the mess hall, be sure to get a piece. they want you to feel welcome

You have to be able to at least pass the physical. If you think you can, go for it. The Corps hardens you, teaches discipline and combat skills. + You will have brothers for life.

I've heard similar stories about shit like that, fucking disgraceful over there, I'd say let's bomb them back to the stoneage but

fucking .50 cal MG on a spring loaded body mount.

Don't worry about rank, you'll get it with time and service