Sorry someone tried to execute you a few minutes ago, btw was he white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzEMGstc4w0
twitter.com/harrisalexc/status/963984304333295616
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200180189.html
apa.org/monitor/sep05/impulsiveness.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

q predicted this
youtube.com/watch?v=bzEMGstc4w0

>making fake tweets because your agenda is too fragile to stand on the truth

haha

> Was he white? If so, I'd like to ask you questions

>Was he white? If so contact me
Now it's getting quite annoying.
How much of a soulless vulture you have to be to behave like this, to a shooting victim no less.

stop posting fake tweets

These vultures are fucking scum and I hope that one day they get to know how it would feel to be hounded after trauma like that. Greedy bastards that are always trying to make a buck off of tragedy as well as constantly divide the nation against one another. There is a special place in hell reserved for these exploitative leeches.

>Was he white?If so id like to as questions

Media vultures need to be culled jew or not

As a white person, speaking on the behalf of all white people in America in regards to the school shooting in Florida, ....a spic did it.

if she's Jewish tell me

Hi user. I'm so sorry to hear that you and every White country in the world is being overrun with third worlders. Did you see the people who opened your borders? Were they Jewish? If so, I'd like to ask you a series of questions, and I want you to answer them immediately.

what is truly hilarious is there are a ton of jews in that area. the jews are jewing jews that got shotup by a shitskin... what a time to be alive boys

God damn she has one of them smug faces you just want to face fuck to death

>was he white, if so Id like to ask you a few questions
>if the shooter was black or spanish then I dont want to talk to you and this whole thing needs swept under the rug with the rest of the shit skin school shootings

Looks that way to me

Is the tweet fake or not? If so delete the thread.

the nose knows

haha sorta makes me think amiright?
why is 90% of the shit posted on Sup Forums 100% garbage?
cant trust these fags anymore.

uh oh the Sup Forums moral police is here

All fields, social psyop you knewphags

>libtards and jews so obsessed with trying to slander white people that that's literally their first question after a shooting now

they use their own children as bait. the jew truly knows no bounds

>reddirt spacing
GTFO my pol, faggot
REEEEEEEE

They called the school a shit-hole.

>acting like that's not what Sup Forums does

notable racism shown by MiamiHerald
she knows damn well that the shooter was hispanic, but reporter keeps asking people "was he white" trying to find someone who would say yes.

not white

"Alex HarrisVerified account
@harrisalexc
Follow Follow @harrisalexc
More
There are 2 fake tweets circulating today attributed to me. They are doctored versions of tweets I sent while trying to tell the stories of victims and survivors -- important stories that need to be heard. I did not ask if the shooter was white nor ask for photos of dead bodies."
twitter.com/harrisalexc/status/963984304333295616

Looks like OP is an idiot who walks into any trap Kushner sets for him.

shooter was given mind altering drugs by his (((doctor)))

Blame the low-functioning autistic retards that physically can't stop themselves from replying to shit threads because they just have to show everyone they're smart enough to know they're shit.

Fucking no

Some POS on twatter (bio said "16 trans") blocked me for pointing out that Alex Harris spammed TWENTY PEOPLE, mostly students (MINORS) for "interviews". She needed demolishing, so I did it. Alex Harris calls herself a "climate reporter" for the Miami Herald, and can go for a swim in the Everglades. Watch out for 'dem gators.

the whore is really salty in all her stories, clearly hates white people, but going after children is bad

I like how she only has further questions if he was white.
Any other race? No further interest

thats why Sup Forumss catalog is so shit. They have the exact same threads posted over and over and the retards take the bait every time.
I bet you there is a "tfw I fell for the 16gb ram meme" thread up right now, and if there isnt you can make one and get well over 100 replies.

Thats oblivion right?
what graphics mod is that? shit looks MINT

everyone on Sup Forums drinks coffee. caffeine interferes with short term memory, so the threads always repeat

150k sold and rising
seethe more

Its fake, the Alex Harris person even confronted the person who made the shop and he had some cringy response

>Alex Harris
Was he Jewish?
Pro meme

> Was he white? If so, I'd like to ask you questions
I swear to god, these people have not an honest bone or cell in their body. All they want is to further the anti-white narrative.

When will americans finally start hanging media people from the lamp posts?

looks like alex harris went ahead anyway

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200180189.html

provide link or fuck off

Underrated.

OP is a faggot

sage

asking questions as patients leave an abortion clinic.

I'm sorry for your loss, but if you're comfortable talking about it, was it a black baby?

>If not, then I'd like to delete this tweet and quitely sweep this under the rug

haha praise kek fellow pede!

This is also photoshopped!

Tweet this at her

isn't there a law against contacting minors on social media?

Screencaps of fake tweets and/or news stories always go to 300+ replies on this retard board for actual, legitimate retards. Congratulations, op, you made it.

Hi Tyrone, I know you are probably excited right now with all the shooting, would you like to come over tonight?

It's real, go to twitter.com/madigoodman_ you lazy nigger

You get the idea.

>Was he Sam Hyde?

#beyond the pale

what the fuck are you even talking about

That's a stupid question to ask. Of course he's white. 99% of mass shooters are

coffee doesnt make you an impulsive autist with no self of control.

Hey guess what, you fucking braindead idiot? Guess who else "reddit spaces":

>99% of mass shooters are
Black gang bangers actually.

FOR made a promise in his speeches several times. He was right. Why are god damned Nazis always right. -_-"

You retard.

>Fuck, I don't think anyone's botherd to check for ashes under the rugs at Auschwitz.

>Under-represented in per capita
>Over-represented in # of people murdered

can you cite your source on that?
or are you just making shit up

apa.org/monitor/sep05/impulsiveness.aspx

>shaking

Honestly these stats are probably skewed depending on the definition of "mass shooting". Sometimes its just 3 or more people shot in one instance which includes gang stuff so that skews black, but I bet if you run the stats on mass shooting of 5+ more people murdered at the same time it would skew white.
Not that I think any of it is an excuse to take our guns. I'm working on buying an AK tommorrow before they ban the things since the pace of mass shootings seems to be stepping up. Currently only own 1 handgun.

you know they can just delete them and claim online trolls did it the whole time, knowing tools like you will believe it, right?

why would they doctor the tweet of a literally who reporter?

>majority of the country is also the majority of most things
Complete non-point.

People who are dependent on caffeine tend to score higher on tests of impulsiveness and sensation-seeking than nondependent adults.

Caffeine causes a lot of symptoms that are frequently misdiagnosed as (((mental illness)))

Coffee drinkers are 8 times more likely to take prescription medications.

Post your face when the pony trap loli nazi wanna holocaust board has more of a moral compass then MSM.

yea just look at all these white guys

Haiti is not a shithole, says shithole expert Anderson Cooper

Im a coffee chugging autist and dont reply to those dumbass threads

fuck white people

>was he white?
>school shooter

What else would he be?

dreamer detected

>was he white
....that's a weird thing to ask....

wow 6 ppl lol

I actually lolled

what meds are you on?

I've noticed a pattern here.
They all have crazy hair.

There have been 13 school shootings this year alone, all white shooters

I dont give 2 fucking shits about Gaza or the Isrealis. I want to protect my land and my people, NO immigration, NO diversity, NO leftism NOW!

none, they dont make an autism pill.
Why?