FEMALE STUDENT: 'I WAS WITH NICHOLAS CRUZ' 'MUST BE A SECOND SHOOTER'

>MUST WATCH
twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
UNBELIEVABLE FIRSTHAND WITNESS INTERVIEW ACCOUNT OF SCHOOL SHOOTING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qe-1BvBCYaA
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/15/SHOCKING-Senior-Student-At-Stoneman-Douglas-High-School-Claims-She-Was-Walking-With-Nikolas-Cruz-AFTER-Shots-Were-Already-Fired
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

false flag

have a bump and a (you)

FUCK ISRAEL

Holy shit

Spread this everywhere

id literally kill that dumb bitch myself for being a cunt

youtu.be/qe-1BvBCYaA

>t. JIDF shill

>t. jidf mossad

why is she still at school at that hour?

RE: how she was smiling

this is actually a shock response. one example of this from personal experience: a lady laughed uncontrollably while wishing me condolences at my brother's funeral

also, people are happy to be part of a historic event no matter if it is a tragic one. i was watching fox jews during the las vegas shootings, and one reporter was just all giddy to be reporting from where everyone got shot.

spooky

dumb frogposter

Generation Z crisis actors have arrived. They’re already prepping us for another decade of lies and hell :(

Bump

If there was like complete proof this thing was a false flag, would the CIA or mossad have documentation?

really makes you think

>no children deserve to be shot down in their own schoo...

So, the Deep State frames a poor kid with troubles.

I bet there was undercover "kids" going to that school over the past several months looking for who could be the patsy to use.

TY

bump

bump

no

government doesn't even fund CIA niggers anymore, they fund their own 'projects' through running drugs, guns and other bullshit.

is this easily faked?

>"How do you know there was a second shooter?"

>"Because after the shooting was done, I saw him."

Is the dumb blonde meme real?

>this is actually a shock response.

Except for the parents of the Sandy Hook victims, where smiling clearly means that they are actors. Right?

You conspiracy nuts will spin everything to fit your narrative baka.

Are dates on web pages easily faked? They could be. Depends on the domain controller, I guess. I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you suggesting yesterday's date is in question?

Those aren't dated from yesterday.
It seems to imply that the articles were written before the event took place.

this is some weird shit

bump

bump

lol i'll keep bumping faggots

I'll lol bumping keep faggots

how is he a conspiracy but you dumb fuck? he is claiming the smiling doesn't prove anything

Jesus christ Achmed, who spit in your falafel?

Pic related

Also Googles date cache fucks up all the time, even it was "faked" it's not likely that a search engine facilitating hundreds of millions searches daily won't fuck up here/there/a lot

How about where was his gun? Did he just set it down and walk the hallways as nothing else happened..?

She probably isn't even a student there. I'd guess she is an Alex Jones shill.

>She probably isn't even a student there. I'd guess she is an Alex Jones shill.
easily verified

It wouldn't be hard for them to put her in the books after the fact. Alex Jones probably payed her tens of thousands for this

My thoughts:

He dumped the weapons and ran to another part of the school quickly to blend in

He wasn't the shooter and they've got the wrong kid (you'd have to explain why he was there, though)

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/15/SHOCKING-Senior-Student-At-Stoneman-Douglas-High-School-Claims-She-Was-Walking-With-Nikolas-Cruz-AFTER-Shots-Were-Already-Fired

So I've watched this a lot and I keep thinking about it. I also saw another post in a thread where it showed a single dead body, and people wondered why more were not shot or if it was a fake body.

If real, what if this guy had a specific hit list of people? What if the girl in the video is laughing because she is actually friends with him (or just dgaf) and is lying to protect him. I mean, this is a weird case. Despite how fucked up this kid was and his shitty home life, he was expelled from this school like a year ago.

Lot of dedication to plan a shooting at a school you don't even have to deal with anymore. He held a serious grudge either against the school as a whole or specific people there. Very premeditated

BUMP

bump again fags, this is important

If i get doubles, the jews did it

Bump

They bullied the shit out of him, apparently. Almost half the students were kikes, they were probably born and raised cunts.

Who is this Sup Forums?

Phew just landed in Australia, took a F45 jet, anyway I was there too and I remember talking to all three shooters anyway I gotta go my limo is here.

Looks like a le 56% face meme to me.

The shooter had allegedly red hair. Please dig into this!

that'd be MIDF you mouth breather

What if they framed him?

Yes. The government told the news papers about their false flag. Don't worry 100% of the reporters are on board even though they all hate Trump.

She's just a dumb cunt. This isn't evidence of a conspiracy. It's just like the vegas. All you eggheads sat up all night and into the next to try and prove it was antifa. But you only make yourselves out to be retards.

That's a Google glitch. If you follow the links the date in the source news article is the correct date.

Did anyone else notice that the shooter has the logo for the Philadelphia eagles on his shirt? From the picture it seems like the ROTC program at the school Seems to have borrowed it. Seems like a strange coincidence considering that the eagles won the super bowl just a few days ago.

Did anyone see (((Rebecca bogart))) interview on tucker, she claims she was in the freshman building yet she looks like a 35 year old Jewess. Not a freshman sophomore or any high school student for that matter. Really activates the ol macadamia beans

What the fuck