Reminder that:

Reminder that:

>As firearm ownership of an area increases, the rate of homicides committed with firearms decreases.
aei.org/publication/chart-of-the-day-more-guns-less-gun-violence-between-1993-and-2013/

>Murder per 100k hasn't been this low since the 1950s.
infoplease.com/us/crime/homicide-rate-1950-2014

>70% of mass murders are committed in private homes, while 13% are committed in gun-free zones (e.g. schools) with no conceal carry allowed. Merely 17% were done in public places where concealed carry is allowed. Keep in mind the definition of "mass murder" is one or more person killing "several" people, its so vague.
politifact.com/florida/statements/2017/feb/21/richard-corcoran/do-most-mass-shootings-happen-gun-free-zones/

>There have been 156 mass shootings, 1187 people killed or injured, 25% of those fatalities were children. So were looking at a small fraction of fatalities due to guns happening in schools. School shootings are being blown way out of proportion.
everytownresearch.org/reports/mass-shootings-analysis/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/7xmtjj/megathread_school_shooting_in_florida/?sort=controversial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder these people dont care about facts

Where is that from?

Australia's gun reforms following the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 have stopped gun related mass murders completely. Not one since.

and suicides by firearms are down by 74%

do you really wanna know man. .?

Yes.

This is america not australia.

As the number of niggers and spics decreases. The amount of Crime decreases.

Thats not even true.

I don't buy that.
It's just that niggers own less guns than whites.

reddit.com/r/news/comments/7xmtjj/megathread_school_shooting_in_florida/?sort=controversial
dont scratch your eyes out

You dont buy what? These are statistics.

I know. But those statistics are due to the fact the nigs own less firearms than whites. And as we know nigs are much more dangerous.

Which point in the OP are you talking about?

Most of the tighter regulation solutions they propose are only applied to legal gun owners, who commit less than 20% of total gun crime (not only murder).

i imagine the average ledditor to take the appearance of the image in this post

hahaha
> ban all guns
> except for drone-based chemical weapons

WRONG!

>As firearm ownership of an area increases, the rate of homicides committed with firearms decreases.
but the firearm ownership of the school area went up by one and the homicide rate went up exponentially

this
bumping to trigger shills and trannies (aka communists)

I would like to put my own hypothesis forward:

The number of firearms per capita in a given area has no correlation with that area's rate of violent crime one way or the other.

I've looked at data from different parts of the country, and one city with a large number of firearms per capita will have a low crime rate, while another will have a high one. Likewise, looking at two cities with a low number of firearms per capita one might have a high rate of violent crime, while another has a low one. Ergo, there is no correlation.

t. Proud NO STEP lolbertarian who's tired of hearing people argue about whether gun ownership reduces crime.

Nigs illegally own firearms in gun free democrat cities where they can go on crime sprees.

Your hypothesis is incorrect:
Higher private gun ownership is directly correlated with lower crime.
Crime is also positively correlated with the racial demographics.
The more gun control a place has, the higher the crime. The more niggers a place has, the higher the crime.
Here's the source for my second claim

...so basically, children have to be brutally murdered by guns every few months because you have to have guns to feel safe because other people also have guns.

Land of the free.

>We don't want people to die, so we will come and kill people
Typical commie

>tfw its not related at all to number of armed citizens, but only to number of niggers

>and suicides by firearms are down by 74%
and suicides by knives, drowning, and jumping are up by 74%.

Nobody likes to agree with me when I say that guns have no positive or negative influence on the rate of violent crime because then the cherry picked statistics they gush over won't serve whatever political agenda they have.

>children have to be brutally murder by guns

Let's not confuse the means with the culprit, now.

I am interested in seeing what cities full of niggers armed vs unarmed have in terms of homicide rate. I think chicago has banned guns, yes? How do they compare to cities with more armed citizens but similar amounts of niggers?

By and large whiter = safer.

But just looking at cities with tight gun control isn't really a good way to go about it, because they will usually (I'm sure there's an exception somewhere) only have such tight gun laws because of the violent shitheads who live there.

Other times a city will be safe to begin with (read: Largely white) and have tight gun control imposed after the fact because it's composed of rich leftists who live in gentrified suburbs and city blocks.