GUN CONTROL STOPS SHOOTINGS

Look how safe Mexico is, they adopted total gun control. I want this kind of gun safety in my country now!

cnn.com/2017/10/05/politics/gun-laws-magazines-las-vegas/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=QTlmkfzY4TU
youtube.com/watch?v=EC2FAujBe34
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc
youtube.com/watch?v=zzkuYChFff8
youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=povtmVlXwTw
youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY
youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another better image to clearly prove the results of total gun control.

WARNING: OP IS A DUAL ISRAELI ZOG CRIMINAL WHO IS GUILTY OF *** TREASON ***

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=QTlmkfzY4TU

youtube.com/watch?v=EC2FAujBe34

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc

youtube.com/watch?v=zzkuYChFff8

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=povtmVlXwTw

youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ

4 fems, thats like 45 less babies coming to fruit. good job. we need to eradicate more female mexicans

All mass shootings promoted on *** ZOG NEWS NETWORKS *** are all FAKE. Stop falling for JEW ZOG FREEMASON LIES.

I can't say yet this was a bad thing. Those girls might be been evil bitches. I do mean evil like they might have been the type to kill a dog just to be edgy and shit. If that's the case, guns really helped us out.

thots BTFO

Good thread.

Maybe that is what gun control is for, to reduce the surplus population.

Australia's gun reforms following the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 have stopped gun related mass murders completely. Not one since.

and suicides by firearms are down by 74%

Similar results in Mexico, Brazil, England and just about everywhere gun control is implemented, that's why I cry out for gun control in my country, I want this kind of safety in my land as well!

>Machete attacks up by 600%

2 > 3 > 1 > 4

Why would people want gun control? anything that reduces the amount of stupid mutt cunts in the world is a good thing.

HOW DARE YOU JEST IN THE FACE OF SUCH TRAGEDY RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why were these qts killed?

(the story is) that they had friends in the police force, and drug dealer friends (ignore the fact that those two groups are the same group anyway) and one of the druggies saw her texts to her police pals, and suspected them of informing on the drug dealers, so they killed the whole gang of thots just like that. Life is cheap outside the USA lad.

>Mexico
>Safe

DESU most mass shooting in mexico are organized crime, not like the use where some soy gets angry and decided to just kill people, criminal atleast have a purpose and goal to the shootings in mexico

Wait are you saying gun control works, or it does not work? I'm getting confused because my teachers told me we need gun control like the rest of the civilized world.

>that pic
THOT PATROL IN FULL FORCE GOD DAMN NIGGER REV UP THOSE FRYERS

>Angry soyboy school shootings----- 32 deaths per year.

>Negro mutual black on black slaughter in the ghetto shootings--- 8,999 shootings per year.

Yeah we are just scared to death of those soyboys Trey!!

The reason for criminals at least have a purpose. soys getting guns and shooting people cause they are bitches have no reason.You die from a crimanl it understood why it might happen, you die from a soy it is just wrong cause soy couldn't control his emotions and decided to let them out with lead.

FLASH HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!

>Only part 1 for India and Africa.

WAS??

But Australia never had gun rights to speak of in the first place... and it never was easy to get them...you can’t compare apples to oranges

Definitely 2

Dat ass though

Guess where they get the guns from

You would rather have more death and a greater chance of being killed, as long as it was being done by criminals and not soyboys?

We don't have to guess.

bucking beaner sluts

>Lindt siege never happened

I am just saying it sadder to be killed by a soy who just angry versus a organized crime that did it for a purpose.

You basically get killed cause mommy didn't love the soy enough is sadder than getting killed for an economical benefits for organized crime.

all the thicc corpses ITT, I'd be lying if I said I didin't have a boner.

I think gun control is worth a shot.

ehehehehehe. ehehehe. get it? worth a shot? ehehehehehe

no but seriously why not try it and see if it works? and if it doesn't, adjust it?

They did try in Mexico (Gun control) also tried in Brazil, Venezuela, lots of places how is it working? Is it working to your liking? Do you want these kind of results in the US?

>massacres are okay so long as they are perpetrated by drug gangs

the problem is that organized crime preys on unarmed civilians. 43 missing in ayotzinapa, over 300 people killed in the Allende, Coahuila massacre. the zetas literally slaughtered friends, neighbors and families of 3 guys they believed to have turned DEA informants. literally killed 300 people for 3 guys. sad.

gun control doesn't work.

Why does it work in the rest of the western world?

the rest of the western world doesn't have a border with mexico

the rest of the western world doesn't have an african population in the double digits, hispanic population in the double digits

So you're literally saying that if crazies don't keep easy access to guns you'll turn into a third world shithole?

Wow I didn't know armed mentally ill people were indispensable. How come they don't exist in all other developed countries??

What a waste of dat ass.

Maybe it would actually work if they weren't able to smuggle in boatloads of guns from the fucking USA.

Lol found the hisp*nic.

Its not your country mud. Go back to Germany mud.

You guys are clueless

>comparing what our gun control would be to a third-world, crime and corruption crippled country
Eat tide pods OP
Fucking retarded

Racist ass

Gun control does not stop shootings, Communist shill.

Always the same old arguments.

It's fucking Mexico you moron.

We rank in the top 10 countries on gun violence with the likes of Mexico and Sierra Leone. Except the glaring difference is we're rich as fuck and have the resources to actually control crime with law enforcement.

You're fucking idiotic.

the world tells murica maybe its town to put down your toys
>b-b-but look at mexico they are wwway worse
then fucking die you idiots

I mean there are like 4 view points.

>Full Libtard: Guns are evil this is exactly why
>Conventional normie: School shooting is problem congress do something
>Republican: Statically irrelevant, but this needs to be on the news because the Dems are talking about it.
>Sup Forums Oy vey

Fuck you bitch eat a dick with your ruse proxy insult BS

and yet you never have an answer for them

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

He is trying to get called a nigger on the internet.

> Australians don't kill themselves and each other with guns anymore
> Sure the murder rate didn't go down at all, but at least it wasn't with guns

>be Democrats
>ban guns, while simultaneously importing millions of violent 3rd-world niggers, so white can't defend themselves

It's like they're trying to turn the US into Mexico.

>Truth
This kills the libtard

why must qt latina thots suffer such a horrible fate

Kid gets bullied but instead of having teachers and parents dicipline those responsible its best to just disarm everyone in the country.

Fuck people who just dont want to do their fucking jobs.

What happens when America is majority Mexican?

What's Brazil like?

thats hot

CHYNA has a surprisingly low death rate. Well, atleast until trump triggers some sort of economic crash over there lul

Nothing. Racist dumbass. We'd still be rich compared to anyone else and have the resources to curb the gun violence, we'd just continue to choose not too and have similar stats to African warlord countries.
What fantasy world are you living in?

CCP probably scrubs most of its homicide data to make itself look better, though. They literally have slave labor camps in central China, (proven by satellite surveillance), but of course their government never mentions it openly.

Safest country in the western world (or the entire world) is Switzerland. You gun grabbers sure don't like to talk about Switzerland. Or Mexico. Why is that?

b-b-b-but they get guns from americans

That's where you're completely wrong

The picture is of pure business. The operation Fast & Furious was regarded as a fiasco, a mission to double cross the Mexican Cartel with weapons. But in reality, especially in this day of age were everything is false, the guns might have been for money. War economy needs blood to fuel it's engines.

>this is what retards actually believe

Just look at SoCal's murder and crime rate. That's the future you leftoid shitniggers are trying to create. Not to mention the way Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore are.

>same old

it hurts being wrong all the time doesnt it antifag
>h-h-he's a gud boi
>h-h-he dindu nuffin
>s-s-society made him do it

Gun grabbers are openly racist in their arguments, even black liberals make this argument. It's like saying "You can't compare America to shitty non-white countries"

But nobody calls them on it on TV or any kind of media, only here, and we don't count.

how naive of you

That's not real communism. We're more or less in late stage capitalism.

dang ya got me

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFT

Liberals don't ever bring up or even acknowledge Brazil or Mexico when it comes to strict gun control and safety; they only espouse islands like Australia or Japan as if that's how a gun free America would turn out.

Can confirm. Law abiding citizens follow the restrictions, criminals do not. Criminals do the mass killings, if everyone had a gun they would think twice before going against a well armed populace. Gun control's only lasting effect is a more powerful organized crime.

the only fucking reason Mexico is so violent is due to having the US as a neighbor. guns flood the streets of mexico from the US sold by US agencies. drugs flood the US from mexico thanks to the same guns sold to cartels in mexico. the "war on drugs" works, right?

They also use huwhite islands and high-IQ nationalist Japan as examples, while at the same time supporting mass-immigration of violent 3rd-world niggers to those countries and the rest of the West to fuck it up.

Really activates my almonds.

>We rank in the top 10 countries on gun violence with the likes of Mexico and Sierra Leone

That is a ridiculous and absurd lie. Do you think you are going to get our guns, by telling ridiculous and absurd lies?

I have to assume your only goal is to gobble up Soros bux by telling stupid lies, because your chance of getting any of our guns is 0.00%

If we were one half, one tenth as dangerous as South Africa, Venezuela, Mexico or etc etc Brazil, nobody would fucking come here, we would have zero immigration.

The problem is that criminals obviously don't follow the law so if you implement gun control criminals are even more powerful since the law abiding citizens are powerless. Don't get cucked, fight for your guns.

>it's fucking mexico
THAT is the problem you dumb fuck

gun control only works in homogenous anglo/white societies

it could never work in America because nigs and spics commit roughly 80% of our crime

hell, the leader of the Los Zetas who was captured last week was born in California LEL

I will support gun control IF and ONLY IF we
>deport every person of hispanic origin back to their country of origin regardless of their legal status in America
>deport every person of African descent back to Africa
>deport every person of Middle Eastern descent back to the arabian desert

Drug cartels raking in 200+ millions USD per week get their guns wherever the fuck they want. They also get submarines and planes wherever the fuck they want.

I live in the North of Mexico and this is how your average police officer looks like. I've also visited and lived on the south and they look the same. I will always find it funny how libtards cry about police enforcement in the US having pistols, but our police officers are ALWAYS carrying automatic rifles or SMG's alongside a secondary pistol. I would love to see one of those faggots spend a week in the country so they can learn how better and easy they have it. Fight back guys, don't let them take your guns away for any reason.

make sure you have enough food and water in that bunker, PUSSY!

>the only fucking reason Mexico is so violent is due to having the US as a neighbor.

Same reason South Africa is such a violent shithole I guess. haiti too and Venezuela. Our Venezuelan neighbors suffer such misery being next to us.
Fucking idiot.

>drugs flood the US from mexico thanks to the same guns sold to cartels in mexico. the "war on drugs" works, right?

Do you think I am the DEA? Do you think I support the retarded drug war? Is this your first time on this site?

That shit is fake. Blood doesn't look like that. I think that is corn starch and dye

I don't know much about guns. Where do illegal guns come from? Is there some boogeyman organization creating them unbeknownst to law enforcement? Surely every illegal gun was created by a legal manufacturer, right? That makes sense right? Educate me Sup Forums

Sorry I have to use your country as an example bro. I actually like Mexico lol.

So hot

More evidence you're just posting for the Soros bux. Idiotic empty comment.

You probably dont' even give a fuck about gun control, maybe even posting from Malaysia or some crazy place lol.

post more Stacies getting btfo

drug cartels get their guns from the CIA

Obama and the CIA came to an agreement to help the Sinaloa Federation get the other cartels in line.

except the other cartels fought back just as hard and the Sinaloa federation ended up fighting amongst itself

PIC RELATED
stash house of a chapo lieutenant "El Jaguar". the guns found in this stash house were traced back to Eric Holder's "Operation: Fast and Furious"