Golden Kamui anime announced

Remember foresh/a/dowing thread where Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashi and Golden Kamui anime were predicted?
It keeps happening. Dungeon Meshi is next.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-31/satoru-noda-golden-kamuy-manga-gets-tv-anime/.119531
imgur.com/forAULI.jpg
imgur.com/RFPrzJH.jpg
imgur.com/04jwI2z.jpg
imgur.com/iO53ZHL.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-31/satoru-noda-golden-kamuy-manga-gets-tv-anime/.119531

Excepted, it does well. Not sure which studio could do its style justice.

>animeonly fags coming to these threads
I knew the day would come.

HOLY SHIT
FUCK YEAH
Enough material for even a 4 cours, and counting because its ongoing.

Ghibli

Its going to dodge the waifufags atleast since there is basically only one reoccuring girl. When Dungeon Meshi gets animated its going to be heavily just image dumps of Marcille

Fuck yes. The character designs doesn't seem to hard to translate to anime form either. Hopefully it's not going to be a checklist project for whatever studio's doing it.

>implying there won't be a horde of Chilchak fags

Get hype, AOTY 2018 confirmed

They have to do the gore, PTSD, and bloody hilarity well. That can be challenging. Blacksceen censors abound?

HOLY SHIT FUCK YES IT LOOKS GOOD

>Sup Forums loves lolis
>implying there won't be hordes upon hordes of Asirpafags

a hard-drinking one, even. How the hell they'll gonna show underage drinking?

What's the point though

To boost the popularity of the manga and the brand?

We once had a discussion with some anons on a thread about good mangas not getting anime adaptions. Tsurezure Children,Made in Abyss,Dungeon Meshi,Kaguya wants to be Confessed to,Tomo chan wa Onna ko and so much more. And as i can see,pretty much half of it were getting picked up slowly one by one. It's not too late to hope for the others to get picked up isn't it?
>yfw your favorite manga got animated

better not getting animated than adapted badly. But still, this trend with MiA gives me a sliver of hope.

Aside from the designs, which I'm kinda warming up to, Tsurezure's anime is pretty good.
And Ballroom, so far is either fucking gorgeous or neck-ridden QUALITY, so it seems like they're keeping their cards in hand for Tatara's scenes.

Ono D for Sugimoto VA

I think we got the memo

Ballroom is gorgeous all the way, it's a miracle we're getting such a good adaptation for it, I think it's amazing.

Is this an anime key visual? Because it looks incredible.

>all using the same pic
what a show of effort

Every non-dance scene looks absolutely great, sure, but there are bits where things kinda fell-apart, especially during the Mikasa cup with Hyodo and Shizuku.

The latest Mako/Tatara scene in the park was fucking great though. that cut with Gaju and Shizuku doing the Tango was phenomenal as well. I'm just being extra critical with the subpar stuff since everything else looks so great.

is this /k/-approved?

whoops.

I don't think it fell apart anywhere. It's a 2 cour adaptation, it's gorgeous and the people behind it really are putting in a lot of effort, I really can't wait for more episodes to come out.

Oh yes. How a grab-arisaka-go-innawoods manga not /k/ approved?

Good for Golden Kamui. I have no idea how its going to get past censorship laws though. They're gonna have to cover up so much shit.

>every single manga i read has been getting animated
this has been happening for years now. what happened to original anime?

You're acting like adaptations are a new thing or something.

Let's not talk about that.

Only Sunrise can afford to make original anime because Bandai owns Love Live, im@s, Gundam, and Tiger and Bunny.

super excited for this

to be fair it's not the same picture one of them doesn't have letters golden kamuy all over it.

Is this the age of cooking manga?

Didn't Kaguya get licensed recently? People were saying that the company wanted to start translating before the anime.

That is a good sign.

Never read the manga. Is it any good?

>at least hoseki no kuni still isn-
oh wait.

>isekai cafe got animated
>the other isekai cafe is getting animated
>poop and convict skin is getting animated
>meshi soon™

Yes. Good comedy, great cast of characters.

Let's just pretend that the anime doesn't exist

Yeah it was only confirmed in the last two weeks or so.

great violence

If you ever wanted to learn about the Ainu people or more likely who they even were before Japan fucked them over raw, this manga gives huge insight into their culture tying it to a really cool wild west adventure story. Great characters and even better art. Legit a personal favorite.

Dorohedoro anime never

Is it /k/? Hmmm...
>PTSD
>russo-japanese war flashbacks
>trench warfare
>maxim guns mowing down banzai charges
>arisaka vs moist nugget bayonet fighting
>11 inch siege howitzer bombarding port arthur
>go innawoods, suddenly bears
>trapping innawoods
>long range snipe only heard after the headshot hits
>hunting deer innawoods
>using rifle cartridge to light fire
>again, suddenly bears
>type 26 revolver dumping into the bears head when your face has been ripped off
>lunatic liutenant with a borchardt
>ex-shinsengumi with winchester levergat in one hand katana in the other
>bear and wolf hunting using murata when having boner
>machinegunning your own home using a maxim gun
>sniper battle between murata and arisaka wielder
>dream of building an arms factory using lost gold
>blowing crossdressing bates motel using ied
>kurosawa homage with lots of guns
>mounting maxim gun atop ford model t to hunt bears
>arisaka himself gifting a shotgun prosthetic leg
>jap bonnie and clyde armed with winchester 1897 shotgun
Hmmm...is this /k/ enough? I dunno.

I doubt they can cover the story fully if it's a single cour anime. Also there's lots of meandering in between actually storylines so I'm curious how they'll handle it

I still wonder what a gentlemanly penis is

You'll only know when you sees one yourselves.

DAILY OSOMA!!

Is my hope for Mizukami Satoshi's anime adaptation is still possible?
Though an anime adaptation is guaranteed 100% to turn comfy manga thread into shit

AH, ITS THE EXCREMENT KING!

PREPARE FOR YOUR DAILY OSOMA MEAL Sup Forums

Please read Kaguya-sama

literally every anime adaptation of a semi serious work from young jump has been gutter trash

what makes you think this will turn out any different from TG, Terraformars or Zetman did?

We'll be the ones to break the curse.

Golden Kamui is actually good unlike the manga you listed

desu I'm just glad it's not CGI
>Berserk was just a ploy to lower my expectations so that the nips could keep making bad adaptations

FUCK YES.
I honestly haven't really liked the direction the manga has going, it's gotten a bit too homoerotic and gay (The jokes were fine earlier but I liked the comfier and more exciting story driven chapters)
I just hope the anime won't be too censored, I know it will but I really don't want black bars and shit. I'm crossing my fingers that a studio like Production I.G. gets this, I think they'd do perfect.

Who will voice our Ainu girl Sup Forums?

Yuki Aoi

Good news, heavy censoring and art would be meh I guess. As expected of any adaptation.

>ainu poop jokes the manga
lol, prepare to see this series ruined by bandwagon otaku

Some insider sources are saying A1 is the studio.

just like any great manga adaptation. Doesnt stop us to actually TRY enjoying at the expense of the secondaries

>Some insider sources
Read: your ass

That's great.

>Hoseki no kuni? Isn't that that Steven universe rip off?

Director doesn't know how to adapt a manga to a different medium.
Director didn't bother to understand the material.
Botched characterization.
Altered the story.
Fucked up at establishing the main character.
Generic OST.
Poor sound direction.
Outright ruined a lot of character designs.
Also, the voice acting was very hammy.

What year did you come from

inb4 Ono D

>incoming animeonlyfags
Fuck.

Are there any Ainu seiyuu Sup Forums? Will they find some?

They'll find a half russian one if there arent ainus around.

>Today, there are only around ten native speakers remaining, all of whom are at least 80 years old. There are also some semi-speakers who are at least 60 years old. Most of these speakers live in southwestern Hokkaido.
Probably not. Unless you want a grandma playing Asirpa.

Mai Nakahara. She'd be perfect.

>Komori san got an adaption
>Kobayashi also got one
>hoping that next should be Ojojojo
You better not fuck this one's shit up KyoAni

Just like in doujinshi!

Holy shit yes. But it's likely not going to be like the manga. Fuck.

This kind of shit always depresses me.

quick blogshit, but I went to Cairo earlier this year, and heard a story about how this generation is probably gonna be the last who speaks Coptic, since Arabic is taking over the whole region.

The idea of a whole language disappearing is fucking frightening.

2ch has been talking about this
Not sure how legit though

>this is going to be animated in your lifetime
Wew

>mfw

>tfw can't speak a word of my own language

Shit sucks.

Thought gaelic is all over there in school and tv channel and shit?

They ruined Made in Abyss and now they're coming for GK. I am anxious beyond description.

imgur.com/forAULI.jpg
imgur.com/RFPrzJH.jpg
imgur.com/04jwI2z.jpg
imgur.com/iO53ZHL.jpg

It's on the signs and stuff yea, but my teachers in school didn't even understand what they were teaching us, all we did was rote learning of phrases like "Can I go to the bathroom" and so on, so basically there's a veneer of Irishness around the place but very little actual fluency outside of tiny Gaeltacht communities on the west coast.
/blog

I fucking hate it when this happens.

Dont kid yourself, abyss fanbase gone retarded months before the anime, I dont think there are many animeonly too.

I'm so hyped for Ainu culture.

It's going to be censored like Berserk. At least, it's not CGI

This is terrible fucking news
If Dungeon Meshi gets an naime I iwll flip my shit
The discussions threads when the manga chapters come out are fucking good, I don't want it to turn into a huge pile of shit

First Devilman and Pluto, then Made in Abyss, now Golden Kamui. What is next? Jin? Spirit Circle? Historie? Vagabond?

For some reason some really great manga are getting picked up now in a really short amount of time.

>animeonly fags coming to these threads
It scares me a lot, but unlike other series this one doesn't cater to the most cancerous fanbases.
So I'm hyped a bit.
To be fair with that user, a lot of the current scanned scene is getting an anime, and while this doesn't say anything, it makes it looks like original anime is dead.
Nah, the fanbase became cancerous shortly after the anime was announced, and even after that it wasn't as bad as it is right now.
Don't kid yourself user, animeonly fags tends to lower a lot the quality of everything, and bere on Sup Forums, where they're particularly cancerous, tends to devastate the threads.
tfw you were fan of Konobi, amnchu, flying witches and dagashi kashi before they got the anime

The TL threads were civilized and were great but it's already been 3 months since they ended so I guess you're right.
The storytime threads started the slippery slope to what the anime threads are.