Fuck your free speech? Fuck it fuck it fuck it!

Holy shit holy shit holy shit NO.

Okay. So.

I'm used to the fucked up, socially hobbled, freakishly small dicked white fuckboys pissing and moaning about women. And when your screaming racist shit.

And I'm used to your consciously evil, sadistic, wholly irrational Trump worship.

But thread after thread after motherfucking delusional THREAD saying this Florida shooting is a false flag hoax?

Fuck.
You.

This is why we're coming to knock the fucking shit out of your sacred freeze peach the INSTANT Dems get power back.

We've let hangmongers, literal tinfoil schizos, and Skinheads hide behind the First Amendment for too fucking long and every normal person in this country is so so ready to take a flaming shit on your soulless dead slaveowner Constitution.

So fuck your fucking free speech.

Fuck your First Amendment.

Mother FUCK the Second.

We'll get your bastard guns eventually, I swear, but for now the priority has shifted.

We're coming for your holy speech and this time we're NOT fucking around.

A whole fucking hell of a lot of people depend on sane people shutting the radical right the fuck up.

I'm talking hard prison time. Hate speech felonies. Lifetime bans from the goddamn internet.

I'm talking forever so this racist mass murdering bullshit never ever EVER fucking happens again.

Jesus F. Christ I need a drink. Or an ugly Nazi face on my fist right the fuck NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=cl3nnh6r76Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ltJmarz72rI
hooktube.com/watch?v=cyPJPcNY3Lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad

0/10

hooktube.com/watch?v=cl3nnh6r76Y

KYS faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=ltJmarz72rI

hooktube.com/watch?v=cyPJPcNY3Lc

Sage

This exact attitude accomplishes the exact opposite desired effect

Just ignore them you idiot

Also why the fuck are you here if you are so fucking bothered by it?

kek
2/8 b8 m8

N E W
E
W

Look everybody!
It’s a real oldfag!!

yawn

What is hate speech? I often remark that I wish all jews were put to death in the most painful way imaginable. Is that bad?

It's a hoax. Now kys.

you kikes are freaking out since you know that your mortal enemy is waking up.

sage

Little white coward commie boy dances for his supper.

>images.jpg

kill yourself fag

you're obviously a powerless raging pussy

Can't you just stop being a faggot tho? Wouldn't that fix all your problems?

lol you'll never get back into power and bloodshed will bring about any change and there again you lose

do your worst because i want to be able to write ceaser and tell him i washed my hands of it but the people demand your blood

Oh fuck man, when we get control again it's the gulag for these cunts.

ribbit spacing and try too hard bait
>not even a 1

Sage

If they wanted to false flag they wouldn’t have used a spic shooter

This seems legit

THE FASTER YOU FUCKERS GET BACK IN "POWER" THE FASTER WE CAN JUMP OFF CIVIL WAR YOUR COMMIE BLOOD WILL BE FRESH NUTRIENTS FOR THE TREE OF LIBERTY

GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD BLESS THE REPUBLIC

Holy fucking reddit spacing, I can feel the adderall coursing through you just from reading this bait.

there used to be a time when the left were the party of the working man and were anti-war, pro free speech and in favor of employing detente whenever they could

my how times have changed since the 1990's