Raildex

>I kill dogs with my own bare hands.
>I actually am aware that I have a harem.
>A god couldn’t even resist my hand.
>Fought insect kaijus with no ability or whatsoever with only my feminine hand.
>Have better imouto.
>I’ve killed a fucking dog that kills gods.
>Youtuber.
>Stole the achievements of a dog.
>Led the girls perfectly without making any internal conflict in a heat wave, while other communities were struggling.
Tch.
>Had an encounter with Accelkek as hostile while I was about to make my dankest video on YouTube, and survived.
How will Cuckine ever recover?
>Not actually some cuck
Shityl please.
>My childhood friend is still alive and likes me.
>Casually entered the walled city, which Etzali probably won’t be even able to enter anymore again.
>Beaten a dog to its death.

K A M I S A T O
A
K
E
R
U

K A M I S A T O
C U C K E R U

Touma should've died so I, a better character could've been the new MC.

>>Casually entered the walled city, which Etzali probably won’t be even able to enter anymore again.
Etzali has only gotten more powerful by taking a couple of grimoires, he'd easily be able to sneak in again.

I actually forgot, what happened to World Rejector afterwards? Are they keeping it in a cooler box!?

Sad he probably won't appear again.
Yes, Salome took it from Yuiitsu.

The girls were speaking cheerfully to him now, but things had been much worse when he
had first “returned”. In all seriousness, they had nearly killed him. He could accept
Machina, the young wife and kitchen drunk in a swimsuit and apron, who had been so
overwhelmed with emotion she had smacked him with a frying pan. It was to be expected
that Elza, the girl with roughly cut fox ear hair, had hit him with her bottle of 10 yen coins.
But he had been truly prepared to die when Plant Girl Claire had wrapped his entire body
in vines, Mass Murderer Salome had wordlessly chewed through a utility knife blade to
gather power, and Trucker Deborah had turned the corner of the intersection in a gigantic
semi-trailer truck pulling a 20-ton container. For an instant, he had suspected that the
cruel Magic Gods had created a happy-looking hell that only appeared to be a safe return.

In his usual habit, Kamisato tried to crack his neck with his hand, but then he recalled he
had no hand.

“What do I do about this? Maybe I should get a prosthetic.”

>Kamisato tried to crack his neck with his hand, but then he recalled he
had no hand.

How many times Touma grope Fran butt?

That looks gross.

>Draw a boy
>Call it a girl
>mfw

>samefagging to keep the thread alive
Just let this thread be put out of its misery. Saged.

China Joy 2017, July 27, 2017
Mobile Game Event

[01/04]

[02/04]

[03/04]

[04/04]
"_"

Noice

It's not that the gods couldn't resist, it's that they chose not to. And we're actually looking forward to it

How do you download from that site? I've made an account but I still don't have permission to view the links there.

That's not from Chinajoy, that's just their development team teasing OT15