Did OJ actually do it?

Did OJ actually do it?

>had only 30 minutes to hide knife yet was never found

>Mysterious other footprints found at scene

>Glove at OJ's house just lying in the open

>Discovered by Mark Furhman, who lied under oath

>DNA evidence contained a preservative indicating it had been taken from a lab and planted

OJ was innocent. It's time we acknowledge this fact. But, if it wasn't him, who actually did do it?

Had to be a drug related thing.

Of course he did it. It's his African genes.

>>had only 30 minutes to hide knife yet was never found

What kind of dumb shit is that? If you really needed to hide something the size of your hand in thirty minutes (especially in LA), I promise you that you'd be able to do it. And you could probably do it in ten minutes if you were motived. From where you're sitting now.

No way he did it. It's much easier to believe that the Russians set him up, just so he could stand trial, be found innocent, and weaken our country.

If he didn't, who else would kill his ex-wife and Goldman? Where's the motive for anyone else to do this?

>Did OJ actually do it?
Doesn't matter. He was cleared in a court of law.

And then he wrote a book detailing how he did it.

Yes of course he did it. But that doesn't mean that they didn't still try to frame him. That shit was common for the LAPD back then. And even if it wasn't an outright malicious frame job, their incompetence was legendary. This was also the case with the DA. Both Marcia Clark and Darden were absolute morons, especially Darden. The decision to let him try on the glove was historically retarded. They put all kinds of weight into the DNA evidence and then they couldn't even show the chain of custody of the blood samples. It was really pathetic.

tl;dr Yes he did it but he unironically deserved to be acquitted. I also think Casey Anthony was rightfully acquitted but that's a different thread.

it was his son.
he knew and covered for him by not saying anything/

Nah it was the Butler with the candlestick in the pantry.

The autopsy results scream CTE

He did but they deserved it.

Yes but he killed a coalburner and a kike so who cares?

All I know is that it was such a cause celebre back when I was delivering newspapers that people were talking about a JFK 'you'll remember were you at moment' and had some niglets throw rocks and slurs at me. Now, even blacks think he's guilty as shit. The innocent verdict didn't seem to age well.

everybody knows he did it he just had a really good lawyer

It's kind of hard to maintain your innocence when you right a book entitled "If I Did It" and then later get arrested for armed robbery.

>dindoo nuffin
sure tyrone

Read his book "if I DID IT". Everything explained in detail.

Book stated: his friend Al Cowlings was with him and freaked out by the whole thing and tried to stop OJ. OJ said he only was going there to scare them with the knife. Then Goldman started moving around like he was doing karate as he stated. That's when OJ began to attack them with the knife.

Read the book.

OJ was freed from Las Vegas penetetiary on Oct 1st 2017 the day of the largest mass shooting in American history. OJ had the attention of the entire media in a fake "high speed" chase at the advice of his lawyer Johnny Cokrin. He used all the levers of power to manipulate the media and public to get him off of a double homicide with a blood trail straight back to his house and history of violence and fear of life from his ex-wife Nicole. All the media attention was turned away from his release on Oct 1st in Vegas coincidentally.

he did it. the jury just had reasonable doubt.

Until they find the body he's innocent imo.

>Trying on the glove
It was absolutely retarded, glove had been wet and sat forever and he put it on with rubber gloves underneath. Of fucking course it wasn't going to fit right.

This, it also stands as to why racemixing is bad. Look at his lawyer's daughters, they're retards since they had a snownigger mother.

OJ dindoo nuffin, murders were staged. A made for TV drama to distract burgers. Worked.

>>Discovered by Mark Furhman, hero cop
Ftfy

The ultimate hilarity is that someone that despised and distanced himself from niggers his whole life becomes a hero of black victimhood trash mentality.

the only reason this blew up the way that it did is because he killed a jew.

The victims had drug connections iirc.