Braving Ruin might get attacked

Figured to make a thread since no one else made one yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._City_of_Chicago
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you own a gun in Illinois at all?

Should I know this eceleb?

No clue, not well with knowledge on Northern gun laws

The trout is coming for that ass
UNTIL YOU PAY WHAT YOU OWE

if he doesn't have a gun, then he deserves to get raped by antifa. If he does have a gun, then good. fucking shoot the niggerfaggot.

> Braving Ruin
> getting scared after a phone call

Fucking larping faggot.

Depends if Fascism appeals to you user

Literally who?

Also
>life in danger
>welp better tweet for muh likes and reposts!

And I'm supposed to give a shit.....why?

kek, I was thinking somewhat the same thing. I was thinking more of, "isn't panicking what they want you to do?" idk I think he taken bait maybe

literally who

>have YT account
>"we at google want to brotect your account. add your phone for SMS verification"
>google employs extremist antifa commies
count 1 and 1 together retard

I told that faggot to stop posting pictures of himself, he was all like "uhh pictures arent dox bro lol"

look at him now

Another alt-right faggot like CRP milking victimhood status.

what a bunch of fags.

Thanks user. If he does not die I will sub.

oh yes, this fucking exceptional individual truly is 'der master race'

What is wrong with merican white supremacists, why do they all look like genetic disasters.

Gun free states aren't a thing, but I dunno about his city.

F

>'der master race'
it's "das master race" you illiterate turd

He was just posting his new shotgun lol.

I literally don't care.

So now he got his shotgun I guess, why hasn't this faggot called the police yet?

this is so fucking gay
guys, seriously stop posting this type of stuff. it is really brutally gay and someday you will understand

He admitted before he was half egyptian, and he never claimed to be part of the master race.

well then fuck em. he can just shoot the faggots.

>wants the ethnostate
>would be killed in the ethnostate

Truly a fucking bastion of intellect.

nevermind, just noticed someone linked his gun from a couple days ago

This is like my dream. Someone who wants to punch a nazi showing up at my home and literally giving me full legal justification for shooting his stupid ass. I'd never stop bragging about on Sup Forums.

FWIW, though, anyone who actually is going to show up at your house to assault you isn't going to call you first. This is just intimidation and trying to scare this Youtuber into silence. Someone actually dangerous doesn't give you forewarning to get your shotgun out and loaded.

Fucking shit, if he is going to disappear again it's going to be a waste.
Really enjoy his content as of late.

>half egyptian
>white skin
>not even brown
yeah right, and yakub didn't create the albinoids

He has posted pictures of some of his guns on twitter. He should be armed with more than just his limp dick.

>tfw if the big headed scientist could have just controlled his boner we would be living in a perfect ethnostate with space travel already

He's a pussy like most of the alt-right

Even fucking Anglin is so cucked he can't admit he would have to kill people to achieve the ethnostate

this
if antifa shows up at my spot get ready for pics because I'm gonna shove a sharpie right in their pooper

they shouldn't be such a fucking pussy about it

I agree, it's kind of like suicide; people who are going to commit it, aren't going to say a word about it.

...but you wouldn't. Post-war Europe say the creation of ethnostates through non-violent means. 2 million Germans were deported from the Danzig corridor and Koenigsberg, Hungary expelled all Czechs, Slovaks, Romanians, and Balkans, Austrians kicked out Czechs and Hungarians, etc. It's a wonder that this isn't mentioned more often when it comes to these things.

Why would he be killed? He is a pro-white caucasoid. He just isn't completely european. Most people who entertain any of these ideas are not genocidal maniacs, this much is obvious by now.

>Can you own a gun in Illinois at all?
Yes you goof you can.

Threats by definition are for intimidation and harassment. People who make these types of threats usually never follow through with violence.
If someone really has his home address, knows what he looks like, then they could show up and assail him at any moment without warning.

Things like this highlight the cause for anonymity.
The notion that anyone would be killed is fallacious.
The notion that people would be removed at all isn't necessarily true either. No one need be physically removed except illegal immigrants.

sure can. got a FOID card and 2 weapons

El Unfortunado

>e-celeb who ought to know better than to confirm to his doxxer that he got the right guy
>confirms that he got the right guy
Either he's trying to bait the scenario in or he just self-owned

Illinois has castle doctrine so if he shoots the dude on his property he’ll get a slap on the wrist in the worst case scenario.

Braving's voice is so unique there'd be no doubt about his identity if you heard him on the phone. Hes Ben Shapiro with a slightly deeper voice and slightly slower speech.
Twitter confirmation is superfluous.

Please let me read about a prominent nazi youtuber going on a defensive rampage in tomorrow's news.

If he can't defend his own house then he isn't a good nazi. Or wait, no it is the other way around LMAO

I suppose that's true. I have a generally positive view of the guy, so I hope this doesn't cause him too much trouble.

Millions of Germans died during those expulsions

In all seriousness what are the odds he's just doing this to himself for attention?

Zero.
This half breed is the type of autistic who sticks to his ideals.

Which war? WWI or II? Because if so then the two million Germans from West Prussia (Not Konigsberg which is East Prussia) would be true. If it's WWII then over 13 million Germans were ethnically cleansed from all over Europe and it certainly wasn't peaceful. Over two million died in the process.

I NEED MILK

well he's armed isn't he?

Assassinating an armed man hiding inside of a house would be a good way to get your fireteam killed

You shouldn’t know any of them, they are all shit.

>Donate to my patreon for more quality 1 on 1 chat advice for $5000

>ONLY WHITES CAN BE POLITICALLY INCORRECT!

are you allowed to loot their corpse to see if they had any valuables or ammunition?

El Ogrillos Americano

la cretura caricatura

Anglin admits it all the time lol, even in his style guide for the daily stormer. He just didn't say it to sargon because it was tactical to pretend to be peaceful. To beat the jew you must become the jew

He's coptic. Basically he's just half greek

too bad chicago self defense laws are bullshit.

k let's get a deathsquad over to him stat

It honestly gets on my tits a bit, he reminds me of the old NRx people, same as the Distributist, totally autismal beliefs and always has to have a unique opinion

fuck off ecelebs belong on Sup Forums

an airsoft gun

Yes. You can own a gun in any state in the country.

It's funny that Illinois prompted your question, because it was actually an Illinois law a couple of years ago that was challenged in the Supreme Court, which led to the Court's declaration that no state can prevent people from owning guns entirely. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._City_of_Chicago

Actually its die master race you dumb fuck