The white race is doomed, Sup Forums

After listening to Sargon, JF and Halsey English in recent streams, I've realized that this can only end with bloodshed. And we will lose, because the leftists, liberals, muslims, blacks and spics are many times more numerous than we are. We will get slaughtered.

We can't win. So, I now understand that the best thing to do is to join the winning team. Even if the muslims take over I can easily blend in since I'm Italian and basically look the same as they do. I will probably convert to either Islam or Judaism, based on the situation.

I feel bad for Nordics, Germans and Anglos, I really do. You guys will have a rough time ahead.

getting sleepy now

I would much rather have one of those than pic related

HNNNNNNNNNNGGG

>we will lose
>you guys

would berry

Here's the caption to that pic
>Aww user, are you getting hard in your chastity cage? I told you if you want to play with the girls, you have be a girl, and girls don't have erections! Now go put on your prettiest dress and heels!

its already ending in bloodshed
you people are responsible for the majority of US terrorism
in the next 20 years your faggy little fascist clubs will run into the woods like Dagestani Jihadi's except most places aren't Dagestan so you'll be hunted down in weeks.
If it makes you feel any better you're objectively wrong and its never too late to end the cycle of alienation

>>>After listening to Sargon, JF and Hal-

Nigga, u fucking retarded?

If you think anyone else has enough agency and resources to violently exterminate a billion white people across every continent, you're a fool. Violence is the one thing that will guarantee white people wise up and drop multiculturalism.

>and girls don't have erections
pretty transphobic desu

>thinking whites are scared of bloodshed to preserve their people

BRAAAAAAAAAP

>tfw even making sissy captions is a form of toxic masculinity
What a fucking nightmare world we live in

youre fucking high faggot. and I see through your lies

Nah, I don't think so. The Haley kike basically explained the process even though he was operating under a flawed assumption. He said whites should create their own properties. He didn't realize it was illegal to do this. That's exactly what we should do - buy up a bunch of acreage, make it whites only, push it to a confrontation and when the federal government comes to murder us for refusing to allow non-whites in, we will win sympathy for our cause. It would be a massive redpill watching white people being murdered by the government having taken no physical action against them to provoke them. When people realize that you actually can't have white only communities and that the government will kill you for trying, then they'll call for the removal of the CRA.

Thus far no one has really called the CRA out in this type of way. Force them to try to kill you over it. It would be a massive blow.

Nah. the truth is coming out. and the strong are going to fight to create a world more aligned with the truth. I feel bad for people of your ilk, jew.

What lies are you referring to? How am I lying?

I'm not going to fight your war so I don't care. You see I'm a Christian. These times were already predicted in the bible. The world is supposed to be doomed and I'm supposed to face persecution.

We long for the day when we can drop the politically correct mask and engage in open genocidal warfare against the subhumans as our ancestors did.

The nature of the white man is dominate and rule, the sooner the circumstances change politically that we can unleash our true nature the better.

Its clear they want to wipe us out and are trying their best. Just wait until they see what happens when we try again. Bring it on, bring it on.

Spoken like a true Christcuck. I like it.

>lol we will one day chimp out it's okay guys, were just not angry enough yet lol
This mindset is why you're fucked.

> I will probably convert to either Islam or Judaism, based on the situation.

Good plan. Convert to Judaism just as the Muslims take over. I'm sure that'll work out for you.

The true reason the lesser races hate us so much is because deep down... they are stone cold afraid of us. And rightly so, as we will wipe them out. The great times will again, and this time the white man will not be so magnanimous.

>enemy is more numerous
>we will lose
Yeah, it's so hopeless, let's just kill ourselves guise.

This. The natural order of things will be restored and anyone who has a problem with accepting and living in reality is gonna have a real bad time.

>push it to a confrontation and when the federal government comes to murder us for refusing to allow non-whites in, we will win sympathy for our cause. It would be a massive redpill watching white people being murdered by the government having taken no physical action against them to provoke them.
You are the retarded
You just described Waco, and nobody gives a shit about Waco.
I found the fed

The government would just claim that people in the community were downloading massive quantities of CP, and the rest of the country would remember you as the weird pedos who got killed by drones.

Make this into a general thread.

Ethno state general. It's a great idea, all of that money that's donated to warski live should be going towards buying acres of land.

because the only group that could defeat the nazis were white supremacists, not leftists, liberals, muslims, blacks and spics

>If it makes you feel any better you're objectively wrong
Oh look, we have a science-denier.

>this is the average white male in 2018
So terrified...You're not as strong as your forefathers, not in the slightest. No one is afraid of white people, we pity you

eh I'll go out with a fight. Kill as many of them before I burn in Hell honestly

First of all, Waco did not work - it led to the Oklahoma City bombing. Incidentally I am also describing the Bundy standoff which actually worked. People may not be able to relate to strange religions, but they will relate to robust arguments about freedom of association. Calling their bluff means getting people to realize that desegregation was forced, and that it multiculti is forced. I think it could actually work.

>You just described Waco, and nobody gives a shit about Waco.
Speak for yourself, leaf. I do wonder if you can name off the top of your head the event that happened exactly 2 years after Waco, though.

we are many times more numerous than we are. We will get slaughtered.

That's pretty much our specialty. Small groups of Whites took over the whole globe, from China, India, Africa, the Americas... Everywhere. Much of the time the native populations eventually had our technology so it wasn't that that allowed us to control them. It's something else. It's in us to rule over lesser people.

I've only ever wanted to go back to how it was when I was a kid growing up in the 90s in the Pacific Northwest, living among Whites. But with all the hate and blame being poured out on Whites, and the desire being made clear to destroy our people, I'm starting to want to subjugate these non-White subhumans and take back all our previous empires.

England, Spain, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Portugal, Germany, Norway, and yes, even Sweden, the time is drawing near when we will take up arms together to reclaim our great empires and put down these Black, Indian, Muslim, Asian and Latin American heathens.

>Its clear they want to wipe us out and are trying their best. Just wait until they see what happens when we try again. Bring it on, bring it on.

The hilarious part is that they think we've been holding them back in the West even as the cucked among us has opened our nations, given them trillions of dollars in aid, legislated anti-White preference for them in schools and jobs and they still think we are holding them down. When we push back they are in for a rude awakening.

I've never heard of Waco. Everyone on pol if not Sup Forums and The other place will be familiar with the new ethno state.

Does this scare you my Khazar baby ?

Even if we we're flooded with 99% migrants we would still win as the 1%.
Heres how you win: Hide a nuke in every city so there is a death switch if the country ever gets taken over, its that fucking easy LOL!
And that way you can also create a peace treaty saying that nukes will never be used in another country than our own eliminating the threat of a fullscare nuclear war.

that dudes neck can't be real.

If no one is afraid of white people, why are niggers afraid of the white police?

oh wait...

>Does this scare you my Khazar baby ?
No mommy
Babby wants milkers

Oh it's real
And it's fantastic

>Just wait until they see what happens when we try again. Bring it on, bring it on.
KEK! Who exactly is going fill your ranks? The average white "male" is a chronic masturbating, beta male, who can't even talk to a women of his tribe.

>Go die like a bitch, I promise it'll work
You first.

Brap me up

NY hear. I barely see soy boys. We are actual men.

also those aren't even whites you posted kike

there is even a bloody chink there

bring your best, we're ready to kill you, and this time there will be no mercy

lol

You still haven't responded to the debunking of your last point. Do you understand the chain of events after Waco and their relevance today?

>my cherry picked soy pictures will surely discourage them
No argument to be found.

Mr. Fed, are you even trying?

Spoken like a fellow Canadian

Guess who.
And leftists, muslims, blacks, spics can't organize for shit. Or shoot for shit.
Whites can. And when we rise we'll be taking care of
> I will probably convert to either Islam or Judaism
Don't worry.

it doesn't have to be with intent but just accidentally as it probably happend to countless inferior races that have sprung up between ape and man and so they know they're right in hating the whites for the preservation of their own race. Because Whites have never been as homogenous as most of the world, worldviews have established where tolerance is a virtue because the people not feeling at home had to make it so in the pursuit of their own happiness. Whites just have to be strong and do something, few people change the world.

Do you think the size of the people will matter in world war 3 ?

We will have all the minecraft Autists working on chemicals and AI killing machines.

Meanwhile in the distance some 8 foot nigga is practicing shooting his gun sideways. These kids here could kill a thousand niggas if both groups were given a week to prepare.

Also nobody is capable of stopping us once we get started

FUCKING
WEBM
FAGGOT

There's going to be a fight with "the diversity" anyway, it's inevitable. Might as well get it started before we are weakened further. So long as the government fires the first shots in the name of forced diversity, they will look bad to enough people that it could change perceptions, especially with the way things are now.

Are you talking about the OKC bombing? Where a little fertilizer blew up half a fucking building? I'm not sure how any of that furthered the cause of having an ethnostate.

You don't understand how brainwashed the average person is.

>We will get slaughtered.
Why do you assume that non whites actively want you dead? Do you think they're itching to return favour for what your ancestors did?

Are you sleepy, OP?

It's true. They cuck themselves and it's only going to get worst. They can't complain or they look like White Nationalist Nazis.

That kind of logic speaks to me.
But it can't be an isolated event. It has to be used as a push to truly begin the fight.
But it's all hypothetical, desu

Didn't know there was one!

Source???????
BRRARRRRARRRRRRrrrRrrrrraaaaaaaaaappp

>Why don't men respect me?

You're either playing dumb or incredibly dense (perfect example of your flag, honestly). There's a reason the feds haven't pulled any more Wacos - because they don't want any more OKCs. I'm not making any arguments about ethnostates.

Nigger, white people dont owe you shit.

Stop fucking with the spelling to get around filters you absolute fucking nigger

Did you masturbate to Django Unchained OP?

White Nationalism will never be popular. The word and image conjure negative connotation. White people won't do shit.

they are owed white pussy obviously

This is what jews thought before 39

Cope harder. There will never be a race war and you know it. "race war" is just a fairy tale you tell yourself to numb the pain of your races voluntary extinction. The only war you will see is the steady decline, year after year, of your races existence on this planet.

>SAY THE SODOMITE NIGGER LOVER WHO WILL END UP IN HELL

hey faggot nobody does that shit to my sister but me

Seeing you as a walking dildo.

Kys nigger

...Why? Is it worth masturbating to? Asking for a friend.

That's before the sjws and the internet. Your propaganda doesn't work faggot.

No, the solution is right here. Violence is not needed. We can remove niggers through market forces by exchanging things that blacks and whites want.

>Blacks want money.
>Whites want niggers gone.

So whites give money to blacks to get sterilized. It's win-win. There's no violence. Everything is voluntary. No one's rights are violated. It's perfectly legal.

Set up a nongovernmental organization that accepts donations and distributes them to blacks to get sterilized.

Put this idea in front of Enoch, Spencer, Sargon, and whoever else. This needs to be talked about. It's an actual viable solution we can do, not some fantasy race war that will never happen.

history says you're wrong. we just need more time.

>evil psychopaths unironically hope for this

>when the CIAniggers are desesperate

we created AIDs and vaccines campaign just to silently genocide you, miserable ape. We won't even have to fight ;)

>The white women are already training to attract black male seed

Women were always the ones who could tell which way the wind was blowing

Did I struck a cord. You must be bitter about something.

>our propaganda doesn't work on the internet
>melting wojak face.jpg

Then why are more people becoming aware of white genocide and wanting to do something about it or at the very least being against it?

>muh bloodshed
It won't even come to that. Balkanization, deportation, incentivized emigration, etc. are all viable alternatives that will first. RaHoWa is last resort, masturbatory memery for autists less concerned with actually achieving an ethnostate and more with fulfilling their fantasies of mowing down niggers with a minigun.

nice you added dylan

>the average white male in 2018 is a convicted church shooter

bretty gud

No amount of propaganda can stop the eternal Spirit