whats this

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
archive.is/JPu6v
archive.is/iYb2l
twitter.com/MAGAPILL/status/963879951257681921
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New Payday 2 Mask?

A classic CIA movement assassination. Don't feel too angry, it happens to every movement and they still get away with it.

>whats this
bait......... stfu OP

Some random guy wearing a MAGA hat who’s face I can’t see?

your country is a big mess, you stfu mutt

can't wait for next months big shooting

mexican that thought he was (((white)))

villian from Black Panther?

did the guy shooting up those congressmen at the baseball thing make a dent in that movement?
and that was explicitly political
this was some spic autiste who everyone knew for a long time would someday be opening fire in the school. there is so far zero indication that it was political

Mfw someone in a Muslim country tries to attack another. Ok Morocco boy.

A bootleg maga hat

A shitty, Communist shill post. Fuck off and go back to burning your own nation to the ground, you insect.

Whats this?
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/

Or this?
>archive.is/JPu6v

Or this?
>archive.is/iYb2l

That appears to be the grinch in a mask holding a gun.

What's this bodybag leaving the scene? Could it be the killer?

twitter.com/MAGAPILL/status/963879951257681921

the alt right showing its true colors
>imb4 muh false flag
get fucked faggots this one is on you. be a man and take it like your mom takes tyrons dick

Imcomming WASPs and 1/275 Italian muds on suicide watch. Alex Jones on LSD. Kill all deep state now!

Damage control from someone involved. Bet youre ass he gets brought in. fucking ANTIFA moron

DEEP STATE INTERNET ARCHIVE REEEEE COVER UP FALSE FLAG ARCHIVE REEEEE

/s

LMAO he was adopted by people named cruz as a baby, he's white get over it. He wanted to kill antifa, his instagram and internet comments say so. You don't have to be scared, it's ok.

He was cuban, the news even said so faglord.

OwO what's this?

"SORRY ABOUT THE HAT LOL"
>"SORRY ABOUT THE HAT LOL"

you know it a little strange they dont even mention who his parents are even though they dead

What's this all about then

hes larping with the hat, he even says so in the comments...he was a commie freak

I looked through the maga hat account before they take it down and I dont recall that ABC ID picture. Inset picture was on the maga account & it from 2017

That ABC ID pic was from an user who tried to troll an AB reporter but failed miserably, what's it doing there?

I want to say a bacon bandanna.

trump supporters are school shooters confirmed

A terrorist wearing a terrorist uniform.

kek nice reference

Blatant bullshit.

That’s a Drumpfkin

>goyim fighting each other over whos side he was on
people will always fall for these jew tricks

Why does he have a fake hat?

>Nicolas
>not Nikolas
Wait till you see the.... OH NO NO NO

How many accounts does he supposedly have? This is three so far. I'm guessing at least one of them is fake?

Just to be clear: You're genuinely making the argument that people never spell their names differently?

Also, you can feel free to search other sites for Nicolas De Jesus Cruz. You'll find they list him at that address.

He's also the only Nicolas, Nikolas, or Nikolaus Cruz in Florida that's 19 years old.

But, y'know. He spelled his name slightly differently on his voter registration, so it's over. We are defeated. Game over.