AUS/POL/ SA ELECTION PUSH

Aight cunts. SA state election is coming up, looks like Cory Bernardi is running 20 candidates in opposition to Nick Xenophons 20+ candidates. At the moment its on a bit of a knife edge, -Nick Xenophon has lost a lot of support, but no one knows who Cory Bernardi is either. The best way to help out Cory Bernardi? Smear Nick Xenophon.

>5AA (SA's Talkback radio)
Call in: 8223 0000
Remember to whine and whinge about Nick Xenophon and Labor. Alternatively you can bring up Australian conservatives.

>Barnaby Joyce: The US approach to office romances is a world away from Canberra's
archive.is/hR1Ph#selection-257.0-260.0

>Australian dollar jumps on back of US inflation data
archive.is/s8dPH#selection-1461.1-1466.0

>RBA reveals new $50 note design
archive.is/iUGPY#selection-241.0-244.0

>Turnbull bans ministers from sexual relations with staff after Joyce's 'shocking error' – politics live
archive.is/yRk4J#selection-1253.0-1272.0

>Political foes hope $13 billion river plan can be saved
archive.is/LF0hp#selection-1389.1-1396.1

>Chinese students warned over Australia safety
archive.is/MIFh6#selection-1691.0-1698.0

>Kristina Keneally all smiles as political career resumes in Senate
archive.is/KkCcm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qB6DO#selection-1717.0-1728.0
archive.is/pPirb#selection-1259.1-1272.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

How much of a religion cuck is Bernardi ?

im voting for whoever brings in the most africans and refugees. dead serious.

this country needs ideal CHINKED tier migration

A lot unfortunately

wow. Just turned on the tele and Channel 7 was having a good ol' gab with Nick Xenophon. I think I have seen one interview with Cory Bernardi on Channel 7 or 9 Adelaide. If he doesn't change that he's going to get slaughtered.

Pic related is their response as to asking them to tone down the religion in their party. (I said "It would probably be best if you stopped referring to god so much on your facebook page etc)

So it looks like Barnaby gets to keep his job...

ABC is pissed

if their religion is a problem for you why are you even on the page?

pic semi related

whats for dinner lads?

Walked around the CBD on the way home from work today. Its 80% non-white.
Is it over lads?
>t. adelaide

Bernardi's new party was dead on arrival there is no point trying to push his cucky churchie bullshit now. Family First would have got more votes than Bernardi's party will.

Xenophon is an actual danger to the two party duopoly and should be supported for that reason. He can make the whole system break down.

Melbourne is about the same in the cbd

Just found out that an old schoolmate of mine committed suicide yesterday.

I haven't spoken to him since we graduated in 2013, but I am really gutted. Made me think how tragic life can be. He was only 22.

Its not that its a problem for me, its that it will be a problem for voters. Bernardi is one of the only reasonable candidates in Australia, and by spurting out constant godly principle shit he will most certainly be alienating his non religious voters -preventing him from getting mainstream support. I sent him an email advising what I think is best for his party, like you would send an email to your local MP on suggestions for the area.

Another thing I noticed is all the young Chink men dress like niggers.
I just don't get it, there couldn't be a more stark contrast between a thin-wristed 5'4 Chinese man with a bowl haircut and an American nigger. Its fucking ridiculous.

you want him to self-censor himself? To speak in the most politically correct manner to appeal to the broadest range of people?

Come on, this is Cory we are talking about ...

Unfortunately? Are you dense? As a voter I would know more about him and his views than any other candidate on that basis alone. Voter's need to be able to make informed decisions when they cast their votes.

Rolling to nullify those digits to keep you mate away from the devil

is this the thread where I ask for straya-chan

What's for dinner lads?

Radelaide citizen here, can someone give me the rundown of what cunts are worth voting for if I want foreigners thrown out of the country and the NBN uncucked?

>throw out foreigners
No party will do that, lib want cheap workers for their donors and labour want cheap workers and multi culti

>uncuck the nbn
too late.

Had a roast pork.

I heard on 2GB savo on the drive home that Trunbull have ammended the ministerial code of conduct to specify ministers are not to engage in sexual acts with their staff for "respect for women in the workplace".
Barnyard didn't do anything illegal and sex between consenting adults is between them. I'd only have a problem if they were fucking on the job or using taxpayer dollars to get it done.
I understand the political move made to tell bunyip "if you do it again imma smack ya one". But in principle it's an erosion of freedom that stands untill undone.

Literally nobody running will do anything about fixing immigration.

Its not censorship, its being smart. Trump chooses his words very, very carefully. He doesn't go out and point the finger at all black people for gun crime, every single time there is a school shooting -instead he thinks carefully about how to word it. Like Bernardi should be. Like John Howard used to. Instead of saying "Christian Values" Say "Family Values" or "Australian values". The simple thing is, you don't market yourself to something that doesn't exist. Do you know what doesn't exist in Australia anymore? A Christian majority. Do you know what does exist in Australia? A Conservative majority. He needs to make use of Dog Whistles, Aesopian language, and learn how to frame what he says properly or he risks only appealing to the minority of Christian conservatives.

Fuck them all. Bernardi is a lunatic. But Id vote him for the lulz

Turnbull sex ban in parliament no sex for anyone ha ha

Guess I'm not making the effort to go and vote then, am I.

Bernardi is an oaf with the charisma of a pile of dog shit that's been stepped on

Here ya go user.

>Cory Bernardi says immigration should be halved
archive.is/qB6DO#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>Cory Bernardi's party calls for pulling out of refugee convention and halving immigration
archive.is/pPirb#selection-1259.1-1272.0

top bloke confirmed.

Just vote for Bernadi to piss off greens

This guy gets it.

If you don't get your name ticked off on the electoral roll then you'll get fined.

>pissing off the greens
Now you have my attention. Thanks anons.

He’s labor with another name
On another note I see those cunts have raised the cost of my beer at the supermarket by another 5%. After having the pleasant experience of paying $14 per pint in the CBD, it’s a mystery to me how these politicians are walking around in public without having to wear body armour

Preference LNP if you want xenophobic funtimes and cucked NBN

Preference Labor if you want the current xenophobic shit carried out in a minimalist way (they'll remain in me-too mode on that shit for years and won't abolish it because they're too scared of it being weaponized against them again) and mildly uncucked NBN, as in maybe pissing off as much of the HFC and FTTN junk for more FTTC

Bernardi truly is your best hope for SA and stopping immigration

>He’s labor with another name
And the lefties say he is liberal with another name.

He is liberal with another name, he was a member of the libs until he broke away to form his own party like what, a year ago? He's support lib bills more often than labor

I think we were talking about X not Cory.

The lefties are right. He's literally a former Liberal.

Worse is that he's a pissweak negotiator and gives the LNP want they want for laughable concessions

>Its not censorship
>Instead of saying "Christian Values" Say "Family Values"

from wikipedia
>Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or "inconvenient" as determined by government authorities or by community consensus.

See how you're wrong?

I thought you were talking about Nick Xenophon. Either way I'd say that Nick Xenophon is lib on economics and lab/greens on social. He's a huge cuck. Cory Bernardi is definitely much further right than the libs though, I dunno what this guy is talking about

Ah, fair call. X is looser where he votes and has his own agenda to push compared to cory.

Correct

Fuck Cory Bernadi.

Censorship vs political game. You may be technically right but there's a bigger picture you're not considering in this instance

If not Cory, who will save this nation? Or is it unsavable?

>See how you're wrong?
Fine, I do want him to "self censor" (fuck that gay term). He should just be "intelligent". Like just said, its called playing the game. Theres a right way and a wrong way, if this were the 1900's he'd be playing it right. But its not.

>Satan GET

Do you know why he did it user?

it's being considered

Liberal Party covers the centre of the political spectrum, from gay marriage to low taxes

Bernadis Aussie Conservatives cover the conservative right, where gays are sinners and Islam is evil, abortions is murder etc etc

You say Aussie Conservatives should be more central but that is already covered

Who here gonna watch the #metoo Q&A epp tonight? Predictions?

better than 21

Xenophon is a former Young Lib and member of the Liberal party who broke away from them because he felt they were ratfucks.

He's basically a Liberal but one that comes across as relatively centrist because he hasn't followed the lurch rightward the LNP have steadily gone through.

But he backs them more often than not, and for every one of his seemingly common sense centrist views he's quietly neoliberal or believes breathtaking dumb shit like infrasound

>Aussie Conservatives should be more central
No way should they be more central. They are almost perfect where they are. The only thing they need to do is drop religion a little bit. Trump didn't go through the campaign "Vote for me because I have godly principles". He was tweeting out "I will bring jobs back to America #MAGA". Sure, Trump has tweeted stuff about God, but that is more of a non-issue for him, because in America they are 70% Christian and they are very few and far between. If I recall correctly, almost every single one of Bernardi's candidates are staunch Christians (and this is how he advertises them too), "This is James, a staunch Christian, our candidate for Kekistan". This is some serious alienation between him and his irreligious voters.

My gf had an infrasound and that is how we learned our baby was going to be a mong so we aborted it.

is our country cucked outside of melbourne and sydney?

>You say Aussie Conservatives should be more central but that is already covered
Yeah, he should cover those centre values in addition to his brand so he can appeal to a larger voter base. Political movements that are more comprehensive do better. Votes matter.

Why didn't any of you cunts ever tell me foster's lager is delicious?
Best canned beer I've ever had

A C T I N G P R I M E M I N I S T E R

Will he complete the system of German idealism while Malcolm is gone?

>Xenophon is a former Young Lib
I didn't know this. I remember him stirring up a shitstorm right before the federal election and then winning a couple of seats.
>He backs them more often than not
Yeah, on economics maybe, but he did block that amendment to 18C or w/ever its called real POS move that was.He even states in his party that he is "economically right wing but socially progressive".

Bernadi is a cuckservative.

but there is absolutely nothing wrong with mentioning God, or Christ (as in Christmas)

the fact there is a push back for the words being used confirms it is the right thing to do.

Virtually no one here drinks Fosters and most people think it's absolute shit.

I've never seen it in a store. But I don't drink much, every 6 months or so I'll buy a carton of James Squire

It's occasionally in some stores but very rare.

We have brewed newer better beers that trump that shit. Foster's is old news. Australia is gods country for the amber.

I've never heard anyone complain about the use of Christmas. You a Melbourne faggot or something?

any monieless students here lived in a hostel?

Adelaideian Classical Liberal here. There is no hope, if we’re lucky North Korea will nuke us

Australian conservatives are straight up liberal like all of our parties that aren't communist

I don't, but better to live in a hostel than a boarding house. Hostels have travelers that are down for a good time rather than poor lonely losers.

Liberals didn't protect the sanctity of marriage as between male and female

they didn't protect free speech or religious freedoms either

>but there is absolutely nothing wrong with mentioning God, or Christ
To you. To others though his constant bible thumping makes him seem like a religious cult leader instead of a political leader. Most Australians don't associate religion with politics anymore and how easy do you think it will be to get votes for a religious cult? A lot more difficult than if he'd shut up and only mention god once or twice a year (Christmas, Easter).

I just want an affordable place with minimal foreigners, probably too much to ask for in melbourne though
and the liberal party is considered our """right-wing""" party too lmao

It's straight up shit-that-never-happened.txt and it's really fucking embarrassing that Berndari tried to create it as an issue

That's his whole story. Being an uncharismatic lump of wood trying to import ineffectual culture war shit, along with a record of complete failure even in his pet topics.

Imagine being a much more stupid version of George Christensen, that's Bernardi.

although you might be forgetting about 20-40% of people who have been through private religious schools where this language wouldn't bother them either

Australian right wing is religious with a socially liberal twist!

"religious" with a multikulti corpocuck twist

>although you might be forgetting about 20-40%
No, I am not. What % do you think would be irreligious that attended those private religious schools? Do you think 10% of the 40%?

Religious schools are still primarily attended by religious people.

Too right mate

Yeah ok, that's a fair assessment.

people who attend private schools are exposed to godly language, it wouldn't act as a deterrence, in fact there may be an air of familiarity and comfort in hearing a politician being the lamp on the hill, and not hiding in darkness when it comes to their faith

Possibly, however it has been a noted tactic used by John Howard to specifically steer clear from terms such as "Christian" and more towards "Australian". You are alienating Muslims, Asians, blacks, etc when you say "Christians". While we know that they don't vote in record numbers towards the right-wing, why hurt yourself further? At least by saying "Australian" there is a chance he can pick up a few votes from blacks and Chinese before we deport them all.

That's true. But would you want to court a voter with religious language or religious behaviour?

>dancingjewturnbull.gif

I don't know why you'd attack them for not protecting the sanctity of marriage (lol) they did everything in their power to roadblock the inevitable and stop what the majority of people want

They will be out of government at the next election but if they dug in harder on the marriage thing they would be wiped out

It's the same with the 18C stuff. It's not about freedom of speech it's about freedom to be a racist and everyone knows it, and most average people see anyone trying to push that as an issue is a dickhead. It's vote loser.

Fuck mate. Wew!

who's watching QandA #MeToo tonight?

It's infected their music culture too.
Just, if your endurance to self-torture practices is high enough, watch any Asian pop video.
It's all there. Bathing Ape or something or other.

>It's the same with the 18C stuff. It's not about freedom of speech it's about freedom to be a racist
Faggot gtfo.

I doubt secular people of any race would care too much about religious freedoms, heritage and values established by colonialists, they are already pigeonholed into other parties 'appeal to identity'

either way it's going to be interesting to see how it turns out, ALP and Greens have firmly committed themselves as the party for atheists, perhaps it's the key to their success

lolno
the lulz aren't even worth the rage

lifes shit.

Why even waste the time pretending to argue? Just own it man.

>racist speech isn't free speech
wrong

I'm not going to waste my time, there is no point when neither of us will agree.

whats this faggots name? i see his gay lefty videos on youtube all the time, brainwashing at its finest.

YOU MUST VOTE THIS MAN