NYC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country

NYC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country
0 school shootings despite extremely high impoverished minority population

One of the lowest violent crime rates in the country as well

I own a gun and I will NEVER give it up but I do think some things need to be looked at.

SHills, liberals or trumpanzee's can fuck off
this is a conversation for the adults

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/187592/death-rate-from-homicide-in-the-us-since-1950/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But what about 9/11 though, that wouldn't have happened if people had guns to shoot the planes out of the sky with before they hit the towers.

Check mate

lolz
silly billy

Yeah they didn't have a terrorist attack in the 90's, or 2001, or last year, or this year and NYC totally wasn't known as the murder capital of the world for decades....................

>NYC totally wasn't known as the murder capital of the world for decades....................

1986 would like their crime data back
NYC has been one of the safest cities in the world for decades now. Try and catch up or just fuck off

>NYC is the safest
because all the jews live there, of course they'd spend money on security and make sure that security does its jobs

other states don't get the same kind of luxury you'd try to apply the NYC model to. You'd lack the funds, you'd lack the force, and more importantly you'd lack the rich jews

this

you talk like such a faggot, you're also wrong nigger

It's just that even impoverished New Yorkers are more intelligent than the redneck school shooters.

>you talk like such a faggot,
who talks like a faggot?

Someone post law enforcement budget for each city picture
Op is a faggot

>Someone post law enforcement budget for each city picture
>Op is a faggot
so because of their budget, they are able to enforce their laws?
hmmm, how does that disprove the correlation I made?

you're pretty fucking dumb ya know? thanks for proving my point.

12 million people living in closets. Most people in NYC are home for sleep, and that's it. They share their shitholes with strangers, and exist as a pile of biomass shit.

sound like fun?

I don't own a gun.

I also don't go to school.

Why should I worry about getting shot?

Guns are legal, schools get shot, can't explain that.

>One of the lowest violent crime rates in the country as well

Damn you almost could have sold a good lie but you tripped up with completely fake and easily verifiable information.

>sound like fun?
no, thats why i live in the mountains in New York and moved out of the city
HOWEVER, this isn't an Urban vs Rural debate thread. Please go back to start and re-read the topic or just fuck off if you can't understand how a thread works

>Damn you almost could have sold a good lie but you tripped up with completely fake and easily verifiable information.
prove me wrong

the reason why it has 0 shootings is because white people make up less than half of the population. White people are fucked up, it seems that autism is alot more common in the white race than any of the other races combined

>White people are fucked up,

human behavior is fairly consistent across race given similar life experiences

Yea because of metal detectors and extreme amounts of security.

Yeah, and autism is more common among whities

School shootings are a new trend. Just wait, you will get your turn. And when you time comes, would you rather have arms on hand, or hide behind a locked door, only to have the window busted out and get murdered? Our children are the most vulnerable victims of the silent weapons the deep state attacks us with. When an animal feels cornered, and sees no escape, it will lash out at anything and everything in its path.

If you're an adult, why only 1 gun? Also, school shootings happen all the time in LA and NYC, but they're targeted and gang related. Lots of leftists have called it, wait for it... raceeeeeiist, to not have them played up equally.

i want guns why should i not be allowed a gun

Of course. If you are bipolar, take depression meds or anti-psychotics, and the like you shouldn't own a gun. Fuck, even people with down syndrome can walk in and buy a gun.
There are a lot of things that can be done to lock this shit down.

>Yea because of metal detectors and extreme amounts of security.
so enforcing strict gun laws...thanks for making my point

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

what part of that is so hard to understand? We need a return to better, more moral, values as a whole society!

US firearm ownership is actually at an all time low in terms of per capita ownership. Over 50 years ago more households owned a firearm than today as a percentage of population. Yet there were far less shootings than today (crime uptick beginning in the 60s/70s) and practically no mass shootings until recently. 13 of the 20 deadliest mass shootings in the USA have been in the last 20 years. The rest were in the 80s. Only 2 of the top 20 were before 1960. The point is guns used to be more commonplace and we had less gun crime.

The problem is cultural, the problem is not guns. Mexico, El Salvador, and Brazil all have stricter gun laws than we do, yet there is far more violence there

Its related to the age of the mother mostly. Breast cancer is more common to blacks because of repeated abortions, and homicidal behavior because daddy went out for a pack of smokes and never came back.

>School shootings are a new trend
im 41 and schools shootings have been a trend since i was in high school

Maybe that's why whitey landed on the fucking Moon while niggers moaned for more gibs.

>If you're an adult, why only 1 gun? Also, school shootings happen all the time in LA and NYC

I'm only trained to use one gun at a time and it serves me well for the purpose of my use

alos, you have ZERO evidence to support your claim that "school shootings happen all the time in NYC"

>i want guns why should i not be allowed a gun
because you're not smart enough.

agreed

>Breast cancer is more common to blacks because of repeated abortions

and global warming is real also...i believe neither to be accurate

>crime uptick beginning in the 60s/70s)
crime has been down overall since the 60's/70's

yes and california has strict gun laws but I remember at least one shooting incident that happened last year.

Crime increased in the 60s and 70s and peaked in the late 80s/early 90s. It's been getting better since the 90s but had a recent uptick.

source: statista.com/statistics/187592/death-rate-from-homicide-in-the-us-since-1950/

5.1 homicides per 100,000 in 1950. More than doubled by 1980. And today it's down to around 5.7 per 100k.

You had like 1 fucking school shooting, please.

Ehhh, fair enough. My quick search through news articles gave me 98 stories on Florida, 1 for Kentucky and a smattering of gun shootings in NYC. Might take me a good amount of time to prove it. I got the idea from an anti-gun documentary about LA specifically and NYC too, about a problem with high schoolers in gang violence not making the news. Common sense says its real though, why have fucking metal detectors at the front door?!?!

Because we're Yanks ya flyover fuck

The problem isn't guns. It's Americans.
You don't give a bunch of retards the keys to your car and teach them how to turn it on.

nyc has low gun crime because a bunch of rich kikes live there, they invested a bunch into police as well as made it impossible to live there unless your working at an above average iq job that pays over 100k a year

We have pretty strict gun laws here. No pistols, no full auto weapons, max magazine size is 10 rounds.
A month ago or something two guys armed with kitchen knives entered a classroom full of 10 year old children and started cutting and stabbing them.
Should we ban kitchen knives? Are they responsible for this attack?