*BREATH IN*

*BREATH IN*

I didn't realize shit was worth billions of dollars.

Literally nothing of value was lost today.

Agreed, no sympathy for those faggot kids

>but being a kike will prevent all tragedies from happening
guns > kikes

She'll get over it.

>price of shit

too bad shooty mcbeaner didn't get her too

They say gun control but they never have an actual plan.

Jew detected

>gun control

What an absolutely meaningless phrase. You can replace it with "law against this sort of thing" and say just as much, which is nothing.

What is Facebook and jewgle?

Ayy

Aren't schools gun free zones anyway how was this possible?

at her age I would've enticed others to shoot up the place so there'd be no school and I could go play hoi2

No mental health awareness will help you cretin

That cunt doesn’t deserve to breathe.

this, unironically. very few whites at that school anyways

these jews need to get a life

cute until she tried to smile. What's wrong with her mouth?

>breath

>"Holocaust class"

this is now sandy hook tier
lots of kikes involved in this, other weird red flags.

Thank you Mr Nicolas Cruz for taking out the thots and bullies

>gun control will prevent it from happening again

>be american
>have 300 million guns
>repeal second amendment tomorrow
>think its harder for "bad guys" to get guns
>imaginemyshock.com
>americaneducation.exe

Why don't we listen to 16 year olds for our laws?

They won't stop until they get the guns. Genocide doesn't work as well with an armed populace.

Gun free zone is PC lingo for temple of Moloch.

Broward County is known for its kikes to be fair

you haven't even seen half of it until you browse their school instagram.

They're slowly trying to change opinions on gun ownership so they can eventually take away guns in 50-75 years so the population will be defenseless against the government.

SHALL

Lmao these are the same damn people who send prayers every time my countrymen are ran over or blown up by a rampant Muslim, fuck these people

She's russian that says it all

the DO SOMETHING meme in full effect. New lib talking points/method, reply to comment about an event with "fuck what you just said, do something"

autism

Why doesn't America simply pass a law making murder illegal. They can even face a penalty for it!

>taking the opinion of an emotional teenage girl seriously
Surely that will end well, this kid needs to go play in her sandbox where she belongs

>lower number of guns
>lower chance any single person can get guns
>lower chance a bad guy can get guns
>lower chance a bad guy can do a school shooting

cant argue against that

>twitter handle is literally "chad died"
lol

thats obvious. look at where they are now. the love fags and pedophiles and adulterers. of course they will strip your gun rights and property and children

We need to continue to say fuck you

>normies
>a shooting happens
*ITS THE PRESIDENTS FAULT SKKKRRRRREEEEEAHHHH FUKDRUMPFRRRRAHHHHHHH

>low number of guns
>350 000 000
>low number
>low
you're fucking retarded

So brave.

Valentine's Day turned into Natural Selection day.

>shall not be infringed
pretty straightforward, you non American filth

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

what a dumb whore

Sarah the Jew.

You can easily argue against that

woke

I hope a war will break before

Broward County sheriff Scott Israel

But gun control already exists in American schools. Civilians are not allowed to bring guns into American schools. Doen't that imply that gun control will actually not prevent it from happening again?

>Aren't schools gun free zones anyway
Nope, this one apparently had armed security.

As it turns out a good guy with a gun won't stop the bad guy until he ditches his gun and tries to escape by hiding among the crowd.

Broward County sheriff Scott Israel

Ban school shootings NOW! No more school shootings it should be super secret illegal, that would stop them!

She is an orphan

I saw that on the news and just tjoight false flag.

Women are so emotionally reactive to shit. This is why they can't ever hold positions of power in a future ethnostate. One event like this and they'd ban guns instantly.

>gun control gets put in place
>another school shooting happens
>WTF DRUMPF!!! YOU NEED TO STEAL THE GUNS FROM THE CRIMINALS YOU PRICE OF SHIT

She is a jew, no she doesnt

If liberals want to ban guns then I invite them to go ahead and make it a reality. The government can set a precedent and destroy theirs first.

All they do is test men to see how much they can get away with before they get disciplined.

Srsly so far my only problem with this shooting is all the faggots who got away. My school wasn't half as bad as these people and I could hardly stand it. So Samurai senpai day of the katana when?

Sage

>I hate the government and other people who don't think like me so much
>we should do something against it to prevent them from being such a nuisance
>I know, let's ban guns

Exactly. Feminism was the ultimate shit test and white men have failed it.

*cums from retweets*

O Satan first you wash them brains and then you say nothing of value was lost.
If youre strategy wasnt as mizerable and as obvious, people might would buy it.
You know your time has already run up.

People are always something of value.

She was horrible until she smiled it's called being a human my brain slug friend.

SHART

Stop these you shareblue faggot

Underbated.

BEST PRICE

>be in a school shooting
>check twitter

Lmao what?

See the only problem with the shooter is he missed this chick. Imagine going to school with these creatures.

Judging from the rest of her twitter and word choice in OPs tweet, she's trash. Lesbian, professional victimhood, teen angst. She will be a cam girl in 3 years.

>sarah
>segers

what a delightful young jewess

Why didnt obama ban guns. He could have prevented this.

same kind of person writes #prayers4[insert country here] whenever muds get a chimpout
fuck that cunt

he's a real guy. google his name +muslim brotherhood

At least he cried! He showed he really cared.

>Get gun to protect myself
>Guy breaks in
>Shoot him
>Live to see tomorrow
vs
>Guns are illegal
>Criminal has one anyway even though they're illegal
>Guy breaks into house
>Shoots me
>Die

America, why do you do this shit every time?

If you want them to take away your guns you're going about it the right way. If you want to become famous then shooting up a school won't help. All I can remember about this guy is that he is some kind of mutt with a fake race like latrino, can't even remember his name.

there has been something like 18 mass school shootings in the USA so far this year, when something becomes this ubiquitous unless it is exceptional it won't even be carried by national news anymore.

You want to be famous? Do something else, something with balls like trying to shoot up Marlo Barlo or whatever that golf club is when the president is in it. Good luck with that against his security team you won't get past the driveway before you're shot but you will actually be remembered and Trump will be aware of you too. He'll probably dine out on it for years too mentioning you and how evil you were in every speech he makes for the rest of his life as an example of how terrorists won't win. And every time a mass shooting comes up he will be able to remind anyone who criticizes him that he was the target of a mass shooting too to shut them up.

Of course Americans would never try something like that because they are disgusting fat cowards who prey on easy targets like school children or concert goers, much like Islamic terrorists, you'll only see the American go for an easy target that might be dismissed as "part and parcel" of daily American life if you want to keep freedom and guns.

I really cringe for the fucking future. The kids obviously have no respect if that's how they speak to their president.
At least we grew up with "shut up or get smacked up" philosophy. These retards grew up on the internet and thinks okay to say whatever the hell they please to people.

My prayer:

Please, Lord, give these leftist retards EVERYTHING they want... gun ban, free college, basic income, income redistribition, fifteen bathrooms and TOTAL diversity...

The day after I die.

AMEN

THANKS OBAMA

i Know everyone thinks that
but I am starting to see a different trend.

that mainly most of these mass shootings
are taken out against the youth
typically schools, and nightclubs.

this is terrorism against the youth.
making sure they are afraid and frieghtened so that they will willingly obey the government.

Imagine a world where children are no longer part of the family, but property of the state.
A state can declare eminent domain and put a gun in your sons hand and send him off to die for the great big jew.

Imagine that your offspring are now propertyy of the state. (Which they are as soon as they get a social security number)
You know the rich aff;uent famililes that pawn their kids off to their nanny or boarding school or whatever to get a good educations.

Which invariablt ends up with the kid having feelings of neglect from parents, chooses to hate them, and ultimately do some Hamlet tier stuff.

they don't want your guns
they want your kids

school shootings
pedophilila

look at the big picture.

My folks would sit on me and pump hand soap down my throat. I knew my fucking place after a few of those.

They mean total gun ban. Oh, they have a plan, alright.

>holocaust class
the public school system has become a fucking joke

nigger

False flags are the ultimate LARP. Let that sink in for a moment.

why isnt there a response to this.

Nice try Amhed, but I'm white as snow.

>gun control will prevent this from happening again

Either a war will break, or we'll be so mexicanized by then, guns will be the least of our worries

>lower chance a bad guy can get guns
If you want you can get a gun and even more in places in which gangs and shit are a thing.

>My loved ones were attacked
>please send tedious legislation
:P