Guns save lives!

They just do!

>be Brazilian
>get shot

We're convinced by religions that lives matter but the religions were imagined by people who don't agree.
funny

They do and tbqh not that hard to get and easy to hide.

We don't know that anyone would have died in that video had that second guy not pulled his gun. This video literally evinces the opposite of your claim.

I'm sure your bitch ass opinion would change if you were the guy with the gun to your head, retard faggot.

So what? How am I wrong?

>defending people having guns by threatening people with guns
lol

The same way that your argument makes no sense once you apply it to literally anything.

Okay, then it should be easy to actually refute, go for it.

Truth is everyone can illegally by and even handcraft a gun at home, if they wanted.

Homemade AK47 replicas are about USD15 in africa and are reported to be as good as the original or very close to it.
Guns ain't Hitex but very old lowtech even people in Africa can handcraft...

The person that got shot in that video deserved to die.

Prove how many lives are saved by someone having a gun vs how many mass shootings are stopped by having the mass shooter not have one

Why shouldn't I support the swift execution of criminals who point a gun to my head and demand everything I own?

Okay, whatever. OP's statement was that guns save lives, and his evidence, as you admit, was a video of someone getting killed with a gun.

Except the bad guy is the only one dead in this video, hypothetically, because responsible carriers know how to responsibly use the firearms its is their right to responsibly use.
Who should give a sit that a criminal willing to illegally wield a (probably illegally sourced) gun to threaten peoples' lives gets bullet-fucked in the brainpan?
Ya fucking nignog level intellect.

Shot = killed?!?
Hes getting exactly one shot, going down.
Most likely the ambulance would have fixed him....

Also he obviously intended to kill someone. That is what happens when you hold a gun onto someones head and accidentally or purposely hit the trigger you know...

I can already tell you are a millennial, and probably a teenaged one at that. You might want to pick up some critical thinking skills if you want to get anywhere in life there, Kiddo.
And get off the internet.

Then we should issue them to everyone, right?

tfw not allowed to have guns by law

So what? OP stated guns save lives, so that one dead guy is enough to make his video shitty evidence of his claim. Whether you should give a shit or not has nothing to do with that, and I'm not discussing that.

ad hominem - (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

We also don't know how many people the criminal might have gone on to kill, either.
Kill yourself, jew

Because you wouldn't back up your claim that guns don't save lives if you were in the guys situation in the video, retard faggot.

>Comes into thread and doesn't even watch OP's video post to understand the argument.

Even if I wouldn't that doesn't mean that doesn't make me wrong now. If you say that guns save lives, then you kill my assailant with a gun, then that is shitty evidence of your claim. It doesn't matter if I whimpered and cried, pissed my pants, and begged you to save me.

Guns are loud and frightening

>one legal self defense death vs at least potentially three homicides
ez trade desu senpai

>Even if I wouldn't that doesn't mean that doesn't make me wrong now
Correction: Even if I wouldn't, that doesn't make me wrong.

Looks like antifa.

if you ban guns, how can you prove that anyone would have used their guns for violence? You can't take their guns and claim they would have used it for violence

When did I say absolutely anything about banning guns?

>Foiled robbery goes wrong
>That's bad because no one died
You're letting this devil's advocate shit rot your brain