IT'S (ALMOST) HAPENING

YELLOWSTONE ALMOST ABOUT TO EXPLODE, COULD HAPPEN ALMOST EVERY MINUTE, HOUR OR CENTURY FROM NOW - THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-14/new-data-shows-yellowstone-supervolcano-strained-magma-chamber-under-immense

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com
volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/updates.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE'RE FUCKING DOOMED

>Another israeli fear mongering thread.
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Who fucking cares, it’s a gay ass volcano in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully whatever damage does happen gets directed to jewifornia

will i die on the east coast? i work in hvac and have a shitload of hepa mask filters i could wear if only ash in the air is the problem

See you all on the other side.

Remember when we used to have autistic generals for weeks where autists kept making empty threads with 0 proof that it was going to blow? I think that's close to the worst I ever saw of this site.

I doubt the hepa mask will allow you to grow food in the years of nuclear winter and darkness following a massive eruption.

>be American
>get shot
>get covered in hot lava
>tip the volcano
>clap

Perhaps it's better America goes out with a bang than slowly degenerate.

the japanese kek smasher is a serious walnut whirl

If it happens they will blame Trump for it

P L E A S E

you tard, the whole world will be dead, and turn into a giant iceball

So the problem is food storage? I have about a years worth of food. So I'm fine then. Cool.

This is a problem that can be solved with a very large drill and remote control.

>World becomes the plot of 'The Road'

Anybody excited?

>burger education will actually make people believe this

Finally I will play Fallout in real life

>Finally I will play Fallout in real life

You already are.

Just stay out of random basements

My luck can be pretty shit at times, so:

I wager that Yellowstone will not erupt in the next couple weeks.

negative.

It's all I can think of, f a m

Hi JIDF, I want you to know that when you're all being slaughtered by shitskins that I'll be making a bacon sandwich and eating it with extra love when it happens

EGAS THIS FUD

maybe its the best thing for us

quality bantz mohammed

YES
YES
YES

YES!

please explode

wagecucking depressed me

Praise Kek!

If the caldera blows,Wyoming is history. The ash goes into the upper atmosphere, and the rest of North America is in for a long, long winter.

>Turtledove

Now I've seen it all.

>(((Harry Turtledove)))
Fun stories though

>tfw entire north america (even mexico) freezes

>COULD HAPPEN ALMOST EVERY MINUTE, HOUR OR CENTURY FROM NOW

Ah, so just like that MEGAQUAKE INCOMING ANY TIME NOW to the San Andreas fault for the last 35 years that hasn't even come close to happening? WOAH! SCARY!

>North America is in for a long, long winter.
2-4 years of cooler than normal temps. Issues with jet planes and debris in the turbines. Crop production decrease 20%, which in most places equals a famine....And the USA would be basically destroyed totally. Our economy would cease to exist, and the world economy would crash as a result.

Total hilarity would ensue.

please take your medicine

Aslong as I'm far away when it happens let it rip so we can stop worrying about it.

By "explode", they mean ooze out like cum out of a 65 year old man's penis.

we will get american refugees if it blows.
hope you like spiders and sneks

The Jews are trying really hard to get the people’s attention elsewhere hmmmmm

Hahahaha

>be snek
>get shot

>be spider
>get shot

dont forget the rest of the world, if it blows humanity is fucked for 100s of years, green houses and proper technological uses will fix this problem if we do it correctly.

God, please let this be true.
God shall punish america.

So many edgy Sup Forums fags commenting on an article written by Tyler Durden. This whole thing smells of gifty buttsex.

a full bore eruption from Yella would be nothing short of cataclysmic for the Burgers and a globe spanning catastrophe for the rest of us.

immediate economic disaster , civil unrest, the probability of war and nuclear exchange, famines incoming after growing seasons & international trade collapse etc etc etc

would make a great fiction but not so great to be in it.

>international trade collapse
You make it sound so tame. I would expect instant and total collapse of most of the worlds finances.

The wrath of God against the new Babylon.

you'll be fucked too pal

Lel

based post

no we are saved

please god bring the sweet fire down and save us

This is why we should build a geothermal plant on Yellowstone. Theoretically we could greatly reduce the threat Yellowstone poses by pumping high pressured water into the volcano and extract the heat, which, in turn could be used as a power source. It could power a fairly large area for probably 10s of thousands of years, and remove an extinction threat to mankind.

Why we aren't doing this yet is beyond me.

>*rubs chin*
Sounds about right.
keen informative speculation

WITCH!!!!

We have this thread every week.

Got the smokehouse ready

Don't think they want to poke the bear. I remember hearing about scientists wanting to drill into the caldera to relieve pressure and it being universally acknowledged as a terrible idea.

An user posted a thread predicting Yellowstone would blow up soon

It's always under immense pressure, you fucking German. If it blows, it will go through an almost year long decompression phase which will be plenty of warning time. Calm your tits.

AMERICA IS FUCKING FINISHED

>zerohedge.com
scaremongering russian agitprop

So (((they))) are triggering an eruption? I knew this day would come.

just sayin q predicted this and you woulda lived if u had listened

u got him user LMAO

Maybe communists will actually have their climate change meme in that case.

Yeah well, it's either that or IT'S HAPPENING every time some literally who gets shot.

Oh fuck the Taupo Caldera is going to blow!!! Even bigger than Yellowstone! Southern Hemisphere best hemisphere.

Basically Yellowstone is always in a state of near eruption you mongoloid.

if that happends we will be the new canada while all murican faggots get rek, and the few survivors will get shot down in the borders, i pray for that everyday.

See you on the fry side, OP.

DAMNIT!!!!!

EXPLODE NOW

>Unironically thinking a 3-mile wide Volcano won't decimate the planet after comparably puny volcano's have noticeable impact
>Mocking burger education when you clearly dropped out of elementary school

We'll use the lava to build an inpassable wall.

Kilometer*

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS THE SAME THREAD FROM LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING DAY BUT THIS TIME ITS THE REAL DEAL. RIP EARTH. GET OUT THERE AND RAPE SOME BITCHES BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT! THIS IS IT.

>yfw rich as fuck and get to watch poorfags die because they spent money on drugs and alcohol instead of a good facemask and inevitably overpriced food.

>yellowstone erupts
>global iceage triggered

P...p...please hurry, save me from this hell

>no 45C level for this meme to express my current disgust

Thousands before him predicted it. It's one of the things we thought could happen on September the 23rd last year

No matter how shit you think your life is trust me, you don't want that to happen man

>zerohedge
Jesus Christ, could you pick a better source?

>World
Only America sweaty
Rest of the world will have some long winters
Enjoy your toxic ash

IF THIS POST IS BLESSED BY KEK WITH DIGITS THEN YELLOWSTONE WILL EXPLODE

>checked

C

O

I want it to happen, mexico will tell you fuck off we are full, and we will sell you coke and food at 20x the price.

Then chinese will take overand we will go to the stars

Good I hope my state floats into the sea

please kill me yellow stone

2 days

HERE WE GO BOYS

Tick tock
Calm before the storm

start running!!!

First all the shootings and now he's causing volcanoes to erupt?
He can't keep getting away with this

FIRE AND FURY

volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/updates.html
YELLOWSTONE VOLCANO OBSERVATORY MONTHLY UPDATE
U.S. Geological Survey
Thursday, February 1, 2018, 1:17 PM MST (Thursday, February 1, 2018, 20:17 UTC)

YELLOWSTONE VOLCANO (VNUM #325010)
44°25'48" N 110°40'12" W, Summit Elevation 9203 ft (2805 m)
Current Volcano Alert Level: NORMAL
Current Aviation Color Code: GREEN

YES FUCK YEAH KILL THE MUTTS ALREADY SIEG HEIL