Boku no hero thread

There are people who actually think stain was wrong

First for Hunter x Hunter is a better manga than Bokutrash

Reminder to ignore and report

Sure, but I like him. I love pervert characters because I can relate to them. Mineta is like a purple reincarnation of Happosai. He's like a reminder about how the 80's used to be.

What is the wordplay behind Tetsutetsu's name? Isn't it like Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu?

I like both desu

I think Gon and Deku would be good friends if they met.

If you seriously relate to Mineta you should consider reconstructing your personality to be the exact opposite of what you are now

There's no wordplay, his name is literally Ironiron Ironiron.

From the wikia:
His name is composed of the kanji for "iron" (鉄), "clear" (哲), "pierce" (徹), and an archaic kanji for "iron" (鐵).

Why was Stain so overrated by mangafags? I was expecting some batman tier badassery but instead we get an edgy ninja turtle rip-off who jobs to three school kids. Also his motivations made no sense.

>dude it's okay to murder people who're saving lives because they're not doing it free of charge and purely to save lives
the main reason villains like him is because it clears a path for them to commit crime with less heroes to stop them
stainfags are guaranteed to be tipping permavirgins

I didn't know the amish are allowed to use the internet.

Stain had the best of intentions but atrocious execution.

Please don't start shit by bringing up other series

>Stainfags

Because he set in motion everything else in the story by doing what said

ironiran erenion

Imagine being so insecure that you have to shitpost about your series in other threads. Imagine not being able to enjoy both.

What's your quirk Sup Forums?

You thought wrong.

Gon would murder that obnoxious kid

Faggotry

it's quite laughable

I wish I could have seen how the story would have gone if Iida HAD managed to kill him. I don't think he'd be able to cope with the consequences.

His intentions suck. He's a faggot mad that this word doesn't quite mean what he wants it to mean.

If you're saving people and stopping villains your motivations aren't an issue. Whatever your reasons are will still motivate you to do your job correctly. If you let innocents die you won't be doing your job well, and the money/fame won't come either. Its like any job.

Report and ignore until the mods do their job, he's been at it all day long in both bnha and hxh threads.

He's always been overrated , but at least he has a big permanent impact in the story

His motivations were right, Iida and Deku sort of understand him. His methods not so much.
Plus, he thought that Todoroki and Deku (specially) were worthy of being heroes, that's why he didn't give his 100%, he wanted them alive.

Also, it's impressive that he could go toe-to-toe with people that have much stronger Quirks, he is all about his natural physical strenght and speed.

I can read all your internet history no matter how many proxies you sit behind.

Why do you have a victim complex retard? You started the bullshit here

Don't cry when we retaliate and expose your shitty Naruto-tier manga for what it is.

This, however I think that heroes only doing this for money will become a serious problem, especially when certain towns or cities will get more protection depending on how much money they offer. Stain and Izuku are going to have a Batman and Joker kind of meeting when Izuku graduates from UA as they talk about the state of heroism. I think Stain was a cool character, but he spurged out like a retard whenever things got slightly uncomfortable.

Tetsu means iron and his name has 4 different kanjis that can be read as tetsu as well and that is the joke.

immortality

>You started the bullshit here
>we're one poster
the dumbfuck who posted there is just as bad, if not worse

Where ARE the mods? What am I paying them for?

Stain's ideology has merit, but his methodology makes no fucking sense. In what way will killing "fake" heroes alter the course of how people behave heroically? He can't kill off "fake" heroes because it's not some genetic trait you can stamp out to be motivated by money. He won't make societal change because no one knows his ideology about differentiating between good heroes and bad heroes, everyone just knows him as "the hero killer" so why would the government or anyone say anything like "oh good point we should stop paying heroes" when there's just some dude out there slicing motherfuckers up with a sword for seemingly no reason?

Genji stain>Ninja turtle Stain

It's grapefag , finding new ways to show us how much of a no life he is

like a 2D character

user, the mods and jannies do it for free
They are the proof that Stain's ideology doesn't work

Stain is a joke. Horikoshi really struggles to write villains.

We can all agree that the ""League of Villains""" would get destroyed by pic related right?

So who do you think taught her how to fight , she's obviously been trained but by who?

do not respond to grapefag
do not respond to any of the hxh posts
just ignore and report

>Stain's ideology has merit
?

I thought they are the same person?

Post some cute Ochakos.

They are, but what I mean is that Genji stain is actually better

>that pic
>implying they aren't all dead
Dumb Chrollocuck

Reminder to ignore and report this faggot

Don't look into it to much. Most of Class A has trained by themselves, like Bakugou or Kirishima. She probably did the same

Hisokafags everyone

Doing hero stuff only for money creates problems. Given the right amount, you could bribe such a hero. What would such a hero do if the government stops paying them? Just stop saving people?
Heroes are heroes, not mercenaries nor soldiers nor salarymen.
I'm not saying they shouldn't be compensated. What I'm saying is that no one should act surprise if the hero society crumbles because of selfish reasons.
Being a "Hero" shouldn't be a profession, because it will far worse people than villains.
There is already a traitor among the heroes, but who knows how many more there are? Take people lick that Lock dude, does he seem like a hero to you?

Condemn Stains actions all you want, he has the right idea. It's a core theme of the manga since the first chapter.

Cchako is a good way to get away from the shitflinging

Was this intentional?

You could argue that a hero motivated by money or pride or whatever may choose not to save someone if the risk seems too great for the payoff, making them a bad hero. A "good" hero in Stain's worldview would lay down their life for anyone at any time. You could argue that people like this are the only ones that should be allowed to be heroes since they're motivated purely by something completely invaluable and would never think "this rescue just isn't worth it"

I'm not saying Stain is CORRECT, I'm just saying he's not completely wrong.

Broad shoulders

You mean you started the bullshit there, cause that's your post.

Powers of a raptor

Honestly, i've been watching it this week and i don't think it's a good anime at all.

Sure, you can watch it when there is nothing to watch, but it's just that. Watchable. I think the main issues are:

1- Art style changes too much. Some characters are fucking cartoons.

2- The powers manages to be more retarded than if you go to the wiki and type to get a random power. This would be okay if it didn't fuck up with the story so much. The 'tournament' arc was ridiculous because of that; most fights took less than 5 minutes simply because one power was objectively more useful than other.

3- No love for the side characters. In Batman, even fucking Kite man got his own story.

4- And finally, i think there is an issue with the overall moral of the anime. The original idea is that the main character would "use his own strength" to become a hero. And then they give him super powers.
I just think that Making him like some sort of batman would make for a much better story, and considering how strong some people can be that was definitely a possibility in this anime. He could still get trained by not-superman (or perhaps put not-superman and his sucessor as the antagonist), or get new (or various) mentors.

who is this that Mirio is fucking again?

They'd recruit Twice and give him Kortopi's spot on their roster.

>Take that Lock dude, does he seem like a hero to you?

He was a good boy he dindu nuffin dat lil jap bitch started shieeet first

this is dumb logic. You have an 80% quirked society. You need a shit ton of quirked heroes to offset the crime that quirked people can create. You can't just go "You gotta be like All Might" because then you have a ridiculous standard and way more crime than there are people to deal with it.

The thing is there are rules to hero work and even the supposed greedy heroes have an incentive to follow those rules, save people etc.

If Endeavor is your example of "shitty hero" then he's still 1000x better than any of alternatives out there.

How realistically will Scruff McGruff be drawn next episode? Will they simplify him to fit with the rest of the animation or will he be fully shaded and everything, even though nothing else is?

I feel like it's supposed to be bubble girl, but isn't she black?

He's just a mutt, so it doesn't matter

>You could argue that people like this are the only ones that should be allowed to be heroes since they're motivated purely by something completely invaluable and would never think "this rescue just isn't worth it"

But if a hero decided it wasn't worth it their value would drop, and so would there reputation and career.

Its foolish to try and measure people personal reasons. Its as simple as "can you get the job done". Anyone thinking different is retarded.

Having the right reasons doesn't make you better. You can have a good heart all you want, but if you fucking suck as saving people you're no good.

Fucking Batfags.

I imagine he'll meet the same standard as cat cop did.

I love Ochako!
Yes, maybe posting more 'chako will help.

Hes a turkroach.

Oh.

YOU

C'mon man, you know i'm right.

I just hope Hori goes deeper than this. I wouldn't mind seeing a Hero getting bribed to turn a blind eye.
It's going to be a real bummer if the entire manga is just gonna be
>yeah, hero society is awesome xD! nothing wrong at all xD!
Because it creates little to no interesting conflict. From a writing perspective, hero society has to crumble for the kids to build back up.

Oh that's just rich.

I really hope he sounds marginally like Mcgruff in the english dub.

THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN

The Hero society has flaws but its not completely fucked and we've seen that. One of the flaws was the reliance on All Might.

Billy Batson is objectively better than Bruce Wayne in every possible way you can judge a character.

But here's the thing
>Todoroki didn't last long against aizawa

>Toga able to handle aizawa after possibly killing a pro and it seems like she might take on both deku and aizawa at the same time , that's far above what any students has shown

>She's also has done technique's that izuku never heard of , like making it look like she's disappeared by masking her presence

>She has told the league on two occasions that she taught she was going to be killed , both occasions she wasn't in any danger

>She has been shown to go off on her own , and do her own thing sometimes
I'm starting to think she's some kind of assassin , hired to replace shiggy and take AFO

Yeah that's basically what I'm waiting for.
Without AM hero society is going to shit and it'd be a real shame to see Deku just take his place like the story of Atlas.

Ochako with Izuku is undeniably the best

The only black character seems to be LockRock. There's my boy Shihai but well, he's literally black so I don't think that counts.

Hope rides alone.

Sounds like something one of those ugly fucks would say

To be fair Aizawa got the drop on Todoroki because he was listening to Momos pity party.

>Stain

Ah yes, the edgy character every MHA fan obsesses over even though he had zero real motivation for what he did.

He could have just been upset the icecream shop didn't give him chocolate sprinkles for all the justification he gave for murdering some ridiculous(40?) number of people.

Also Type-O blood is his only weakness! What, Deku has type O blood?! SHOCKER

>I was expecting some batman tier badassery but instead we get an edgy ninja turtle rip-off who jobs to three school kids
Because Stain is Red Hood, not Batman also he threw the fight.

Why are Turks like this?

is he shazam? isn't he like 12? there are no good 12-year-olds, they're all shits.

ITT: we post people who look like they would exist in the BnHA universe

I have reverse magnetism with all women. They can't even touch me.

It's a pretty obvious pairing that works well enough, though I personally am not much of a shipper.
And nice trips to back your statement.

i feel like if you're not gonna get a full roster of several wrestling promotions out of the way early, this just devolves very quickly.

Stop trying to damage control. You retards hyped up the shittiest villain since Kaguya, just admit you fucked up.