youtube.com/watch?v=jvmYdqy-pL4
youtu.be/zAaJzTWX_Io
youtu.be/dP9Wp6QVbsk
youtu.be/_5fQZhv0poU?t=13
youtu.be/E3-UfPCubsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nazi gertje

If only they won...

Then what? I hate speaking German, sounds like they are raping our language.

wait until arabic becomes your official language, then you will understand

aub, hard G hollands sounds like a speech impediment

Listen Olaf the Netherlands isn't Sweden.

So what? You guys ended up speaking English instead.

Germans wouldnt allow that to. Lol

(kinderkoor)
Adolf...
Hitler...
Het is een heel ondeugende maar lieve führer
Adolf...
Hitler...
Ik wou dat ik zo'n führer krijgen kon!

(Hitler)
Ik hou van alle Ariers al zijn ze nog zo klein ...

I mean if you never ended up being forced to speak German you would be speaking English, which you generally do. The language of the dominant power becomes the lingua franca.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvmYdqy-pL4

>tfw when no semi-independent Dietsland within the German Reich

>WE are raping YOUR language
Good one, Maarten.

Gotta side with Hans. Dutch sounds Like a drunk kraut talking underwater.

lol I can relate to this, my great grandfather lived in Zierikzee and joined the SS in 1940/1941. Apparently he did some very questionable things to warrant a long prison sentence after the war.

I know it's probably gonna be Turkish instead

Maybe it's my bias but Dutch sounds like Funny-German to me.

Flemish sounds much less retarded (except if you're from Antwerp). Literally the best West-Germanic language, direct heir of the language of the Merovingian Franks.

>Flemish sounds much less retarded
Except it was the peasant language. Are you a peasant?

Speak a language that was spoken in at least one royal court.

For a norwegian, dutch sounds like german with a funny accent and a dash of tourettes everytime someone makes the G or whatever it is sound. No offense I like the dutch people but your language sounds pretty fucked up tbqh

It sounds phlegmy as fuck

>Are you a peasant?
ah yes, we wuz all decended from kangz

Its gonna be a megamix I guess, but not with any German in it. Fuck the Germans. Except with your beer and women those are fucking amazing but the rest is sheit

And you guys sounds like fucking Lego men.

I'm glad we got rid of those sounds in our language (words with a 'gh').

Both your languages sound awful in all fairness

I wish we didn't trade new amsterdam for that Jungle

German can sound beautiful

youtu.be/zAaJzTWX_Io

English doesn't exactly have a great pedigree either Bruce, why do you think the grammar is so simple compared to French and German?

English isn't a great sounding language either, French really should have become the lingua franca

anyway, I think if you adhere to the modern yolocaust wikipedia view©, the netherlands shipped away 90% of their jews during the second world war. which is strange, cos there's still plenty left

Fucking beautiful Indeed

youtu.be/dP9Wp6QVbsk

>why do you think the grammar is so simple compared to French and German?

We spent all of our effort on making our accent posh

youtu.be/_5fQZhv0poU?t=13

best sounding language

ejo vieze kankerhomos ff oprotten naar je eigen land

English is the mutt of the germanic language family

Kan je ook normaal praten? Je praat als een marokkaan dus kanker zelf lekker op.

Lol isn't that Bayerisch though? From what I hear it sounds funny to other Germans.

I just typed in worst German song and this popped up first

ik kom hier alleen voor de uitkering g blijf maar werken voor mijn brood wahaha deze loser

Denk het even niet he. Zag je wat ik deed daar :D

Sorry Achmed, ik kwam gewoon even wat wiet kopen. Doe fatima de groeten!

But surely you know that there are very different-sounding German dialects? For example, Swiss German sounds more like Dutch than High German to me.

youtu.be/E3-UfPCubsE

We shipped all the jews to sweden to save their lives. That count as heroic right?

Dat doet hij niet, hij heeft zoveel vertrouwen in zijn fatima dat hij een doek om de kop bindt zodat andere haar niet kunnen zien.

nee ik ben dom

Its all disgusting, fuck the Germans

Dutch sound like they have a lot of flem in their mouth and throat when they talk.
a loogie is a vowel in holland

Doesn't sound funny. Sounds abhorrent, like someone is shitting in my ear and then raping it.

See they even say it about there own language.

TOOTHPASTE, NO!

Silence Swamp German.

You mean the only decent sounding language of the Germanic family

And Danish sounds like you have potatoes stuck in your mouth.

Fuck you ya nazi

germans are the japanese of europe.

in other words the only one you are able to understand

we often have.

But you literally refer to yourselves as the Dutch, aka the Deutsch or the Teutons in English.

I think this goes back to the Suebic-Saxon divergence during the Migration Period, eventually forming Low and High German.

I speak German too which is the second best Germanic. Listen to Scandinavians and it sounds like their voice is on a roller coaster

You ruined it, exterminate list: Germany, Poland Russia, Mexico, UK, China, Taiwan, Turkey, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Irak, Syria, Mali, Israel and a new entry on the list the motherfucking USA

English sounds fucked up because of all the borrowings and nonsense that came from non germanic languages. Literally muttspeak, it doesn’t even sound germanic any more.

+sweden

Roll a joint man. You seem tense

Ohh yea fuck the sweeds

They are using retarded voices but no dialect here.

no that's west vlaams "wi"

I can't now, my psychiatrist doesn't like it when it get high before our appointment

>weh it soundz funneh

we wuz victimz n shiet. hitler wuz german, nobody wanted to join germoney

t. austrian education system

Man, don't ruin it now, or you guys are going on the list

Swiss German throat sounds actually developed due to some sort of Dutch influence or vice versa. Forgot the whole story though. Thing is that for most of their history the Dutch belonged to Germany and were considered Germans. They simply over time gained independence and turned their dialect into a full-blown different language (originally they still used the same writing system as us even and just pronounced things slightly differently).

I assumed the -l diminuitive was a Bayerisch version of -chen

Mad lad

Thats my secret, i'm always mad

>I assumed the -l diminuitive was a Bayerisch version of -chen
That is somewhat correct but it is just a regional term and nothing about their pronunciation of anything else is dialected. It's like in the US where some people call it Soda, others call it Pop or Fizz, etc. That one word alone does not constitute for a full blown dialect though.

We were under Frankish influence longer while most of you were still saxan pagans. Dutch is most related to Frankish. But the real split in languages probably came when you faggots unified and mixed all dialects into one frankenstein of a language probably why german sounds so atrocious now.

Om eerlijk te zijn, I think Dutch is the best sounding living Germanic language. German and the Scandinavian languages sound too soft and English is to simple and romance.
There are other languages that are also on the level so to speak, like lower German/plat, Frisian and Flemish, but those all have a big problem with them as well like not sounding quite right in all the places. In the end it's just a matter of what you're used too I suppose.

Dutch can be simplified as a mix of German and English with a hint of French. Many words in these languages share (proto-)Germanic roots. Especially Frisian is interesting to study, for it shares many grammar and vocabulary with Danish, English, German etc.

Yes, the way the language sounds may be strange, but it is a language in itself and not a bastardization of another.

I really doubt Dutch diverged for some reason after gaining independence. Kölsch still has a lot of the vowel/some spelling sounds Dutch has, but less phlegmy

Again, I made the assumption based off of that. I'm not familiar with German dialects to tell them apart reliably.

I feel you. Do something productive with that anger, user

Why does the language in the st. Marienkirche in Berlin resemble modern dutch more than modern german?

>Most of their history the Netherlands belonged to Germany.
False, German state wasn't a thing till the 1800s.
>Muh HRE.
Not German.
>Frankia
German tribe heavily influenced by Roman.
>Burgundie.
French again.
>Burgundian inheritance
Spanish Habsburgs (Austria, again not Germany.)
>Independence
Again, not german.

So when exactly where we a permanent part of Germany?

Because those damn Hohenzollerns cucked the Saxons with their tinny accents

>HRE.
>Not German.
what

I have had the joy of experiencing Austrian and Tyrolian German, and especially Tyrol seems to have similarities with Frisian, even though it is quite far away.
Germanic roots are more pronounced in some languages/dialects than others.

Holy Roman empire, founded by Charlemagne, contained land from Bohemia(czechs) and Italian city states.

To call it German is retarded.

It's a hard call man. Those people in the Netherlands had fucking CHILDREN thier own children to think of.
You could die to save a stranger or a neighbor so your own kid starves? What if you don't think your death will even save the stranger?
Should you STILL sacrifice yourself?
It is the same now with the Muslims, yeah people could go out like that dude in Italy and yes if enough people did that the Muslims would leave/die etc but why should you kill yourself for others who don't even want you to save them?
Especially if you don't even think there are enough of you to make a difference.
It is a damn hard fucking call, and I sure damn don't know the answer.

>Heiliges Römisches Reich Deutscher Nation
>not German
k

Most of your argument is predicated upon the retarded notion that Austrians (and the HRE for that matter) somehow aren't Germans.

> Everyone wuz German
This sounds worse than everyone is a Serb.

That being said, Serbs are Germanic. WE got some cyrilic alphabet and 4C letters on Dresdens gate and there's a tribe called Sorbi.

Das rite, WHITER THAN YOU HANS.

>Noone called it that, not even the Germans.

So because Spain was ruled by the Habsburg dynasty, that makes them German?

I tried but I don't want to go to prison again. Long story to

Benelux belong to us

Come home Lanklet

Except they did... And the HRE was commonly referred to as "Germany", and people from the HRE (including the Netherlands) were referred to as Germans

Try it again and i'll rape your snitzel ass. Fucking austrians goddamn