Does anyone else need a fucking break...

Does anyone else need a fucking break? I can't go a day and a half without getting pissed off at the rampant degeneracy I now recognize everywhere.

Fuck you for doing this to me Sup Forums. Once I was a happy boy with a bicycle and a head full of dreams. Now nightmares don't vanish beneath the glory of the dawn, they just become even more vivid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtu.be/nILN8sdm1L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don"t forget... you're here forever.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

um, no sweetie. Sup Forums Sup Forums is stormfront 2.0 basically. it doesnt support family and faith, it supports genociding arbitrary defined groups of people because of ancient prejudices and lies.

yeah. ive been on Sup Forums for two weeks now and its not good. i dont know what this place is doing to me. im not convinced that this is redpilling or at least just redpilling.

this is the last thread im lurking. ill be quitting this shit today.
>not here forever.

>This is how Sup Forumstards delude themselves

this

Use it as fuel.
Let the torch of Europe burn brightly with you and lead as example.

>Now nightmares don't vanish beneath the glory of the dawn, they just become even more vivid.
very nice. have a bump

That’s your own problem for getting all butthurt about how other people live their lives. Mind your own fucking business. You’ll be much happier.

Yes believe in fairytales and everything will be ok.

Me too man

Just take a couple of weeks off. Then you'll notice just how many retarded posters there on this board.

If it takes you a few weeks away to see how retarded most pol posters are I've got some unfortunate news for you.
You're retarded as well.

it never used to be this bad. Sup Forumsharbor and the election were an mistake

>Does anyone else need a fucking break?
What are you? A faggot?

Channers conplaining about being too "woke" is cringe as fuck jfc...

This place is an amusing intellectual sparring ground and gallery of odd or controversial ideas...but it's a hugbox like any other.

It's full of half assed pseudointellectual rambling, lies, cherry picked facts, incorrect conclusions, people making ridiculous extrapolations or projecting....and occasional nuggets of truth

Let go of your absurd notions of some clean well managed world, it's never existed and never will. Reality is messy, just do what you can about the things you care about and enjoy as much as possible.

you can care about "degeneracy" but you don't need to have some big emotional reaction to every little instance. It's mind your own shit.

Like...have you not experienced life as a human? You know how that shi t goes right? You're gonna kill yourself stressing about stuff and you'll only end up getting blindsided by some other b.s. You never thought about

Just chill. Try to fix the world, but focus on being the change and always ask yourself if you're really engaging in something productively

Don't pis s your life away getting all angsty over some bs. And remember self righteousness is a drug...sometimes it's a powerful aid other times you're just jerking off

I hope for your soul, you are 100% right
youtu.be/nILN8sdm1L0

I know. We've pretty much been "raided" 24/7 for the last two years.
Just enjoy the madness.

Stop being a fucking pussy how about that?

/thread

you either embrace the chaos or it swallows you whole, making you indistinguishable from it

>21 / 5 / 16 / 8 [
just stop being a pussy and embrace your home, Sup Forums is where you belong, accept that and move forward

When I need a break from this shit I go outside and work in the garden or spend a couple hours playing vidya.

That's part of growing up.
Have a little stoicism

Sick it up faggot. Try living 8 years of Obama

Stop consuming media it'll change your life