CUCKDOWN

Why is this the standard operating procedure in American schools? Whose idea was is it to cluster everyone together in a corner like fish in a god damn barrel?? Why are Americans so retarded? What should be happening is the two strongest men in the room should stand with their backs against the wall next to the door and if the shooter comes in they sucker punch him in his fucking face and grapple with the dude.

It's like people who run away from bears -- you're not going to outrun a bear you fucking dummy. You yell at it and punch it in its dumb fucking bear nose and maybe it'll fuck off. If it doesn't you keep wrestling that shit cunt. Why is every American's first instinct to run away and piss in his little panties and cower like babby?

Other urls found in this thread:

theartofed.com/2013/05/08/lock-down-drills-and-procedures-in-the-art-room/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.policeone.com/juvenile-crime/articles/230160006-Fla-officer-stops-potential-mass-school-shooting/&ved=0ahUKEwiW3rii66fZAhVDylMKHfZ2AL4QFggoMAE&usg=AOvVaw0AOe1Ynreb8S6zQeDXqpLq
youtu.be/TtC14cpwwXg
youtube.com/watch?v=EiVSd1TTCvw
youtube.com/watch?v=v6prK716ssM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heroes don't fit the jewish narrative. Just lay down and let them take your guns already.

i woulda smashed this cunt. i'd upper cut the gun then deliver a few palm strikes to his face

I work in a school, the proedure's actually changed just recently. While it used to be the policy to hide and lockdown the building, now it's slowly changing to where the policy is to just get out of the school ASAP.

Probably varies by state.

Nothing personal right?

fuck just sitting in the corner waiting to die.
break a table leg off and go out fighting

I have a feeling we are gonna see a lot more being done with something along the lines of ballistic shutters or panic room type deals.
>public school defense budget

I saw an article awhile back about these cool doorstops being designed that would completely seal off a classroom, but of course, funding for getting them to schools is always the issue. Pic related

>his instinct is to install better locks
lmao what happened to america the brave you industrial cock inhaling faggot

You absolute fucking turbo nigger, im saying thats what they are going to because they are already talking about it

Obviously it is an obama era plan to allow maximum casualties when the police go shoot up some place to push gun control and further police powers.

LOL

im a high school teacher

i literally was given a rope and a eyehook as "active shooter" gear

ask me how it works, it will amaze you

>You yell at it and punch it in its dumb fucking bear nose

That only works on certain bears. Other bears will take that as a challenge, and fuck your shit up.

How does it work?
>how bad do you wish you could just conceal carry?

>You yell at it and punch it in its dumb fucking bear nose

considering i teach niggers who jump teachers and staff all the time, less than 0

there is a reason why prison guards dont carry guns

>inb4 its a trick you work in a juvy home
its a public school, mid sized city

>ask me how it works
>asks you how it works
>doesnt say

Fuck niggers
Fuck Arabs
And apparently fuck emus

What's your point? You can't outrun a bear. Therefore, you should fight it. Unless you're a sissy American of course. Then you piss your pants and cry.

I'm just taking a guess here, but I suppose it's meant to minimize profile, if you have panicked students running all over the place you compound the issues because you may have hysterical students tripping over each other and instead of fleeing the danger you may in-fact end up running into the shooter.

>he wouldnt punch a bear
>he would just curl up into a pathetic little ball and let it eat him
get your shit together Hans

Just like fire extinguishers , just give teachers a lockbox drawer with a gun in it and provide basic education on how to murder childeren .

K i was waiting for this

they literally told me "user we got this new gear for active shooter situation"

they pull it out, its a fucking rope and an eye hook

i look around seeing if im pranked but no
they screw the eyehook in the inside door frame, attach the rope, and tell me that if a killer comes, all i have to do is attack the rope loop to the door knob

but guess what
im in a special classroom
and guess which way my door opens

Except I’m American, I can just shoot the fucker and be done with it.

Sounds like where I graduated from. We had security guards, but they were mostly slow and old. They did pull apart a bunch of rowdy niglets fighting and chimping out day after day though.

My point is that you don't even know what you're talking about.

Here is a pic and a link for those who dont believe me

apparently this is the official state wide active shooter kit for lockdown

theartofed.com/2013/05/08/lock-down-drills-and-procedures-in-the-art-room/

Shit that's a good point. Thank fuck there's no bears here in noggunzland.

How's that? In which situation would you not try to fight a bear? Just explain that since you've conveniently tried to dodge the question.

You cannot outrun a fucking bear. If you run, it knows you are food. And it will chase you and catch you and eat you. So you plant your feet and you yell loud manly yells and it might run away. If it doesn't you have two choices: curl up into a ball and let it eat you like Hans or act like a real man and fight the god damn thing.

Kill yourself, faggot. This isn't even about the bear, it was just an analogy.

It's hard to find two strong men in any US school. Young men/boys here are effeminate weaklings now.

>In which situation would you not try to fight a bear?
Every situation, I would not try to fight a bear in every one of the situations, unless it was a Koala or Panda, then I'd kick it in the nuts.

>every situation
Jesus fuck Britain is cucked. Allow me to elaborate further and maybe you will understand: I might not know much about bears but I know about sharks and the same principle applies since bears and sharks are both apex predators.

What do most people do when a shark attacks them? They splash around, flailing like an idiot, trying to swim away. Great whites swim at 40km/h -- you can't outswim this fucking thing. At this point the shark knows you are prey and it swallows you up. Good work, dummy.

The alternative option: you punch it in it's dumb fucking shark face. It's a 1000kg killing machine and isn't going to hurt it very much. But it's enough for it to fuck off for a second and think oh shit this isn't food, this thing is going to hurt me. It thinks this because literally nothing fights back against a shark. Even if it doesn't fuck off, keep punching that nigger fish -- you're dead anyway.

also koalas arent bears fuckwit

So you'd flee and make it chase you? Think you can outrun a bear nigga?

Also, someone post that "cracking open a bear" pic....

>OP
Unless you've been in an active shooter situation, you can talk shit all you want. People like you are usually the first to piss their pants and cower.

They should just give teachers guns.

Pretty sure this is just a Jewish scheme to avoid lawsuits. If they tell you not to flee then they’re not liable if you break your arm trying to jump out the window.

>also koalas arent bears fuckwit
I know that, they're marsupials, but they have 'bear' in their name so I included them for the sake of argument, I would like to take this opportunity to also add water bears to the list of bears I'd kick in the nuts.

>Think you can outrun a bear nigga?
I never encounter those, I don't hang out with the same sort of people you do obviously

So you've been in that situation before?

Way I see it OP is right. It's less about the specific scenarios and more about the convictions or lack thereof. You can die on your knees like a dog or you can do what should be expected of a man. Fight. Fight and protect those who can't. You aren't going to do that cowering in the corner like a bloody woman.

>they have bear in their name
They actually don't. Normies and retards just as bear for no reason.

Honestly I’ve run into a few bears backpacking and they don’t like to attack adult sized humans. If you’re getting attacked by one it’s probably because you fucked up and startled it.

We only have Koalas here. They can still fuck you up if you shit stir em though. But you get what I mean yeah?

this is what happens when marxist infiltrate your education system and cucks run everything. the ROTC should have armed up and hunted the faggot down

In common parlance they are referred to as such, and this being conversational forum, I choose to articulate my thoughts in an informal vernacular, would you rather I used Latin names for all the animals, would that be more to your liking ?

>common parlance
You will never hear an Australian or a kiwi say koala bear.

>bare nigger
read it back slowly

see

Pretty god damn sure shooters have been taken down in American public schools by people fighting back. OP point is moot.

What are they all doing covering their faces with their hands? Do they think their hands can stop bullets? or "If I can't see him he can't see me"

Why do lefties only care about gun control when white people get mass massacred, they never peep about the gun violence in black areas.

My mom is a teacher. they don't teach kids to hide anymore. they tell them to

1) barricade the doors
2) escape through window
3) put desks and shit piled in front of the door
4) use paracord to tie the door shut
5) arm the children with books to throw at the sperg
6) recruit chads who will bum rush the sperg once he breaches the barrier.

They've even gone as far as to give them the paracord and require that they have it on their person at all times.

This is the evac. procedure for Raymore, Missouri schools.

They haven't taught them to hide since Columbine.

>i literally was given a rope and a eyehook as "active shooter" gear

can confirm this user is telling the truth

post sources then faggot

Mostly an irrelevant comparison. Bears attack because they are hungry or think you are a threat. People shoot up crowds because they are full of hate.

(((WHO))) runs academia OP...

Who wants the west cucked and weak
Who lobbies and promotes open borders for the west

You're an idiot

The same principle applies. Something is trying to kill you -- so you sit in the corner with your head in your hands?

Brainlet.

That’s what I’ve always thought. At my high school we were always taught to throw desks and shit at the shooter. I guess we ain’t cucked like those yanks.

Appalachian School of Law shooting (shooter shot by multiple students with rifles and an off duty cop going to law school-- covered up by media)

haha i too know exactly what i would do if the situation ever arises at my anime club. i shall thwart the wimpy shooter with my samurai skills i learned watching naruto

lots of schools employ the shelter in place tactic

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.policeone.com/juvenile-crime/articles/230160006-Fla-officer-stops-potential-mass-school-shooting/&ved=0ahUKEwiW3rii66fZAhVDylMKHfZ2AL4QFggoMAE&usg=AOvVaw0AOe1Ynreb8S6zQeDXqpLq

>university
>people have guns (cant have guns at high school)
This is not even a remotely similar situation. Do they even have lockdown procedures at university?

That'd be pretty neato.

>trollinger
kek

you tie the rope around the hook and hang yourself

hiding in the corner and offering your life on a silver planet was not enough, now you get to kill yourself prematurely, its the next level of crisis management

Its literally what you're taught if caught in a one-on-one situation with no defense. Also, lift your arms up as high as you can as you yell and remember, most bears are right-handed to defend against the almighty decapitating bear swipe. The nose is very sensitive. Got a knife on you? Cut into the spine just behind the head in between two vertebrate. A gut knifing won't do much if its enraged, but the right cut leaves it paralysed if it gets the spinal cord.

First of all, there was no shooting. The security guy saw something suspicious and did something about it... almost like it's, I don't know, his fucking job? Even if the kid had started shooting -- so the security officer MIGHT have tracked him down and done something -- probably while all of the kids were huddled together in a corner waiting to get blown away.

In other words, this doesn't address my point in any way, shape, or form and basically you're fucking retarded.

also the best way to survive a bear is to play dead

>silver planet
platter, kek

Best way to survive a bear is to not piss the bear off or make yourself look like a weak faggot ready to be eaten by laying down on the ground.

>being this much of a cuck
At least not all Swedes... you should definitely kill yourself though.

youtu.be/TtC14cpwwXg

> Duck and cover
> Burguer education

youtube.com/watch?v=EiVSd1TTCvw

youtube.com/watch?v=v6prK716ssM

id watch

nice try sven

I don't know, we got lockdown drills into 2008 at least. I remember one time when we started whistling the tune to the andy griffith show during the drill. good times

bears dont go after humans for food you absolute moron

Kill yourself retard. If a bear is literally charging at you 1m away its obviously too late to play dead.

You morons are gonna get yourself killed if you ever face a real bear because of your inferiority complex.

>bears dont go after humans for food you absolute moron
wrong.

Stopping a shooting before it happens is literally the best possible outcome. Would you rather someone get shot then handled?

Yeah, great. It has nothing to do with the thread, fuckwit.

A recently as the 80s american schools would allow kids to bring guns to school for various sports.

Do you think these fine young men would have been able to prevent some sperg from shooting their class mates?

Maybe this gun free zone nonsense needs to be rethought.

You're clearly not going to get guns out of peoples hands in america, so why not allow guns in the hands of the responsible kids and the teachers? You already trust your kids lives in the hands of these teachers anyway.

NO GOYIM YOU ALL NEED TO LIE DOWN AND WAIT TO BE SLAUGHTERED LIKE CATTLE

That we way can make a big deal and cry about gun control the hardest

DHS "run, hide, fight" or ALICE are the proper procedures.

Mobile and diffused is a harder target than stationary and condensed.

Teachers also have to uncuck themselves and have some secret defense mechanism whether its allowed or not.

The jew lawyer who gives advise to the district isn't going to allow it. So make up your mind if you want to be useful, or a cowardly cuck who didn't want to "break the rules".

It has everything to do with the issue at hand. This is a kid who already supposedly wasn't allowed a backpack on school grounds because of past threats. He left a trail of hatred all over the internet. The warning signs were vary apparent yet people just allowed it to build up under the service until it got out of hand. There needs to be something people can do with kids like this. First step is to separate them from the good kids. People need to stop ignoring warning signs. Instead of this bullshit where we ignore warning signs and allow people to fuck everything up for the sake of fairness and integration we need to isolate the bad people into areas for shitty people and then deal with them there.

You like bear analogies so here's one for you. If you see signs all over a place that you are walking into bear territory, do you keep walking in despite being unarmed and unprepared or do you avoid the area or prepare yourself for dealing with bears before entering?

That would probably just piss off a pissoffed school shooter even more and make him start shooting everyone through the door

get a load of this cuck that cant macgyver a harpoon out his hook rope and a few spare pens

This is Osamas America: brown and in charge

It's weird the default procedure isn't to escape the building with active shooter in it. Surely that's better than sitting near cardboard walls that don't protect you from bullets.

This isn't a "school shooting general" -- I honestly don't care about it. The question was why is the standard procedure during an actual shooting is to sit in the corner and wait to get shot and, by extension, why America is so cucked these days.

Jesus fucking christ.

Only thing that accomplishes is to mildly annoy the shooter who will then proceed to kill you through the fucking glass panel on the door.

When your country is so shit that, not only does each school need a shooter policy, but that it isn't refined enough and still has to change.

Most modern US school buildings are made with brick and/or cinderblock concrete.

They also often have smallish rectangular windows only the skinny girls would be able to fit through.

The windows don't open so to even get through the window it would have to be smashed with a desk or something

>teachers are alerted of an active shooter
>they unlock a drawer in their desk and grab their glock
>they kill the faggot shooter
This is the only procedure necessary

and multiple people have given you clear answers- that is no longer the procedure and hasn't been for at least ten years.

I'd be careful calling us cucks. We aren't the ones who actually fell for the turn in yer guns meme after Port Arthur, fag.

I can see you don't have many bears in Middle Earth theme park.

>just give teachers a lockbox drawer with a gun in it

This. Give the lockbox a nice secure biolock for easy access in an emergency, and tell teachers if they aren't comfortable shooting a child to save potentially hundreds of lives, they can fuck off to another school.

come to think of it, this doesnt only happen in the school shooting scenario. when somebody attacks you on the streets, there too the official course of action is to flee or call the police or do anything besides actually fighting back. depending on the situation you can even get sanctioned for defending yourself.

We don't call them koala bears because they're not fucking bears dickhead

because they learned to be cucks like eurotrash and just 'wait to be rescued' instead of taking matters into their own hands.