Tfw main girl = best girl

>tfw main girl = best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UC9vYVAJxWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic unrelated

>girl only uses glasses as a disguise

>tfw the show that got you interested in anime deeper than muh big-3 will be remembered as nothing but a piece of seasonal mediocrity whose only accomplishment was creating a meme girl.

Most people's first non-mainstream anime is pretty shit, don't feel bad.

Usually the main girl IS best girl

nice pic related

Fake glasses girls need to be purged

>fake glasses
>fake slut
Worst

>main girl
>best girl
>won

when did she have black hair?

The other day an user asked for a summary of the extra vol of the LN so I guess that I can post it here, hope he is around here.
The extra vol it's nothing but than stories that were written but weren't used so actually there's nothing new after the SOX arrest aside that Binkan-chan was introducced in the LN and now goes to the university, the others stories are placed before the SOX arrest.
Hope he haven't had many expectations about it.

both are best girls of their respective shows, which shows that some authors can actually write good main love interests that aren't incredibly bare-bones personality-wise.
coughchiyocough

It works for Superman.

>died

Don't worry, there are some of us that recognized it for the masterpiece that it is.

It's funny because idiots actually believe this.

I can't find that amusing, it just reminds how far into the depths of the Kali Yuga we've been plunged.

This and pic related are main girls who are best.

This is not.

Was she the main girl though? The relationship between her and MC always seemed to be platonic.

She is the main girl because she is the female protagonist

in the story after where the anime ended they indeed become romantically involved anyway

It will always have a place in my heart. The puritan dystopian setting alone already makes it worth it. The lewd jokes are top tier too.

Yeah sure she is a >main character

Did you even watch the show? She more or less wins even by the end point of the anime.

/thread on the first post.

Also the main girl/heroine is not always a love interest.

youtu.be/UC9vYVAJxWc

>tfw supporting character = best girl

Wish there were more lewds of her.

I wish Shimoneta was more popular in every regard.

Tsuki ga has been translated up to date with the WN.

But Shimoneta hasn't been translated past the first chapter.

It's a true sin.

a shit