OLYMPIC LVL

MENTAL GYMNASTIC THREAD

>florida school shooting
>POST screencaps or news stories that make NO sense
>was it a false flag?
>where did they find actors?
>whos congressional district is it?

Before i go on i should let you know I have a cousin who attended douglass hook high school and i assure you it was real

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
twitter.com/Vinncent/status/963706291523747841
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was real guise

Erm snapchat isna reflex. Uhhhh

Qualifier but user didnt medal

Solid bronze medal contender here

*olympic theme song*

Heres the gold imho

WHICH GOY IS IT?

Notice how every thread getting bumped assumes it's real by default. Nailing down motives and such becomes the goal, instead of thinking about the actual act and any inconsistencies. The shills are getting better.

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

Kind of like theres an agenda

Stop being a retard. A False Flag doesn't mean the shooting didn't happen or that no one died. It means the (((ones))) who did it made it look like someone else did it. You don't know if the shooter was working for someone else, or if he acted on his own. You don't know if he had others with him. Maybe he was acing on behalf of Putin as revenge for the Russian contractors killed by US bombers in Syria? You can't know, and if you trust (((MSM))) to give you the truth, you are fucked in the head.

Its too early for me to even pretend to ve this retarded. It was DWS congressional district. It was a distraction from the nsa shooting

I think most false flag larpers are people trying to deal with the meaninglessness of especially stuff like the Sandy Hook shooting, where little kids were gunned down for no fucking reason.

It's a self-defense mechanism to dream up some big conspiracy because it takes away the terrible meaninglessness of it all.

Understandable imho.

Top kek...the blow back from this will be severe

Holy shit an Australian Kim-Jon-Un impersonator who can't even speak Korean just got kicked out for trying to mingle with the North Korean cheerleaders.

twitter.com/Vinncent/status/963706291523747841

you been watchin too much (((varg))) norge-pal.

It's ok user, it doens't hurt believing in these things so if that's what you need to keep your shit together by all means do so.

What exactly happened at that camp with the kids who were gunned down. Wasnt that some Ericsson psy op too?

Is with all the other incidents it was just a guy going crazy.

Fact of the matter is that it is so easy to kill people, and with a little preparation a lot of people in modern societies.

But I will repeat that I think it's okay to believe in these conspiracy theories since they don't harm anybody. It's like taking painkillers.

>Fact of the matter is that it is so easy to kill people, and with a little preparation a lot of people in modern societies.

>user hasnt heard of the failed kyle odom psy op

I feel bad for you. Do you believe every thing you see on tv?

>trying this hard
just go away you massive faggot