Hey Aryans, burger here

Hey Aryans, burger here.

I'm planning a trip to Germany/Austria

I'd like to come home alive though. What are the whitest places left that i can visit?

I really want to visit Berlin/Munich because of it's nazi history but i'm a little nervous. If i do end up going, what are the do's and dont's to keep myself safe?

Also, do German women like American men? What are my chances of finding an Aryan waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/travel/2018/feb/11/halligen-islands-germany-north-sea-island-hopping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'd like to come home alive.
What are you scared of you little poof? Some shitskins?
You can't claim no aryan heritage if you are scared of other men.

>are you scared of shitskins

nah i'm scared of little blonde girls

>You can't claim no aryan heritage

pretty sure i didn't do that

I went to Germany recently. Stay in east Germany and Bavaria and you should be fine. Germany is safer than America and just stay out of the non white areas. Don't do anything retarded like roman salute in front of the Brandenburg gate. If you have a car stay in the right lane. Eat at non chain restaurants. Go visit Rothenburg if you get a chance. The Berlin wall museum sucks but the DDR museum is worth it. Try to learn at least some German, but most Germans know English, especially at beer halls and restaurants. German women will like you if you can actually interact with women.

Also, visit Dresden if you want to see the full extent of our crimes against the German people.

Drive to Slovenia for white only people, Austria is already filled with cockroaches and Germany is 78% muslim

>stay in the right lane

why?

>visit Dresden if you want to see the full extent of our crimes against the German people.

Hasn't that been erased from history there?

I mean, isn't it stigmatized that they suggest they were victims in the least?

Lets meet up user

Is slovenia a Slavic nation?

Yurope is not white anymore. All yuros are shitskins nowadays, I'm not joking. Even the "white" ones are brown compared to us.
The sad truth is that we are the only white country left on the planet

>memeflag

Just telling you want to expect from yuroshitskins

Because the Germans have a god tier road system and you will fuck it up if you go in the left lane.

Can't erase the smoke stains from the buildings.

fuck off, we're full!

avoid cities or possibly get "culturally enriched".
go to rich, touristy areas if you have the cash.
if you don't: fuck off.
we don't need more poor foreigners shitting up the place.

>Israeli

I'll rent a ford F750 and mount 2 rebel flags on it

they'll love me over there

Why you guys gotta be rude?

also meme flag. are you really German?

Austria is white everywhere except in big cities. Stay in the countryside for pure whiteness. Make a trip into the Alps. Visit some charming village or go hiking. Also don't worry about fugees too much in Austria. Unlike (((Germany))) we are deporting many of them now and keep the ones that are here concentrated in organized camps away from the native population.

If you really wanna go to Germany though... stay the fuck away from Berlinistan and go to some neat Bavarian small town.

Also, be polite but don't get too touchy. We don't like that. Otherwise you should be fine. Everyone in Germany and Austria is at least capable of speaking mediocre English.

Ah... and if you wanns visit a catholic church don't dress in short pants. Especially women should be careful. People might not let you in or will look at you.

Good luck burger.

They'll just assume you're a soldier stationed there.

How do i found an aryan waifu aged 16 to 21?

I have to believe they'll see it as provocative

with the flags. And a 750, they're almost as big as 18 wheelers

Hey Eurotrash, burger here
I'm planning a trip to procreate with your women, sow little bastard American children so that you may one day know freedom.
Looking to bang the more fertile ones, is sex tourism legal?
How thirsty are your women for real white American cock?

>I'd like to come home alive though.
Then you should avoid our schools at all costs. They get shot up all the time.

>What are the whitest places left that i can visit?
Avoid Frankfurt. It's a extremely shitty city, full of shitskins, nothing to see, much crime.
Other than that it really depends on what you want to do. If you want to see cities then you should go to
>Salzburg
Very bad in the suburbs, but the old town is the most beautiful and best thing you will see in your life
>Dresden or Leipzig
The first is rebuild quite nicely and it is very picturesque for the most part again. It's in eastern Germany and completely white.
>Regensburg
Historically very important and few shitskins. Quite small but cozy.

I could go on (Aachen is a must if you're interested in German medieval history, but it got enriched in the last years) but you better tell me what you're interested in, first.

>If i do end up going, what are the do's and dont's to keep myself safe?
It's not that dangerous outside of Berlin and Frankfurt. Avoid shitskins, you should know how it works, you live in the US.

>Also, do German women like American men?
No, they are hard to pick up.

>What are my chances of finding an Aryan waifu?
Leave our girls alone, you mutt.

>(((german))) flag
No, that's the German flag.

>>stay in the right lane
>why?
Because we don't cruise along like you, we are race drivers that happen to have a country of our own.

>german women
>hard to pick up

>I really want to visit Berlin/Munich
Don't.
Just don't.
Those cities are lost.
Go to the northeast, thats the whitest part of germany.

Women go crazy for american cock thanks to propaganda, so that should be no problem.

>America is from Mars, Europe is from Venus, they said

>Hey Aryans

lmao did you just call germans aryans.

>I really want to visit Berlin/Munich because of it's nazi history but i'm a little nervous

jesus how underage are zou.

>Also, do German women like American men? What are my chances of finding an Aryan waifu?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Looking to bang the more fertile ones, is sex tourism legal?

I'm 21

just looking around my age

>is sex tourism legal?

I'm looking for a serious relationship. I dont even want to have sex there. just want to meet a few girls that i can stay in touch with and see if anything clicks

>Then you should avoid our schools at all costs. They get shot up all the time.

you got me

>you better tell me what you're interested in, first.

German history in general, ww2 in particular

>you should know how it works, you live in the US.

you got me

>Leave our girls alone

no

>you mutt.

T. half slavic rape baby. I'm pure anglo though

I only know a few countries where it's harder: Finland, Italy, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.

>Women go crazy for American cock thanks to propaganda, so that should be no problem.

I thought your propaganda pushed them to love sand niggers not Americans. Dont worry though user, ill redpill her. I'm not a mutt so the babies will be respectable

From what Ive heard it's not hard if you're a sand nigger because they want to be good liberals

Do you seriously believe, that some shitskins will rob you? Just don't walk around in the shittier districts at night. Some areas are just filled with arabs and turks, just like some areas in america are filled with niggers.
Also visit the rural areas of bavaria, consider going to nuremberg / fuerth or erlangen. I live in that area and it's pretty comfy (especially erlangen, which is a relatively small city with 40k residents) Also the "fränkische schweiz" is probably one of the whitest areas in germany, since muds are scared by mountains and cold weather. There are also some really nice mountains (Ehrenbürg) and castles (Pottenstein / Rabenstein / Neideck / castle seehofen)
You should also visit the Teufelshöhle, because there are many breweries located around it and you can go on a hike & drink trip

why dont you visit countries with an actual badass history that shaped the planet?
ever been in italy?
greece?
thats real history right there, man, with beautiful ruins and other places to visit.

What interesting do you expect in germany? ugly square glass shopping malls and niggers literally fucking everywhere?

i also recommend croatia, god damn, that country has places that look like taken straight from a paradise.

>T. half slavic rape baby.
I'm pure German. I don't know my extensive family tree but the last 5 generations are all German.

>I'm pure anglo though
Meh

>German history in general, ww2 in particular
Then Berlin/Munich is already a good bet. If you want to visit some KZ then you'll have to look for that seperately.

You don't. Only degenerate whores, lefties and roach mixes admire mutts.

Germany is dead. Loving Hitler, honoring German war heroes of WW1/WW2 & being patriotic of Germany is considered hate speech in Germany

Have a difference experience. To be fair, my experience comes from malle, and most of them probaby go there to have some fun.

Come to graz
We have a museum with medieval weaponry

>Do you seriously believe, that some shitskins will rob you?

Sup Forums would have me believe that

>Only degenerate whores, lefties and roach mixes admire mutts.

I thought lefties in europe hated america because we still have national pride

>Meh

It's true idk what to tell you

I'm gonna plant marijuana where the berghof was

Kassel. After their sightseeing tour you can decide in which direction you would go since every other big city is up to 5h away from you (Kassel is the literal center of germany and one of Hitler's most favorite cities). You would see a shitton of turks and nigs walking downtown but once you reach any of the beautiful buildings and monuments and places (i. e. Herkules, Orangerie, Ottoneum, Habichtswald) you surely will enjoy yourself and learn about their history.

This.
Munich is fine and Berlin is only problematic if you want to buy drugs from the niggers

OP sounds like an underage basement larper.

>hhurr durrr i wanna see nazi history hurrr i want an aryan waifu

the poor cucked germans erased their entire history from 1930 to 1945, lol, its like they flashed themselves with the memory-eraser from Men in Black.
Games in germany dont even have nazis in them, or nazi flags. The names and symbols are changed etc etc.
Its just sad.

Show me around town user

>every other big city is up to 5h away from you

I'm American, long drives are nothing but a thing

Speaking of that, how can i find weed there? also the best acid I ever had was from germany, big up for you guys

forgot to put you in this

Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, France & London(UK) are a laughing stock nowadays, the people living in these countries rather see their culture & identity erased just so they won't be called racist.

Without contacts its hard. Most will try to rip you off. What you can do tho is signing up at Jelly Joker for a ride (if they offer then at the time) and they will drive to Amsterdam for a weekend and ofc drivin back to Kassel. Jelly Joker is a store which sells Smokers good.

Don't tell a muslim at 3am at night that he is a faggot, or else 12 other muslims will appear out of nowhere and fuck you up!

I didn't even think about that

I'll just go to Amsterdam first then take a train to Germany

thanks user

What if I nazi salute and yell sieg hiel?

Is that illegal?

Funny enough it is. You can't even do it jokingly

>Greece

>my experience comes from malle, and most of them probaby go there to have some fun.
Yeah, no shit. That's our 17th Bundesland for getting drunk and fuck around.

>Speaking of that, how can i find weed there? also the best acid I ever had was from germany
Fuck of degenerate. You're much better off in America.

to be honest i dont know whats worse.

>being scared of being called a boo-boo racist, never leaving his cuckshed

or

>erasing your entire history about the last 80 years, forgetting it, ignoring it, and making history revisioning shit-- 2 years ago the german TV made a tv show about wehrmacht soldiers running around Warsaw, rescuing jews from the evil paws of the murdering, anti-semite polaks.

Thats i think, the worst case of "we dindu nuffin" ive ever seen.

Im just gonna say

"the holocaust definitely happened"

in an extremely sarcastic tone

You better lose that attitude buster

>Also, do German women like American men? What are my chances of finding an Aryan waifu?
Zero. Prepare for BRRRUMMMMPFFF!!!!!!!

whats wrong with greece, belgium?

>do German women like American men?
Roasties will go mad for Americans. If you stick to student bars, you are sure to get a bunch of attention.

I feel like you're scared that I'll succeed

dont worry user, ill redpill her

Visit Thuringia (Eisenach, Wartburg castle, Erfurt, Kyffhäuser memorial) or Saxony (Dresden, Pilnitz, Königstein castle). Skip Berlin and go straight to Potsdam for a visit of Sansoussi, the royal court of Frederick the Great.

>What interesting do you expect in germany? ugly square glass shopping malls and niggers literally fucking everywhere?
This. I've always felt bad for exchange students from Asia coming here.

eh

i guess that's okay as long as i can red pill them

If that's your intention then I hope you'll succeed. Still, post '45 Germany is fucking Commiefornia.

>>Also, do German women like American men?
>No, they are hard to pick up.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe if you're Tim the bigender soyboy

Also, he just said "American." If he's Jamal from Detroit he's gonna have German broads hanging off of him

Surprisingly no. They need to be literal savages straight outta the jungle to get that roastie pussy wet.

>Speaking of that, how can i find weed there?

Weed is easy to find in Berlin, just talk to any black person sitting around in a park.

Munich is very nice, every time I went there I fugged a pretty German girl.

Go to the feldherrnhalle, the Mecca of Nazism, to fulfill your nazi wannabe desires. (Pic related)

Germany isn’t dangerous at all. Blacks, Arabs and Turks really aren’t the fire spitting monsters most Sup Forumstards make them out to be.

I used to date an African girl and her brothers and friends were all friendly and shit. North African Arabs are obnoxious though. I’m still anti-immigration though because I think European culture needs to be preserved

How do i red pill her without going to jail? do i have to bring her to America first?

Not trying to gloat but im kind of a chad so it might work. not a nog though

And the way i dress will make me stand out as clearly being American

>relaxing around blacks

Hey whats the difference between Spanish in Spain and Spanish in central and south America?

They are immunized to redpills in my experience. You have to be apolitical at first and make her fall in love with you. Women have no opinions. They only go with whatever their social contacts go. I've had all my girlfriends miraculously go from left wing to right wing as soon as they were together with me. Why do you think these cunts constantly convert to whatever religion their boyfriends have? Because women just emulate opinions of others. They are incapable of independent thought.

Only go to Berlin if you're young and want to party with euroyouth/americans

The rest of Germany/Austria is trash and worthless

>Not trying to gloat but im kind of a chad so it might work. not a nog though
Well desu the only German girls I've met were the ones that come to American college aka super roasties lol. SUNY Potsdam has a lot of em

I should mention I'm a Jew and don't care about autistic villages, I just know where the hoes are at

Just take some old map from the 80's and go to places that were in commie East Germany.

Why would German women prefer a mutt man over a genetic superior European? why do you think your mutt women come to Europe to enjoy real men with a real culture?

>I'm a Jew
No shit, memeflag
200% Delusional

The only one delusional is you mutt boi.

It’s spoken differently.

In Spain we hiss a lot

>You have to be apolitical at first and make her fall in love with you.

don't worry bro Ive done this rodeo before

Is east Germany better because they're afraid of returning to communism and therefore hate all this lefty shit?

I've been told that its the same as the difference between American and British English

Lefties hate you because you are imperialistic brainlets, traditionalists hate you because you are arrogant jew pawns spreading degeneracy. The probability for a mutt to find a good woman in Europe is minuscule. But if you are happy with some 2nd generation degenerate mixed mongrel, they will be happy to follow you to muttland and leech off your foodstamps

If you are going to Berlin, avoid Kreuzberg and Neukölln Like the plague. Not dangerous, but nothing but sand niggers as far as the eye can see. Mitte is fine. If you want to hang with fellow neo-nazis check Lichtenberg out. I live in Munich. Munich is safe. End of story. Sand niggers can't really afford to live here. Munich is for people who have a purpose.. so again. Towel head fucks can't afford it. Shadilay.

>Hasn't that been erased from history there?
>I mean, isn't it stigmatized that they suggest they were victims in the least?

You sound like fun to have around, that's an Antifa meme.

>Lefties hate you because you are imperialistic brainlets

Dont get an attitude with me just because your empire was ruined. not my fault dude

>traditionalists hate you because you are arrogant jew pawns spreading degeneracy.

Implying that were not all Jewish pawns

Also Europe has always had a head start on degeneracy

>The probability for a mutt to find a good woman in Europe is minuscule. But if you are happy with some 2nd generation degenerate mixed mongrel, they will be happy to follow you to muttland and leech off your foodstamps

It's almost like you're mad because you know your women love foreigners

Don't worry user, i'm pure Anglo and everyone in my family has at least one recessive gene

I'll red pill her and pump out tons of white babies

>Why would German women prefer a mutt man over a genetic superior European?
Why would German women prefer a rapefugee over a genetic superior European?

I'm serious though dude

that's what it seems like.

And there it is, the mutt arrogance. You will have a bad time in Europe, like all mutts, getting drunk, robbed, fucking whores, getting robed and then coming back to mutt land telling either that Europe is an absolute shithole or straight lying that you had the bestest time of your life to not let it seem that you wasted time. We see you Europe touring mutts everyday, and all of you behave like 08/15 tourists who are ridiculed by the natives.

Stay in mutt land

>that's what it seems like

Because Sup Forums said so? It would be silly to make a big fuss about it, but that doesn't mean it's 'erased'.

>And there it is, the mutt arrogance

>like all mutts

>coming back to mutt land

>Europe touring mutts

>Stay in mutt land

>be half Slavic rape baby

>have half Arab grand children

What did he mean by this?

pretty sure aryans weren't brown skinned and worshipped islam.

If you have to choose between Berlin and Munich, visit Munich, it is much more interesting and has less non-whites than Berlin.

As other anons said, stay away from Frankfurt, its muslim hellhole central there, more than half shitskin.

East Germany has some interesting places, after reunification a lot of money was spend rebuilding the cultural heritage there. Dresden and Leipzig are nice, and even Weimar is worth a short visit. Since Germany is relatively small you can easily travel by train or by car between cities, I would recommend visiting a few different places. Make sure to try the local food too.

Berlin and Munich have a new high speed train connection which takes only about 4 hours btw. So you could for instance fly to Berlin, stay a bit, take the train to Munich with a possible stop in Nuremberg, stay a few nights in Munich as well, and then take a train into Austria to Vienna, maybe via Salzburg. All train trips together can probably be done in 10 hours or less, so its easily doable and probably easier to organise than going by car

Whats the best small town to visit?

I assume the small town people are nicer like they are here

Also have you ever visited any of there a neo nazi town in east Germany?

Is the area around Koblenz safe or will I get enriched there?

I butchered the last sentence

Have you ever visited any of the neo nazi towns in east Germany?

>Mutt likes to visit Neo Nazi town
You will not survive it. East German Neo Nazis hate you transatlantic creatures even more than North Koreans and Iranians. Really do it, go there and try it out.

You mean like Cottbus, Neubrandenburg, Dresden. Etc? Yes. It's great to be white while being there.

Thanks for giving me your blessing user

Small town people do tend to be nicer, but fewer of them will speak english and there also obviously will not be as much to see. Since you mentioned you were anglo, maybe try visiting somewhere in the northeest of Germany, since that is where the anglo-saxons are originally from

theguardian.com/travel/2018/feb/11/halligen-islands-germany-north-sea-island-hopping

It is quite a distance from Berlin though, so maybe consider also visiting Hamburg or starting your trip there.

Visiting a neo nazi town is a bad idea, they will most likely dislike you because you are american, probably cannot speak english well etc. If you really want some good old german nationalism you could maybe try and have someone take you to visit a Burschenschaft in one of the cities you visit, e.g. in Munich. You need to know people there though, so that will be hard to do

I'd think your biggest risk in Koblenz is getting washed away by the Rhine flood they have every other year.

Literally only British “women” like American men.

Go to Switzerland, the mountains are white, the peoples are white.