Florida School Shooter

>Shooter and his brother were adopted

>Shooter's adopted father died
>Adopted mother dies of pneumonia 3 months ago

>Shooter complained about being picked on while the staff did nothing about it
>Shooter is expelled from this school for disciplinary reasons

>Shooter attends another nearby school
>Shooter is very depressed, stressed, and unhappy in the home he's now living in with his brother

>Shooter moves in with a friend who attended the school
>Shooter legally owned an AR-15, posted about killing animals on Instagram, and discussed target practice, etc... which was known in advanced

On Valentine's Day, 2018, Nikolas Cruz returns to the only high school he's really ever known, which expelled him, and goes on a rampage.

(foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15/suspected-gunman-nikolas-cruz-was-living-with-florida-high-school-student-in-months-leading-up-to-massacre-attorney-says.html)

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=57963
twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-warned-cruz-professional-school-shooter-plans-months-article-1.3822163
youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4
psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEA--PflZVk
buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from
archive.is/2biyd
twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/963899957559390210
archive.is/lBMN6
youtube.com/channel/UC_eTxaRpZYu0n64VspF07qg
youtube.com/watch?v=prE-AymqzJk&list=PLVWxxThrlVi67FnyrDVjUTGj4tZy0yZLZ&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where the fuck did he come from?

No clue, but I do know (as someone who was wrongfully expelled right before my senior year due to marijuana possession off school property, lost all my friends and lived a shit life ever since lol) that I could see someone acting out and doing some crazy shit...

Hell you can't even imagine what was going through my mind back then... I hated that school more than anything for what they did to me, but at least I had my biological parents both alive and well to help me through it.

he sounds like a crybaby

is there such a thing as justifiable school shootings?

There have been some. In germany some guy only shot teachers. In my opinion it was justified

All I keep seeing is the normies finally got what they deserved.
As someone who was bullied and left by the way side by the school system, I hope it keeps happening, it isn't a gun problem, it's a society problem

quite a convenient narrative you have prepared

what do those faggots call themselves for not being laid? Something abstinence or some stupid shit? Either way looks like another faggot got mad cause he couldn't get his dick covered in vaginal juice and went full on an hero with out the self sacrifice to prove to the world he was wronged. Another words another a beta snapped and went on a rampage.

>wrongfully expelled right before my senior year
>due to marijuana possession off school property
>wrongfully
lel

See it was justified. Let's ruin someones life because he had some weed. Thank god they don't do this here anymore

the weak must fear the strong

considering it's legal in a percentage of states, it fucking blows if someone's life is ruined because he lived 100 km to the east.

>schools should be forced to accept having druggies as pupils
Fuck off. Druggies drag everyone else down.

Implying this isnt a society problem again. In my country you have to do mandatory drug tests if you get cought with weed. It is a lot more logical as everyone comes into contact with that shit at some point.

>>Implying this isnt a society problem again
The only problem here is you proposing a law requiring schools not to expel people for breaking the law.

Yeah, I guess its fucked up lol. I kinda did overtly notice the things I thought would lead to something like this.
Kinda reminds me of James Holmes (Dark Knight Rises massacre) - another person who had mental issues, was immensely lonely and depressed, and just went on thought-out rampage without killing themselves in the end.

LMFAO yeah, no I get what you mean. But it happened at my own home in a state with very relaxed pot laws, the school system doesn't have to abide by the state or local government officials. It was over the summer too... but some concerned parent got the PTA riled up and, well really, the rest was quite comical.

>be 56%
>get shot

give my flag back

since when did toothpaste get it's own flag?

cry me a river you little pussy fuck

Let's all know that, at least to my knowledge, we don't yet know why he was expelled for "disciplinary reasons" lol.

Me being expelled due to a PTA raised issue over my own personal pot use has nothing to do with it, but please feel free to message me about the story if you'd like to work it into an upcoming show your making.

>no mention of meds

Couldn't find anything reliable on whether he was using them or not, but he definitely should have been seeing psychiatric help at the very least

It's a washed out flag anyway, ask for a refund.

Stop trying to make this monster into a victim. You're as bad as the MSM about Islamic terrorists

normies BTFO

US is full of degenerates ffs, can't live without a shooting a month?

Consider that you're unironically celebrating the deaths of people you didn't even know and ask yourself if the problem is not society, but you.

Straight incel men have always been a destabilizing factor in any society during all of the history. In good old days they could at least be cannon fodder or work themselves to death in serfdom.

All humans are the same, they just take different sides.

Nah, I'm not saying he's a victim. He's a dipshit cunt fuck gun-loving animal and people killing bastard.

I am saying that everything about this screams "we saw the signs!" -- after these events people always ask what they could have done to prevent it. There's no way nobody saw he was troubled and a ticking time bomb. In my middle school they made us do things like Rachael's Challenge and other things regularly to promote helping and befriending others. Idk, I thought it was BS but so far my county and most of Michigan is doing fine without school shootings.

This kid is terrible and deserves whatever hell is waiting for him in prison.

Thats not the point. Nobody is born a monster. He bacame a monster and nobody did anything to help him and stop this inevitability from happening.

Wouldnt it be the ultimate psyop if disney was behind this to make "whites" feel guilty to go see Pantera Negro, I love saying it in spanish cause it says Negro, and Im white

Yea now they are just lashing out. Need to be put down.

>Nobody is born a monster.
Actually literally everyone is born a monster. Feral children are proof of it.

Empathy is a learned behavior and some people don't or can't get the lesson.

You could argue that society pacifies the monster, but it seems that it only enraged it, or gave it the tools to be a proper monster.

How come no-one has mentioned that the guy looks literally like the 56% goblin meme?

i bet you get scared in black neighborhoods

they probably have no way of knowing if his family isn't around any more, eventually the fbi will get his medical records I assume but they're not going to call up every doctor in the state to ask them all if they'd seen him, right now they're probably just focused on if there's other people involved or he left bombs somewhere

Student: There 'Had To Be Two Shooters' Because I Talked With Suspect Shortly After Shots Were Fired

informationliberation.com/?id=57963

What's his real last name?

Feral children are a product of their environment. And feral children are not an arguement that people are born monsters.

All society does is turn people into monsters. For all the faggots talking about compassion and doing the right thing and tolerance most of them never do the right thing and show little compassion or tolerance to anyone outside their group, then cry when someone snaps and has had enough of it. Maybe people should stop trying to scapegoat their own doings

You're on the wrong board

A school shooting ? America? No way!

>Actually literally everyone is born a monster. Feral children are proof of it.

Then I guess normal children are proof that not everyone is born a monster

It's as if these two pictures were taken at different points of that day. You could almost think that the red shirt was confiscated as evidence at the hospital where Cruz was first brought to.

But most probably this is just another extremely elaborate hoax botched in a most amateur way possible, noticed only by YOUR superior intellect.

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

I at least can say this.
People need to be taught how to handle banter, and how and when to banter.

I'm serious. Bullying is inevitable, but they don't teach people to handle it like men, and make the choice not to give a shit or laugh it off or look into what they might be doing wrong. No, instead you're perfect just the way you are, and you should handle it like a woman and get someone else to handle the situation for you. Absolutely stupid.

And they need to quit making it a national fucking issue every time this happens. This is local news shit only. Otherwise you just tell people to massacre others when they're pissed off.

>implying normal "bullying" which is actually just verbal jabs and odd looks is anything like prolonged child abuse and alienation

The op didn't mention prolonged child abuse or if he did it wasn't exactly clear.

OP here with an update.

FBI was warned about Nikolas Cruz. He posted a YouTube comment claiming he'd be a professional school shooter.
>FBI visited the person who reported this back in September too...

nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-warned-cruz-professional-school-shooter-plans-months-article-1.3822163

you don't recognize that almost everything said in OP is indicative of prolonged child abuse?

He is a good boy he dindu nuffin

tbqh throwing yourself into mma will fix most of these problems
Most gyms encourage and are full of kids who could have become like the shooter and you become a part of a family with a clean lifestyle

did his mother died because of obama care?

they put a tshirt because he is an eagles fan

Has there ever been a school shooter that was fat?

Things I'm curious about... what lead to his expulsion from the school he shot up and when it occurred.

His mother passed away after he posted that YouTube comment and was reported to the FBI. So was he already prepared for doing something like this? Or were these just dark thoughts in the back of his head at the time.

The last article also discusses smoke grenades being used, this is the first I'm hearing of it - but again I'm seeing similarities to James Holmes (Aurora, CO Dark Knight Rises massacre). They both were troubled and lonely, premeditated and thought out a plan, acquired tactical gear like smoke grenades, and both had seemingly no intent to commit suicide.

I am not sure how the arrest went down, but from the way it seems... I totally imagine him attempting to flee the school or blend in as a normal panicked student. The shooting was reported as only lasting a few minutes really, while the cops didn't get to the rooms for another 20 minutes or so. Also I heard he was arrested like a mile from the campus or something too, perhaps already ditched the weapon? If someone knows more then please fill me in on the arrest and takedown

The only actual problem here is murica is full of retards that cannot be helped. Thats it plain and simple.

>The only actual problem here is murica is full of retards that cannot be helped. Thats it plain and simple.

>The only actual problem here is murica is full of normies that get (((helped))) with happy pills. Thats it plain and simple.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4

This is an actually interesting video.

Dumb AF

>nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-warned-cruz-professional-school-shooter-plans-months-article-1.3822163
Another interesting scenario here is what does the FBI do?? He legally owned an AR and had fit quite the shooter profile at the time of it being reported. Do they knock on his door and confiscate it over a YouTube comment?

There's no way... he was expelled from that school lol

Probaly Seroquel.

A little off topic: but how the fuck is this woman in high school? She looks early 30’s

In self defense

True, properly leftwing faggots too. At this point, I cheer on every terror attack

psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra

LOL REEEEEEEEEEE

Remember to keep up those thoughts and prayers!

wtf, the nra is now Russian too?
IMPEACH
WTF i LOVE SHILLDOG NOW
OMG YOU JUST MADE .02 SHEKELS

Using two separate devices saw Trump call for gun control and speak out against it and now the stream is fucked. WTF?!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEA--PflZVk

No friends
No family
People know nothing about him
Perfect story

Good I wish he killed more people.

Failing to listen and care when people like need your help and support is how shit like this happens.

>There's no way nobody saw he was troubled and a ticking time bomb.

>be american
>get shot
>nothing new here

Funny how libshits tie the Russians to everything, except Uranium One and the Steele dossier. They'd rather you not know about that.

buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from
archive.is/2biyd

source was
twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/963899957559390210
archive.is/lBMN6

Not exactly related, but having avoided this story yesterday and just catching up, do we know if he targeted specific people or just went and shot a bunch of kids? One thing I will never understand about these assholes is how they manage to get this angry without longing to direct their blaze of glory against the individuals they feel wronged them. I'm guessing everyone who had anything to do with his shitty situation is still alive and kicking, which is almost always the case.

>be britbong
>get a chelsea grin
>nothing new here

>All humans are the same
God, God no

I'm not British I only live in UK.

Haahaaa fucking pussy ass junkie soyboy, rekt faggot

Guns aren't the problem bullying is the problem but the left don't give a shit about that its all agenda for them

It was a butterfly knife

>he doesn’t wish plagues and suffering on his bullies and their family for generations to come
Unironically what’s wrong with you?

They didnt bully you enough.

It's a hospital gown you dumb faggot.

Actually he got expelled for beating up his ex girlfriends boyfriend. So he had a girlfriend at one point

HOLY FUCK

HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

youtube.com/channel/UC_eTxaRpZYu0n64VspF07qg

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PLAYLIST HE MADE HE TITLED "DOPE":

youtube.com/watch?v=prE-AymqzJk&list=PLVWxxThrlVi67FnyrDVjUTGj4tZy0yZLZ&index=2

ITS FUCKING WAR VIDEOS THEN PAW PATROL (ELSA SPIDERMAN STYLE) AND NURSERY RHYMES

MK ULTRA
>MK ULTRA
MK ULTRA
>MK ULTRA
MK ULTRA
>MK ULTRA
MK ULTRA
>MK ULTRA
MK ULTRA
>MK ULTRA

If I step on you do I get healthier?

ITT Sup Forums tries to exonerate a mass murderer.

Oh my god if this kid was black or middle eastern, you guys wouldn't give a fuck about his emotional and mental trauma from losing his parents and all the trouble he had in school. You think since he's white he was a good boy at heart and society must have pushed him off the edge to do what he did. If he wasn't white, you idiots would have another one of your circlejerk threads about how blacks and middle easterners are inherently violent along with your twitter screencaps and made up statistics.

>Nobody post the real mugshot

Sad! You all are sad!

that is fucked up. jesus.

This is so true

I wanted to believe he was a pasty but now I'm feeling that he was legit mentally ill.

It’s in Florida. Everyone is sun damaged and drug damaged there.

if it wasnt for Hillerys no child left behind bullshit this 19 year old wouldnt be going to High School.