Hunter x Hunter

Why are the boys in this manga cuter than the girls?

Why did you post a wonky, terrible trace?

Is she going to make it?

because hxh is gay
thank you, togashi

My biggest gripe is that the subtlety HxH used to command is gone all of a sudden. The writing used to be incredible in past arcs with one or two lines or an expressive panel adding huge intrigue and depth to a character such as Hisoka saying "I've never been interested in broken toys" or Chrollo explaining how Indoor Fish works with a placid smile on his face, immediately transitioning into the Requiem scene but now it's just "HUMANS ARE SO INTERESTING HEH HEH" "HOW DISAPPOINTING NOW I HAVE TO REVEAL MY FULL POWER". What the fuck is this, Bleach?

Does anyone else think Togashi isn't drawing/writing this new arc? There are clearly several discrepancies compared to previous arcs in tone, storytelling, tactics and even art, and while it doesn't seem likely that Togashi would create such poor content without suddenly becoming retarded, there are other potential explanations. Maybe he's sick of people saying he's lazy so he's putting out shitty content to silence them? It's smart because I doubt those people are able to comprehend why these recent chapters are not good.

she will be saved from her sister when about to get killed from some other prince, basic tsundere plot

Shit design his old look was better now he's just a fag.

Why is it okay when Tonnura-san says it but not Chrollo?

Machi can compete.

>Kurapika
>Boy
One day user, it will be revealed.

Your speedreading skills are showing. You only picked the page with the least amount of words.

>wow the writing is shit look at this quote i took out of context and that one i just completely made up
(You)

look at her cute breasts
pitou could learn a thing or two here

It's pasta you tards, do not reply.

They just are.

*Shizuku

I honestly think you're somewhat retarded.

there hunter somewhere with hastu that can turn guys into girls

HxH only had one good girl but she was taken from us.

Why are niggastream and viz user hxh releases so inconsistent?

>girl

You are gay.

>people won't recognize this pasta

why are togashi's hxh releases so inconsistent?

he's busy writing little boy doujinshi under his alias

Tagashi likes to do weird shit to the female designs that somehow makes them look like shit like Mrs. Shnozzberg right here.

When he gives softer faces to male characters compared to female characters you know something is wrong.

Because this is a fucking cat. It's reasonable for it to think that. Meanwhile chrollo is himself human.

still better than boring moeshit.

>Wanting to fuck an insect
Get nuked ant scum

Pakunoda doesn't look like shit.

Also you are completely ignoring the weird bodyguard faces that are just in the ongoing arc.

Viz user!!!

So you can't have a judgement on your own species? This is fucking ridiculous, you might as well get triggered about Diego's quote when he talked about humans

Hisoka it´s the best character in this series
>can´t beat chrollo
>kill 2 spiders
but killua and gon are better"
they can´t kill hisoka you little shits
netero and meruem can kill hisoka in 1 second

lets guess list's nen category and power. he clearly has to be somewhat powerful in some way to get gings attention and make Greed Island with him

If he didn't have a wife I honestly might think Togashi is gay. The way he draws male characters and female characters is telling of how he views them sexually.

>cherrypicks the ugliest girl

Who /dwun/ here?

He manipulated my dick to make it hard.

beside a little facial hair, asian males are pretty much identical to females so i see nothing wrong there

I want to kiss Pitou and hold her hand.

He drew plenty of ugly guys and cute girls in this arc alone you retard

The real question is, is Killua gay?

Man Ichinose has a great ass.

straight boys don't kiss other straight boys unless they're not straight boys

>>>/tumblr/

Stop projecting, weirdo

I miss feitanon

FUCK OFF YOU DUMB FUCK FUJO TUMBLR PEDOS

GOD FUCKING DAMN

>he sometimes draws women that are conventionally unnattractive, therefore he is gay !
god must be gay too.

he's a faggot for sure

>Toughdee.
What do you all think viz will call that one bodyguard?

look at this

Yes, for Alluka he is.

>nips
>subtlety

Alluka identifies as a female and Killua respects that. Loving her wouldn't make Killua gay.

What the hell is the problem with Chrollo and "Humans are so interesting"? There are a lot of characters with opinions about humans, even in real life, thinkers, philosophers, psychologists. If humans couldn't think about humans, antropology wouldn't exist. Also, it's not like he expressed an edgy opinion like "all humans are garbage that must die" or "humans are inherently bad" (which is an actual ideology, not just an edgy quote), he said humans were interesting. Since Nen abilities are influenced by the user's personality and Chrollo is stealing said abilities, it makes sense to make this judgement, to see what every person considers a worthy restriction/limitation, for example, has to make you think about humans.

>if you say you're a girl that makes you a girl
Stay on tumblr

posts like this....are so very interesting....

Alluka has a penis. It's gay.

These guys don't know how rare it is for there to be unattractive people treated as actual people in anime/manga.

Characters like Melody don't happen everyday

This. Chrollo is a true intellectual. He dives deep into the human soul and gets to the root of their very being; hence, his assertion that they are...so very...interesting

This is why you can't have actual discussion on this website, it's full of underages who want to spout their stupid forced memes everytime they can

That's.. so very interesting

>chrollo on the verge of crying for having failed to win and getting 2 comrades killed for his pride
is he on suicide watch?

They're telling you the problem with it retard, just not spoonfeeding it. Use your brain for once or go to Reddit

>expecting to have actual discussions on Sup Forums

This is what real edge looks like.

Chrollo did win the fight

Chrollo is butthurt as fuck kek. He will probably blow himself up with Sun and Moon on the boat and based clown will create a rubber shield to stop it

I don't care if it makes me edgy but this is one of my favorite lines in hxh

Whats your favorite line from hxh, anons?

>chained to hell
togashi is... so very poetical

i want to lick pika

Yeah i'm sure spouting some faggy meme over and over is actually not gay at all but really a good analysis of that one line
Good on you for telling me to go to reddit, you sure are fitting in nicely you fucking child

You don't need to be an intellectual to notice things like that. Collectionists obsess about the stuff they collect. And even then, noticing that Knuckle is a guy that likes to fight but doesn't like to hurt people, made an ability that restricts the possibility of hurting your opponent, it's interesting even if you aren't intellectual.

I agree with him. They have gotten away with atrocities for far too long

"Ko-mugi"

>160555216
>edgy all the time
>goes nuts the first time the world doesnt behave like he wants
is chrollo the official manchild of the story?

Alluka is a girl and objectively the cutest character.

seriously why hasn't anyone stomped all over spiders before pika/hisoka? why would the zodiacs let it happen, especially when what 3 of the members are bounty hunters or terrorist hunters.

"im sorry, i was really about to kill you"

Wouldn't it be cool and subversive to kill off the Phantom Troupe off-screen and never see them again?

Gon is cruel.

I love that one

Because "It's too boring for us haha". They are literal jobbers just like Hisoka.

>Wouldn't it be cool and subversive
For other manga, maybe yes. For HxH it would be common and just another evidence of how lazy Togashi can be. He already killed two of them almost offscreen.

>cool
no
>subversive
i guess

>"It's too boring for us haha"
Mizai and botobai don't seem to be those kind of guys.

Kortopi's death maybe, but we saw how Shall died

>failed to win
That's funny. Chrollo is alive and walked away from Hisoka's corpse. Hisoka resuscitated himself and said "this time/from now on." That kinda' implies that Chrollo won.

Hey, dude, I'm the first person to back up a comment like that. I figured out what Tserriednich means and nobody cared; in One Piece threads, I explained how Big Mom was a critique of radical liberalism and everyone's like, "okay"; I broke down the hierarchy of the Straw Hats using math and they called me autistic. I sometimes wonder why I talk to people about anything at all if this is the extent of their ability to converse.

But there's some truth in their trolling. Calling humans interesting is kind of a shallow observation, the kind of thing you'd expect an angsty teenager to say. I don't think it's because Togashi has been replaced or something, I just think he spent less time thinking about that particular line than the other stuff he was doing; I mean, the guy doesn't have a noble work ethic by any stretch of the imagination. And this came after an arc where everybody's problems were solved by a tranny and the arc that took half our lifetime to read ending with an observation that some people in the world are poor and starving while others are fat and rich. It's just kinda' weak. I think it's because he's spent more time building the Dark Continent, prince succession and all the Nen-users involved, which is no trivial matter, but people will still point it out as seeming kinda' amateur. Yeah, it's in Chrollo's character, but he seems like he would be beyond that sentiment by now. He's spent God knows how long thinking about people and life, and that's it? Plus, he's saying it about Hisoka. Whatever Hisoka is, he ain't "people."

Who do you like more? Benjamin or Tserriednich?

Shut the fuck up retard

The Kuruta clan lived secluded on an island, probably nobody gave a shit or even knew who they were when they died. They're mainly thiefs, they probably don't call the attention that much, if they weren't unlucky enough to miss one Kuruta there wouldn't be people alive with reasons to hate them enough to learn Nen and make an ability against them. The Mafia won't mess with them because they're from Meteor City, probably no one would offer a bounty for their heads for the same reason, and without money there's no reason Hunters would give a fuck about something so risky. Even with a bounty, Hunters might be legit worried that someone bombs the shit out of their headquarters if they mess with Meteor City. They also couldn't go after Shalnark, for example, since he has a Hunter license.

>"I do not fear death. I fear only that my rage will fade over time"
-Kurapika the edgelord

monster gon had some great lines

Moe Tse

Looks like you forgot how to spell cute.
It's alright, he is cute though.

>some people in the world are poor and starving while others are fat and rich
That's all you got out of Chimera Ant? Makes sense for an OPfag I guess.

Conjurers are high-strung.

>arc that took half our lifetime
Underage detected