Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Vinsmoke_Sola
strawpoll.me/13571916
youtu.be/mJ6ew1IhUIY
strawpoll.me/13588001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Endgame right here, brothers

First for Sanji-chan!

Finally getting his coward-ass lifespan taken from him.

Nami-kun

Zoro-san

Say that to his face u faget ass bitch

>The salt

Dying

Why do you guys think he gave his body to the government?

Will we get another panel of Smoothie's ass?
Please say yes

Sucks that you can't appreciate Sanji-chan's beauty. Its 2017 you know.....get out of the stone age grandpa. Sanji-chan is just as beautiful, brave, and sexy as Caitlyn....

Does he actually exist?

Who wants to make a bet that the actual "chiffon cake expert" in the Charlotte Family was Lola, and not Chiffon? And since they look the same, Lola was able to pass if off on Chiffon effortlessly.

Does she have the biggest breasts in OP?

Yes. And it's a "she".

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Vinsmoke_Sola

>being this pathetic and unfunny
Sad

Why are polkadots so fucking ugly?

Viola was overrated and would be much better if her bewbs were like 2 cups smaller

You two disgust me

>being this mad and unable to accept that gender is just a social construct meant to oppress women and okamas

Thank god Oda understands the complexity of the human mind is able to give us a character as beautiful and inspirational as Sanji-chan. Truly fitting for the year 2017....

Digging his grave

She's fine. Polkadots are still fuck ugly, though.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

Give us a new image at least goddamit!

Okay

Okay!

he is going to die to save luffy

Anyone have that chopper v sanji dick comparison pic?

Nope

Bigmeme looks like a chode

Why do they look so good together?

The live action Tokyo Tower show ships SaNa. Doesn't this mean that it's canon?

Because they are the hottest in the series

It's cause Sanji-chan makes every image that she's in 1000X better. She looks absolutely stunning in this picture for instance.

reminder that law will steal nami and robin, just like he stole the main character spot from luffy
three days until #1

Law's boring as fuck but this art is 10/10

So accurate

Soon

Need that Nami edit

WHERE MY BLACKBEARDAWGS AT?

Soon

>SaNa better than UsoNa

Makes sense why theres so much sana shilling in this board. You know the cakes gonna happen.....And they'll make it together.

I agree

Last one before I leave. Sanafags should start getting their damage control ready...cause the sapu train is reaching maximum speed.

Ok, i'm with you in this shipping madness. SaPu looks best choise. they have a lot in commone.

Is Smoker stronger than Sanji?

WE

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Reminder that whatever happens this arc SaNa will have the last laugh...

Nice trips SaNabro

Reminder that if Sanji used his hands he'd be stronger than Zoro and that if Zoro had a DF he would BTFO of Luffy easily.

>samefagging over trips

Absolutely shameful

There is a lot of SaNafags here user but believe what you want.

How predictable of you

I'm probably late to this, but I just heard about the love action Hollywood One Piece show in the works. The director is apparently the director of Prison Break.

Nice

live action* obviously.

Everyone voted right?
Are these the actual results?
strawpoll.me/13571916

Who cares, he's going to be irrelevant even as a strawhat.

I didn't. Most people didn't either cause we're not shiptards like you.

Why is SaNa art so much higher quality than LuNa trash?

Producer.

We know almost nothing.

Ghost in the Shell, Death Note, Dragon Ball Evolution, all over again.

Damn.

I ship luhan but luna art is pretty good desu. I think you're trying to baselessly trigger people. Not very honorable.

I mean, if there's one thing I can commend them for, it's that they know that it can't just be squashed into a two hour movie. Maybe they have an idea about what makes the series good.

That poll don't represent me as I was not invited to participate.
#notallpollsmatter

I don't read the manga, go ahead and hate me. I just have a question for those that do: is the WCI arc looking like its going to last an age and a half like dressrosa?

Well he got you

>Mfw SanPu was never real

Reminder that Sanji is a huge asshole.

youtu.be/mJ6ew1IhUIY

What do you think is the most likely scenario?

A) The stories in the comic book are based on true events, Sora really did spend most of her life fighting Germa but got bad end and was forced into a married life with Judge against her will?
B) the same, Sora really was a 'hero' of the marines but fell in love with her mortal enemy naturally?
C) The comic books came out after Sora had died and the 'Sora' in that comic strip was simply using her name as a way of remembering her?

Damn. This outfit looks pretty good on nami, she should wear it more often.

KYS

thread is off to a great start guys, keep it up!

gonna be like 40 episodes shorter probably

also read the manga, faggot

Luffy has given his strawhat to Nami at least twice in the manga. I wonder why he doesn't ever pass his hat to the other strawhats.

Will OP threads ever be good again?

Why is Sanji-chan fanart so good bros....

Honestly? It's hard to tell what the rest of the arc entails, even now. It's still possible that Oda could look to resolve the arc here and now, though I would say it's currently more likely that Big Mom will remain an antagonist to be dealt with at a later date, due to the persisting gulf in power between her and Luffy, teamed with his own statements that would suggest he wants to deal with her after he's dealt with Kaido and her connections with Elbaf.

I think the most likely result is going to be the arc continuing for a little while longer whilst the current situation is solved. Said solution also providing a way to stop Big Mom targeting the Straw Hat's loved ones when they're in Wano, which has yet to be directly addressed yet. How this is achieved is also entirely up in the air, given that even if they stop Big Mom's hunger craving she'll still be looking for vengeance against the Straw Hats once she regains her senses, as will her children.

It shouldn't drag on like Dressrosa did, given the big issue with Dressroa was the over-focus on new tertiary characters in the Straw Hat fleet, as well as the whole dwarf sub plot.

I use to think these threads were bad back during Punk hazard/Dressrosa. I didnt realize just how bad it could get.

Usopp wore it.

Oh man

Right or Left

how innocent monetfags seem in hindsight

>notto this shitto again

What "ultimate power" did Judge give his kids? Reiju got fucked up by Pudding without a raid suit so why take away their emotions? It doesn't make any sense.

Best to start this poll now, cause I know exactly who's gonna get BTFO. Will post results after spoilers and chapter release to remind you people that your reading comprehension is shit.

Without further ado, who will get BTFO this chapter? Multiple answers allowed

strawpoll.me/13588001

is there one for Hancock as Chichi?

>Sanji
>handsome

>that your reading comprehension is shit.
elaborate

>thread made by LuNafag
>No LuNa option
>First vote is for SaNa
Yeah, no

Why do people get so triggered by jinbe?

i've only seen a couple of episodes of death note but dafoe seems to have a lot of fun with his role