Tokyo Ghoul: Re 135

Raws out, just waiting on Niggerstream. Roma is an SSS.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13586423
readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/135/3378/1?t=2&f=0&e=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Former Etofag here, what are the top ten ways to suicide?

3rd cliffhanger that implied Touka's death next chapter. Is the hack going to do it this time?

I wish I could have been there during kaneki and touka's love making to lick up the excess cum off touka's vag

strawpoll.me/13586423
>Riofagot was the shitposter
Why I am not surprised

Kaneki will eat all the Oggai to stabilize himself, that is why his new picture has his normal arms back.

How would you rate the clowns in terms of combat strength? Roma's an SSS but she seems retarded and I think Donato and Uta are still more formidable opponents with their fucking magic tricks.

7th for twin kaneklets

I have no doubt that popularity polls and Jump have influenced the story. I have utter disdain for Toukafags, because you sacrificed everything for your shipfaggotry. You are delusional and don't realise you're the crux of why this manga is so bad now. Don't you ever dare blame Ishida for the bad writing, because you're the reason it's a corpse. YOU voted in the polls, YOU e-begged for Ishida to turn everything the way it is now. How pathetic and little you are, how foolish and depraved is your self-insertion that you're willing to sacrifice plot, character development, coherent & consistent storyline for your self-insert ship.

Touka has that stereotypical skinny-emo-girl-relationship aesthetic and thus she attracts these non-TG fans who only care about this ship they participate in via their self-insertion. This is akin to Rem & Ram shipfaggtory, but only much worse.

Slurp Slurp

Nice

Guys, why aren't you understanding ? I love cocks, I want big veins on big kakuja cocks in my whorish mouth. I am a poster by the name of Rio, I am an attention whore.

Dicks are all I need

Kaneki is too stupid to even think of that

So why Chibi thinks Yamori raped Kaneki? Is that his fantasy?

Couldn't Kaneki just eat until he can shed his human body and make a new one? I'm imagining a perfected version of whatever the fuck Noro was.

Stop with this bullshit
Sup Forumsutists
you are going to spread this cancer to a level
shingeki no kyojin,hunterxhunter
i love cancer but with moderation if not i going to fuck me yourself with a 900cm dick or picolo dick
woops thanks doctor

If I was torturing a cute twink like Kaneki, I'd definitely rape him desu

Change your name to Rio you pieces of shit

I want to be there with Kaneki and Touka as their cuckslave and just watch them together enjoy themselves, I will eat their filth and be a human stool for them, as long as I can see the best ship in person. God I wish I lived in the tokyo ghoul universe! I would be their butler/babysitter to look after the kids while they go out.

Do you know how it feels that pic related is my favourite character ? I don't like it.

Quite frankly, I hoe Ishida has the balls to stand up to Jump and his editor(s) for the things they've done to this manga. I am just like Furuta, they think I'm mad - but I'm truly the only sane one here. In a sea of delusion, what else am I to do but strive against the inane shipfaggotry ? I hope Furuta eviscerates Talka Haruno and Ishida begins the long road to rebuling the plot and decisions he has made over tens of chapters this past year.

Rize was too sexy for this world.

squish

The only person Ishida would realistically let damage Tonka is trap because DRAMA and she's held off by Yomo at the right now. I'd put money on them making it out but I wish they wouldn't.

When is the chapter coming out?

Daily reminder.

Change your FUCKING name now

why kaneki have a small dick and fuck pussy of touka seriously manlet insucess idiot
i hope he dies with a babydead and a little girl stupid DIES DIE YOU FUCKER RIO
STOP WITH THIS MEME
I LOVE THIS MEME MEMEMEMMMEMMEMEMEMMEAIMDOAJEWOIJEWOAIJWIEOIAWE hey you piece of shit

I hope all the people here gas themselves.

Too much autism.

what was the point of that shark gilled face ghoul? a unique character design only to get facefucked to death

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ETO PLEASE COME BACK

t.Rio

YOUR
FUCKING
NAME

>having Furuta hold power is more convenient for us
what did he mean by this

Noro was clearly a living mass of Rc cells so why couldn't Kaneki the ghoul jesus do the same? Fuck even job mon reconstructed his body in a tube after he was blown to shit.

I think he came up with this retarded theory because there was a radiograph of Kaneki's entire body and RC cell hubs or pretty much locations where he had to regenerate a lot.

His abdominal and crotch are looked pretty bad and therefore Chibi assumed that Yamori destroyed his butthole 24/7.

Why people here are so retarded?

I wonder how the artist of the picture of the left feels after seeing how Kaneki did not turn out like that

from this exact moment yesterday in 24 hours and 300 seconds

SAY THANKS DOCTOR OR YOU GOING TO GET A DICK IN YOUR ASS
by solid snake

FUCK OFF AUTIST

It was a cope
Kaneki isn't really all that intelligent even though Ishida tries to act like he is

When will we see your indepth analysis of the chapter ? I am so confused, Chibi. Please explain to us what's going on.

Danke Doktor

3/10 chapter desu

Thanks,doctor

well now everyone is against him humans and ghouls he's gonna get exposed soon still pretty stupid to let him build such strong army matsuri would have been way easier to handle but you can't turn public against him since he's doing his job right

Kaneklets will be born

Fucking Ishida, so kagune really is magical if Roma can make a kakuja exoskeleton that resembles a gigantic version of herself

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki

your fucking names you pieces of human trash

GUUUYS WE ARE ________!

>t. Eto

please come back

Clowns, assemble

You can't make me.

RIO

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/135/3378/1?t=2&f=0&e=1

GET IT WHILE ITS HOT

I want to call Kaneki big brother!

Cause the higher you fly the bigger you will drop.
Its like the US President after gaining immense popularity would be exposed to be russian all along during the cold war.

The more Furuta pushes himself up, the bigger the fall he will take when exposed. And the CCG along with it.

The CCG function because of those in power.
But Furuta is constantly putting a rope around his neck while playing russian roulette.

Man, you guys are just weird.

I want to give Touka all my love!

No one clicks on non-namefag links

you forgot to change your name

I am nameless.

( DEATH ) XC GIRL BOY GIRL BOY GIRL BOY BIRRRL!

>this thread

WOW ⬆️

Kept you waiting, huh?

>tag team combat with these two
I've always wanted this and now that I have it I don't know what to do with it

Then write it into the namefield

Is this the return of WOWfags?

I don't care anymore, mods please come and forever remove TG threads from Sup Forums

I think Touka should drink some Sopa de Macaco for the twins, its UMA DELICIA and a favorite for subhumans.

CHANGE YOUR NAME AAAAAAAH ETO SAVE ME

You take that back, faggot.

How if I am nameless?

Like this

This is it. TG threads reached the pinnacle of cancer.

>eto: kept you waiting huh? too bad its a flashback, do you want to see me outside flashbacks? well, keep reading and buying the volumes please!

>Aura about to kill Yomo
he's our guy

So you NAMED yourself nameless implying you do have a name then.

This is it. Etfags reached the pinnacle of cancer.

FUCK YOU PICOLo
I DON´T WANT YOU DICK YOU GREEN SHIT

You have 5 minutes to change your name otherwise I'll have to...

Talker! Leave kanecki! I love you more!

This. Absolutely based

MAMA DON'T LET ME DIE!!!!

WOW

>Anonymous
Shut the fuck up

But I'm already dead

I keep reporting but no one ever saves us

Not gonna lie, Furuta is pretty cute

What do you report?

>announcing reports

maybe touken is only for people who have been hurt before in life... in other worlds REAL person