Why would people let a man like mike be their movement leader?

Halsey is right, and we all know it. mike lied about his jew wife and even had her on the show!!
i always knew mike Enoch would be completely BTFO in a debate if the opponent dared to bring this shit up.
his response? "i can't talk about that".
LMAO.
he just sat there like a bitch boy and took it.
he even tried to complain to the mods; "IDS NOD FAIR!!!!"
yes, halsey is a disgusting kike, this is not a thread praising him.
but if a slime ball like halsey can destroy mike, anyone can.

why are there still people that look up to an follow mike?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrYKu5SxkMU
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/01/is-mike-enoch-jewish.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's like a nasal assault

>why are there still people that look up to an follow mike?

His high verbal IQ runs rings around the goy.

I like Mike Enoch and I want to trust him, but none of this wife shit makes sense.

Why did he pretend that he didn't know that she was a "diversity officer," whatever that is? You can hide a lover, but you can't really hide a fucking JOB.

Why did they get "divorced" after the doxxing? She already knew about his WN activities.

Why did she do the voice for that pro-white Christmas thing, but then go on and do all the subversive jewish crap that she does?

Why did they focus on her ethnicity and not her activities?

The whole thing STINKS. It makes me wonder if all this alt-right crap is really just a way to stir shit up and create chaos.

smiled

Broke:
>bringing up Mike's jew wife and that whole bizarre situation

Woke:
>bringing up that Mike is himself Jewish

>Why did they get "divorced" after the doxxing? She already knew about his WN activities.

I guess it was him that divorced her? This one always struck me as weird too

>Why did she do the voice for that pro-white Christmas thing, but then go on and do all the subversive jewish crap that she does?

Not to mention that she was part of some Jewish identity group before, meaning she's probably a practicing, identifying Jew. It makes it 10x weirder

Also bear in mind the TRS people knew all along as well, there's some screencap of Sven saying he always knew Mike would get found out

Mike's a funny guy, but the whole thing is just bizarre

Hey I like tyhe moin streem meteor guy

Hating Jews as a whole and being in love with one isn't so weird. Like I hate blacks but still can have friendly conversations with them and like certain individuals. I still recognize as a whole they're bad for the country.
youtube.com/watch?v=lrYKu5SxkMU

enoch is a jew

if you still don't think enoch is a kike

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/01/is-mike-enoch-jewish.html

thank me later

It actually seems pretty logical to me.
>have jewish wife
>learn shlomos tricks
>jewess makes him sign NDA or other silencing legal mechanism (typical legal kikery)

stop shilling. he did fine. his audience follows him because he speaks to them, obviously.

if you're the type that must have an eceleb and you're ethnat, enoch is probably it. faulk is a close second. spencer is the odd man out imo.

that said, ecelebs are cancer.

kek kys nonwhite

there is no such thing as a "movement leader"
they are people who say things and make arguments we happen to agree with

He's the best we have in terms of debate.
Fuck you kike

Saged

Yeah, user. It's not like Mike Enoch has created thousands, probably tens of thousands of new White nationalists. It's not like he put his own reputation and security at stake and made himself unemployable forever, I smell some ulterior motives right here. We probably should all just trust you, user, because every White nationalist leader is just a kike or a faggot.

Isn't that what we should do, (((user)))?

mike is fucking retarded and halsey destroyed him

both of them are boomer faggots

mike literally had nothing to come back with, constantly trying to change subjects

"OK OK OK OK SO WHATS YOUR POINT THOUGH?"
"my point is to let everyone hear your ideas so everyone understands how bonkers you are"
"OKAY OKAY BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT THOUGH? MUH JEWS"

>Halsey is right
Stopped reading there.

>We

the mistake is assuming that tens of thousands of white nationalists (rly just nazi teens) is what I want

t. Mossad

>it's not the jews

Fucking unbelievable from jordan peterson. Terrible. Imagine being this much of a jew lover.

he looks like a fucking jew, look at that kike snoz.

>movement