His fight with Hawawa was GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=boruto:_naruto_next_generations
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There it´s a question i don´t get a correct answer i still confused
it´s here
boruto it´s better than naruto?

First for Hinata never used gentle fist on Boruto.

This, that fight was excellent
It's a bit early to call Boruto better, but I would say that so far it's just as good as early Part 1 Naruto, which is pretty good

This occurred.

This was literally one of the most bullshit plot devices of the whole Naruto&Boruto series.

What went right?

Yes!

Nobody cares for this nerdy ninja show.

Wrong thread user.

Back to your DBS thread with you

That's why we can talk about it again.

Will Bolt ever get away with as much shit as Sasuke did?

Reminder

It's like early Naruto all over again, only better and with better characters that are actually likeable.

I say just reply with SAYONARA BLUESHITFAGS and ignore them

Destroying your house is a reasonable response towards your daughter asking you where her fucking father is

Nah. Sakura becoming physically violent when angered, or even mildly annoyed is pretty par for the course. Her willingness to use her super strength punches in that violence isn't out of line with her character either.

Shouldn't Sakura be more or less super rich; she's pretty much the best physician in the world, and unlike Tsunade she actually performs her trade.

>this projection
>n-no you!

Reminder that Sasuke is the best character in this mediocre series, he did absolutely nothing wrong

Get off the computer, Bort

Okay, fine. I was probably wrong about Hinata using Gentle Fist on Boruto. At least I am able to admit mistakes unlike the Hinatafags (Although I do swear I saw it mentioned in magazine). But it doesn't change much on what I'm saying about the hypocrisy.

See

Tell me about best boy. What does he eat?

>Still bringing up the house shit.

snake eater

Go pay child support

Man, I wish Boruto and Mitsuki got more moments with Sumire. I can see a lot of interesting developments that their relationship could have. But nah, we are stuck with Sarada. Honestly, I'd love Mitsuki and Sumire having an antagonistic relationship while being in the same team.

You really have a lot of work to do to convince people to not look down on Sakura when even Kishi and SP are shitting hard on her.

This.

Personally I want to have an arc with all three in one team and a lot Boruto x Sumire teases from Mitsuki

Okay, first off: Sakura is one of Kishi's favorite. And second: SP are known and full blown Hinatafags and have gone out of their way to tarnish Sakura's reputation in the fanbase to make Hinata look better.

I don't know how many times I had to remind you faggotsof this.

>ignoring a valid point due to lack of a rebuttal
She destroyed the fucking house that her daughter sleeps in, try to justify that

>team dynamics consists of two teammates fighting over the boruto dick
Fuck no, that's the worst that could happen. Thank god this isn't the way things seem to be going in the movie, and Mitsuki is too nice and pure a boy to be a yandere.

Get it? Sarada literally grows up in a broken home

SP needs to make this happen

I never see webms from the fights in this series, why is that?

If they seem interesting i'd pick it up but so far the only one's i've seen are about naruto being a dick dad.

I can see Mitsuki getting jealous when they get that third team member, though. Or at least feel out of place.

Why is edgy shit so disliked here? Is it because it ruins the mood and makes Naruto into a comedy?

But on the other side, this is Sakura's break through *ba dum tss*

>Boruto x Sumire teases from Mitsuki
How horrible. That'd pretty much be the same as asking Rock Lee or Naruto to cheer for SasuSaku.

Okay, Sakura went overboard. I don't know why it has to keep being brought up like she hurt Sarada.

Like It keep saying, it's the biasness. People over-analyze everything Sakura does and blows it way out of proportion negatively.

I must remember you that Kishi complimenting her design is not the same as actually liking her character. He was actually dissapointed in how she wrote her character. And what can you so if SP tarnishes her reputation? Go make your own show if you don't like it and stop spamming the Boruto threads.

Not at all, Sakura does an excellent job or doing retarded things on her own. People don't need to overanalyze what she does to notice.
She is much like Trump, in that respect.

Are you implying that Mitsuki is in love for Sumire? The only one in his eyes is Boruto.

Exactly.

No I'm not, what the fuck are you smoking?

*And what can you do even if

Are Sumirefags already out? I don't want to share a thread with them or see any shitpost about best girl Sarada.

>And what can you so if SP tarnishes her reputation? Go make your own show if you don't like it and stop spamming the Boruto threads.
So you're basically telling me you are a-okay with blatant unprofessionalism? I am certain you would cry foul if it was Hinata instead.

@160556994 (You)
I'm not even going to bother.

>woman child destroys house because daughter who makes her dinner, cleans the house, and plans her itinerary asked where her father is
>somehow complaining about this is "exaggerating" an issue

It's just a SoL so far

The movie's Mitsuki didn't even have personality. The anime's Mitsuki can actually go very yandere for the things he likes.

Then why the fuck would you compare Rock Lee and Naruto to Mitsuki?

We're here

Forever

>@
Fuck off. And no, I am not the second user. You have to go.

Except for the arc that just wrapped
Wish I had some webms to show you, all I could say is it's a pretty comfy anime with some good fights, give it a watch

I remember they were everywhere when I got into it.

Are there good lewds of him already?

Because the edgy shit was the worst part of Naruto

How long did he last as a Hokage, did he hate the role so much?

Too much paperwork

Not enough baths

He was Hokage for quite awhile.

(You) have to go back.

You can find plenty on sakuga booru
sakugabooru.com/post?tags=boruto:_naruto_next_generations

He'd rather be Dping Kurenai's daughter with Gai.

God, I know WSJ probably upgraded the edge to make the horror of the part 2 villains palpable to little kids, but I wish they did not do that. When was the last time we had a threatening villain in Naruto, other than Oro? I guess Sasuke could of have been that, if they kept his noble-dark persona of part 2 and offset it with random episodes of his mid-late part 2 persona, instead of 100% mall goth crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

Obviously because Mitsuki is in love with Boruto so asking him to root for another girl is awful.

It's funny that you have to wait for sumirefags to stop browsing Sup Forums to be at ease. Too bad you don't have any convincing argument to defend the the biggest joke of the series and her daughter.

>much like Trump
>biasness
You're literally complaining about other people's preferences. How's bias against Sakura any different from your bias for her?

Not saying that I don't enjoy Bortuo but when are we gonna get some fights already? These little skirmishes don't fucking count. It's been like 20 fucking episodes and still no big bad.

Fuck off narutards

Mitsuki is interested in Boruto yes but he's not possessive. That's why he's no yandere. Hell he doesn't even know what love is, he didn't make the connection with his own interest in Boruto yet.

SP isn't trying to make Hinata look better by tarnishing Sakura's reputation. There's no need for them to do so, they made Hinata look great while flat out ignoring Sakura during the first cour of Boruto.

SP is tarnishing Sakura's reputation because that's what Kishi's handed them. A woman in a disaster of a marriage who has hardly seen her husband in more than a decade, with a child who has never known her father because he doesn't want to write or visit. A woman who can't even tell her daughter white washed details about her father. A woman who rather than maturing after becoming a parent, still throws the same kind of physically violent temper tantrums she did when she was a genin.

There's nothing that SP can do to salvage that. All they can do is set the stage for the coming disaster for Sakura that's the Gaiden.

Kishimoto couldn't write good villains. Maybe the Boruto staff can write good villains that actually are irremediable assholes that only can be killed to be stopped.

Nice meme

Part 1 was like this, nothing really happened on a grand scale until Orochimaru attacked Konoha. Plus, not much to expect from Academy students, but even then, Boruto/Mitsuki vs Sumire was pretty big.

Come to think of it, his 'parent' has never been seen eating eating either. Drinking (medicine only), but no eating. Family trait? or did Orochimaru make him not need food? Hope this shows up as a joke in the future.

Remember to just type SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG and ignore him

Ok Summermemefag

You know what is better?

TWO AND HALF MINUTES
Canon and no matter what you say.

God Mitsuki is the perfect kind yet still badass character ever possible.

I wish I could have him as a brother and hug him if I found myself crying.

Go back to dumblr with your forced memes you landwhale.

hiss hiss mr snake! good luck making boruto gay!

>Summermemefag
Your forced meme is not a thing.

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG

I don't understand why they don't just write in some redeeming traits for Sakura

If making him gay fails he could always ask Orochimaru to teach him some new tricks.

It could become one if he forces it enough times though.

>implying
Mitsuki is the token gay cute boy who'll lose the MC's dick to worst girl. He doesn't stand a chance. He'll be lucky if he doesn't die sacrificing himself for Boruto.

Character consistency, she is a consistent cuck of a character.

Only if other landwhales from tumblr invade.

I would like an antagonist that has a perverse quality of nobility to him or her. An anti-villain, if you will. Somebody like Chrollo

He was Hokage for about 10 years, that's not bad. Tsunade was only Hokage for 3.

>everyone who disses muh waifu is a tumblr landwhale
Tumblr doesn't care for your waifu. Stop pretending they're here stalking you and dissing Sumire.

I know right, I see him as more of a sonfu though. I want him to grow up well and be happy.

Why is Tommy Wiseau rapping?

>He'll be lucky if he doesn't die sacrificing himself for Boruto
>mfw Orochimaru just makes another one

The one ((You)), forcing this retarded meme is clearly a landwhale with tumblr-level delusions, that's why I am telling you to return to where you came from. Only a doormat like Sakura would defend that trainwreck of a marriage.

I dont Mitsuki, if he dies, wont come back. But if Mitsuki does come back, it would be interesting how Boruto reacts to him

Sure they don't.