Another day of cultural enrichment

>6 machete wielding pakis enter guys house to rob him
>they start attacking his son and dog
>he has to fight them all off with nothing but his hands
Ah yes, Britain.

metro.co.uk/2018/02/14/dad-dog-hacked-fighting-off-machete-armed-robbers-break-7312973/

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Glocknade
youtube.com/watch?v=fr_auJ8w0rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C U R R I E D

C O L O N I S E D

God bless the USA

In the US it would have been 10 times worse. They would have all been armed with guns, and it would have been so easy for the family to be harmed. The dog would definitely be dead.

Also, just because you /can/ have a gun doesn't mean the owner actually would have one, meaning potentially it could have been a bunch of armed gunmen against an unarmed family.

After the fight started, I bet he would have loved to have a glock in his hands.

These young British thugs would have never gained access to machetes if the UK had stricter ban on melee weapons.

kek

Don't be petty
Bin that machete

Sounding more and more like South Africa

based white man and based dog

Hell, of a man, but as it happened in bongistan we can be seriously afraid for him being jalied for hate crime against religion of peace and having his assault hands taken away.

6 men with machetes vs an unarmed man is way worse than 6 men with guns vs a man with a gun, especially in a cqc situation.

Based, would've liked to see that on video

So when are the Bobbys coming to arrest him for harming those innocent youths?

>machete
>a large knife.
Oh look
the knife ban fucking failed.
The United Kingdom is run by retarded children apparently called politicians.

>inb4 the man gets jailed for beating machete armed robbers with his bare hands
Britain is lost

Boy, wouldn't it be nice to have a GUN to defend yourself?

I'll make sure to reference this for the "muh six shot revolver is plenty" retards

>wanting to blow up the whole neighbourhood
Bit excessive there.

>religion of peace

>slashed a puppy

gas em now

>breaking into a house where the owner is armed with lethal firepower
lol, no

>6 guys with machetes vs. 1 unarmed guy and a dog

this sounds like a fucking kung fu movie to me. i would pay to watch this.

Also wondering this
We all know its illegal in britbong land to harm "Asians"

Are they Kebab or not?

*blows whistle*
Oi you there! I’ll ave yew know, that yor dog, just chomped a cuppala brown chaps wot was trynta appro’preate summa yor belongings.
*pulls out handcuffs, crumpets everywhere*
That’s a vio-lation of the queens laws ‘tis. I’m takin yew in, I am.

>would have
yep that's how that works, right?
You just opt to bring guns instead of melee weapons because you're in the US where people just give out free guns.
fucking greaseball

Thankfully he went Krav Maga mode and managed to get rid of them.

Not as good as the armed gang who invaded the home of a samurai sword collector in argentina. I wonder at what point they realised they had bitten off more than they could chew.

Also when in 12 months time that britbong's dog smells one of these pakis walking past in the street it is likely to bite their bollocks off.

If only violence were illegal this kind of thing wouldn't happen.

This sounds more like a negro style attack than pakis. Being in West Midlands it could be either, but I’d say nogs are the most likely culprits.

you did well UK, as always france will do the same 20 years later. europe lied to us, they said give us your sovereignty and we will give you economic prosperity and protection. sovereignty is (((gone))), we fight eatch other for a job and protection is resume to emptying israel adjacent territory

Shut up, stupid

So the UK is going to ban martial arts soon right?

A dog died

Ooh so bad

Here in America, 17 kids died

But no, "cultural enrichment" is bad. Kid shooting mongrel whites are not

Kys

nigger does that dog look dead to you

>When you dont even read the thread

I know guns are scary.

He is talking about how glocknades tend to explode.

either way dead doggies are quite tragic

Glocks are handguns, not grenade launchers.

>tfw no one gets the joke

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Glocknade

>implying there's a difference

>Be ancap
>Complain about gun violence
?

This is why I keep a morning star on the wall above my bed.

yfw learned something new about glocks

Wizard detected

Have they let you feel heartbreak? Interlinked.

That’s rad dude

WOW! Thank god he didn't have a gun to defend himself or he'd be charged with a racially motivated hate crime against those brown burglers! Although knowing Britain he probably still will be

This is why niggers and chinks are sub-humans. They abuse animals with no emotion.

Having guns raises the stakes and alters the cost-benefit analysis of the home invaders. If the homeowner starts shooting, most aren't willing to risk their lives in a gun battle over some electronics and cash, and they'll bolt. If it's 6 guys with machetes, there's nothing an unarmed group of people in the home can seriously do to them.

It's okay bud

Come on, understand
bin that hand

I got the joke.

More of a paladin

Can wait to see you on the Darwin awards when it falls on your head.

What if they have acid

Yeah but how guns work is they grenade launch the bullets out of the barrel at extremely high velocities, so it makes sense in context

Good man. Loose the spikes though, it gets caught on their baggy clothing. Grind it down to about half inch rounded knubs. Cracks skills and ruins forearms trying to block it.

Already ahead of you, I wear a shtalhelm with face visor to sleep.

GOOD THING IN BRITAIN YOU CANT EVEN HAVE KITCHEN KNIVES BECOUSE THOSE BURGLARS MIGHT HAVE BEEN ARMED!!Q111

>In the US it would have been 10 times worse. They would have all been armed with guns

And so would you, having an AR-15 or something similar is better than having to fight a horde of l4d2 zombies bare-handed, also I have no clue how easy it is to get your hands on weapons in the UK nowadays on a street level, meaning they could've had a bunch of guns instead of the sword and the end result would've been far worse.

How can home invasion not carry the death sentence world wide? This is all the proof that could be needed that "civilization" was an absolute mistake.

>This is why I keep a morning star on the wall above my bed.

I have a bunch of various axes all around my bed but that's only because I haven't gotten around to putting away all my camping gear. And no, I will not clean my room.

is nobody going to say how much of a legend this bloke is ? top guy, warriors spirit.

the fire still burns.

>all those Brit women in the comments making excuses for savages and implying it could have been a gang of conservative men
your island would have more dignity if it sank into the ocean

youtube.com/watch?v=fr_auJ8w0rA

Its funny because Jeffries uses this story to reinforce his opinions on gun control.

Russian bots and trolls jumping on every little incident for their own ends... PAID RUSSIAN AGENTS

It became the norm, that's why nobody is surprised anymore, it has been this way since Columbine.

Except that guy :^)

>wikipedia

Oh noooo, that sucks.

It's just common sense!

Edgy

1 unarmed man fights off 6 armed attackers.

Meanwhile, 17 kids die vs 1 armed attacker.

Lmao, yanks, why are you all pussies?

read my full post, I said just because you could potentially own a gun doesn't mean you actually would.

We need more like him

COMMON SENSE MACHETE BAN!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

too bad he couldn't kill any of them

Shut up, you macheti wielding paki.

I can't imagine when this will happen for the first time in my country. Hopefully there will be a counter-nigger backlash.

Hey faggot
In the US these assholes would have waited until there was no one in the house. Home invasions are a dangerous, because every one is fucking armed.

youre fucking retarded go kill yourself.

wow how did this skinnyfat old guy actually manage to fight off 6 fucking people (with ANY weilding a machete) and survive??

are your muslims that fucking skinny and weak?

fuckin niggers

'god made men, but Smith and Wesson made them equal'

everyone having guns its a better alternative

Where do I get one of these?

A machete is almost like a fucking sword but yeah this user does have a point.

in britain, far more break ins happen when the owners are at home, because they have no reason not to, they have no fear of being shot, so they just walk right into any fucking house they feel like at any spontaneous moment and start killing whoever is t here

in america they scout the place out and go when no one is home far more often, or keep looking for other housese that are vacant

fucking clueless british cuck

no he doesnt you fucking retarded shitskin, breakins in the US are much less prone to resulting in violence BECAUSE WE HAVE A DETERRENT

Hes multiclassing now.

Had a guy break into the house when I was a kid. Came in through a basement door. My dad nearly sawed the fucker in half with a shotgun. We had to replace the carpet and redo 3 walls.

Thank god for the 2nd amendment
>pic realted arrived at my FFL literally yesterday

Yeah, all the break-ins I hear about are earlier:
>come home to house being cleaned out
>hear bump on the night, get up to investigate and burglar jets
>break-in while at home, burglars run away after a few shots are fired at them

Who would win:
>Shirtless barehanded Anglo
>Six Pakis with machetes

The Anglo master race wins again.

how is this possible in a country where butterknifes are prohibitted? Ah, only the good people care about laws, the bad people are happy about even easier victims

First, the "shitskin" is a hell lot whiter than the average american and second the robbers themselves would probably be armed with guns as well and the lives of the homeowners family would be most likely forfeit.
Also by, that logic, why wasnt the "ay caramba" of yesterday stopped in the school faggot?