twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eww

>Israel
>Jewish

>This is white in Israel

Lol Isr*el is such a shithole

nazareth is an arab city tho

me on the right

those pirctures are from arabic ghettos they are fucking horrible no jews live there

ikr its worse than both our shitholes combined

Nazareth is a Christian arab city

I bet you didn't know that

It's the center of the city Jesus is from

So kikes, how did you let Arabs infest your land this deep? All the signs are in Arabic

Why would Jews live in places of Christian significance?

Why are Israeli Christian Arabs so freakish? Is being a freak just an Arab thing?

Why would they care about a place Jesus lived though? If you're gonna have them, why not put them elsewhere as a big "fuck you"?

How the fuck does this have the same gdp per capita as Germany?

Gibs.

What part of arab ghettos is hard for your tiny brain to understand ?

Kys emu fucker

I just came back from Israel. How do you even tell Israel’s from Arabs there? Half the idf soldiers were “Arab” in my eyes.

>Wake up as a Jew in Holy LandTM
>See this

What do?

Whenever you feel sad remember that, at least, you're not a kike.

show passport

>Israel
>Free of muslims

One worships goats the other fucks them

Get fucked Kike. Not only do you filthy cunt's receive more aid from the stupid fat Yanks than any far more deserving people you also shit all over their agreements for this aid.

>Over the last 20 years, the U.S. has slowly phased out economic aid to Israel and gradually replacing it with increased military aid. In September 2016, the United States and Israeli governments signed a new ten-year Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) where the U.S. pledged to give Israel $38 billion in military aid ($33 billion in FMF grants plus $5 billion in missile defense) over the course of 10 years (FY2019 to FY2028). This new MOU replaces the current $30 billion 10-year agreement signed by the Bush Administration that will expire in 2018.

Israel is by far the largest recipient of U.S. foreign military aid (see how other nations compare). According to the CRS report, the President's request for Israel for FY 2017 will encompass approximately 54% of total U.S. foreign military financing worldwide. The report continues, " Annual FMF grants to Israel represent approximately 18.5% of the overall Israeli defense budget. Israel’s defense expenditure as a percentage of its Gross Domestic Product (5.4% in 2015) is one of the highest percentages in the world."

Contrary to ordinary U.S. policy, Israel has been and continues to be allowed to use approximately 26% of U.S. military aid to purchase equipment from Israeli manufacturers. According to CRS, “no other recipient of U.S. military assistance has been granted this benefit.”

Thanks in part to this indirect U.S. subsidy, Israel’s arms industry has become one of the strongest in the world. Between 2001 and 2008, Israel was the 7th largest arms supplier to the world, selling $9.9 billion worth of equipment. And it continues to grow stronger. In 2015, Israel sold $5.7 billion in military goods to other countries.

Arabs seem to be openly Arabic there They probably death-stare each other and know

They don’t stamp it because then you won’t be able to get into other countries.

> nazareth

kys goy

"If the Jews were alone in this world, they would stifle in filth and offal; they would try to get ahead of one another in hate-filled struggle and exterminate one another, in so far as the absolute absence of all sense of self-sacrifice, expressing itself in their cowardice, did not turn battle into comedy here too."

Mein Kampf

youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ

>Israel
>country

That is arab city, contains 90% arabs

Try cities such as tel aviv, or netanya

why dont let mexican in?
why dont mix up diversity is your strength?

>his women get raped every day by muslim invaders
>his reaction is to suck even more muslim dick on the internet by attacking their biggest enemy
truly, there is a reason why stockholm syndrome is called stockholm syndrome

>Anti-Semite
>Human

Why don't you go back to Pakistan?

topkek.
I rarely saw so many triggered Israel flag's in any thread.
What you gonna do about arabs stealing your women, jew boii's?

Amen

>Jews
>white

you put a jew in a room with an arab, and you won't be able to tell who's who
Most jews in tel aviv are shilling slavs

>I rarely saw so many triggered Israel flag's in any thread.

Bad goy, Israel is 100.%%% uncucked, totally no Arabs live here :D