Have you ever wondered why don't mass shootings ever happen in Japan?

Have you ever wondered why don't mass shootings ever happen in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Japan
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
youtu.be/8rsR2E-kUFA
youtube.com/watch?v=llcn1H6ktUo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

[HINT: it has something to do with the availability of firearms there]

Bullied people just kill themselves.

No, cause they have bigger problems than each other with rocket man threatening to blow them up and china watching them.

Soy Sauce

They happen all the time but are suppressed to save face.

They use katanas.

We've had plenty of mass shootings historically. We have mass stabbings fairly often. Getting a gun license is very difficult here. So is getting a drivers' license.

This goyim knows

We aren't an incredibly unstable nation filled with crazies teetering on the edge of insanity.

Fake and straight.

You wish.

Probably playing League of Legends while fapping to Neko's

>Ethnic homogeny
>Far from low IQ subhumans
>Island
>High IQ

No idea

There are a lot of firearms here in private ownership, both legal and illegal
tokarevs are very common among yakuza and there are many boar and monkey hunters in rural areas, there are "no gun hunting" signs everywhere... wouldn't need such signs if there were no guns

nice grammar, you patriotic netouyo idiot hiding behind a meme flag

>Have you ever wondered why mass shootings don't ever happen in Japan?

Because nogunz

T H I S
H
I
S

Indeed, East Asian genes tend more toward neurotypy, so retardation and mental illness rates are thankfully much lower. On the flip side, mental illness is barely treated medically here.

Racial homogeneity

/thread

example

another example
you find these nationwide around any neighborhood with a significant amount of forest

Indeed. Guns aren't as common in Japan as in America or Canada but they are out there.

Mafia in cahoots with the government (media suppression) + no MS-13 or the like and the last refugees were rapefugees so they don't take any?

third example

Same reason they dont happen in Switzerland.

No Amerikans in there.

Japan is so based.

The loser subculture there just cuts themselves off from society (hikikomori) instead of trying to destroy society in rage.

Because they don't have access to guns. The nips manage to kill each other just fine without them though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Japan

Not really. Japan is a highly homogeneous, collectivist society where crime is so socially discouraged that police literally stand around just giving directions to old ladies.

>a society built on the shame of militant past
>culture of workaholics that work until they die
>bullied people just kill themselves in renown suicide locations
>ancient roots of honour and respect for country
>weapon-included crimes comitted are generally done by illegally-obtained weapons

hey guise they mus be no shewtings becus of gunz n sheeiiit.

I hear about police in Britain not carrying guns, on the other hand almost every policeman I see here has a holstered revolver. The difference being that police here carry them deep within a covered holster with a retaining wire in the grip, while burger police carry them in a quickdraw holster for casual dropping of nogs on the way to the donut shop
lot of Japanese tourists are shocked to see US cops with a big ass automatic carried Wyatt Earp style

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they don’t invent anything

Stupid faggot weeb

Are you one of those people who think whiteys weren't killing each other non stop when their countries were homogenous?
Dumb ass ape.

Cultural and ethnic homogeneity.

Japanese have the lowest testosterone, that is why their crime is low.

They just skewer the Gunman with Katana fagggot

Why shouldn't police officers have quick access to their guns, especially in a country where it's not all that unlikely for them to have a gun pulled on them?

[HINT: it has something to do with the availability of black skinned niggers]

They have mass stabbings and gassings instead.

Because no niggers or white trash

culture of suicide, so sad Japanese kids kill themselves
here the bullied kids try to get revenge, which sounds cool but it's not good. too much ego

Japs prefer to gas people in metro

Not saying it's wrong, just that there are a lot of guns here but they aren't seen.
US cops of course need their guns, NYC cops should be given an extra gun and taught to shoot akimbo style because that way they might be able to land at least one bullet on target before running out of ammo

wait there are boar in japan?

honorary fpbp

from consuming nuclear radiated meals

And the figures certainly wouldn't be doctored or anything, due to say, a combination of sleaze, shame, and extremely close ties to organized crime in the government.

This x 1000000
Also
>Dubs

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

/Thread

yes, they're quite common in rural areas and cause injuries and property damage if they aren't culled
tv programs tell you what to do if one attacks you, apparently opening an umbrella causes them to flee in abject terror

Suicide is more popular.

they have no niggers

but how could you know for sure that statistics are doctored?

>ethnostate
>surprised that nogs aren't killing each other
besides banning guns doesn't prevent violence, people can get really creative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

>[HINT: it has something to do with the availability of firearms there]
ever wonder why parasitic lifestyles obsess over statistically insignificant occurrences?

No Jewish leadership.

Yeah, it's ethnically homogenous. That's why.
Because gun laws sure did fuck all here given the lindt siege.

Ethnically homogenous and incredibly repressed people.

better schools. don't teach kids to hate each other and their own country.

The United States is a racially mixed country that is constantly bombard with media psyops, consumerist propaganda, and subject to cultural marxist social engineering. And you wonder why some people here snap?

Easier to just kill themselves, less dishonor to their families.

building on a fault line isn't insanity

Lindt siege wouldn't've been so bad if the police hadn't've been so incredibly incompetent.

栄光の大日本國の為にだよ!

俺たちは米国人を殺すぞ!

Concealement doesn't necessarily even sacrificing quick access to the gun though, what you described just sounds silly.

youtu.be/8rsR2E-kUFA

Nope, I have literally never wondered that.

Because they go for a walk in the woods while hanging their head in shame before they kill others

This is mind blown

Because no nogger nigger

OP BTFO

also, sage. Op will hang on the day of the rope, and op will deserve it for treading on rights.

it's simple- long before ww2, we knew they cannot shoot because of slit eyes.

Adjust for the nigger population and USA gun homicide rate is as low as Europe’s.

Yeah because all those stabbings and gas bombings have complete relation to guns...somehow.

I'm not sure what part of it you're referring to as being silly unless it was in reference to the 30-pound trigger pull on nypd sidearms
in regards to the Japanese police pistols they are kept covered in an external holster, which makes their presence explicitly apparent but st the same time keeps them covered - the guiding concept in this regard for Japanese police is basically "civilians should not see your gun".
It's not concealed, but it's covered.

Maybe if people carried, we wouldn't have needed police in the first fucking place.

another example, the presence of the firearm is de-emphasized as the message that is meant to be sent is "we expect to resolve this situation without violence"

Compare this to the American policeman who seems to be sending the message "be aware that I can kill you"

I understand what you're saying and what the benefits are, but it just seems to me that it would be better to just conceal the firearm in a manner that a civillian or off-duty/undercover cop might in the States.

Japanese look south Mexican. They act like niggers

Niggers rarely commit mass shootings you fucking imbecile

Fix your signs you prefecture fucks

well, there is also the issue that the gun is meant to be visible enough to intimidate anyone who is specifically considering violence.
I have seen police here subdue people by force and it has always been a group of police grabbing a belligerent individual with their bare hands. The police officers carry this equipment where it is visible to send a message that if the suspect attempts to escalate force, the police are fully prepared to respond as necessary.
but it's true that in most cases a criminal will not be armed with a firearm, and so as far as I know the police typically wear stab-proof vests instead of bulletproof ones.

>not realizing that old beat-up metal signs are pure a e s t h e t i c

Yeah they kinda are

So, your point is that less estrogen means less mental stability? Ok.

Sup Forums has clouded your brain stupid fuck

>Have you ever wondered why don't mass shootings ever happen in non-school places?
Ban Schools

they weren't

youtube.com/watch?v=llcn1H6ktUo&feature=youtu.be

It was more the courts not giving a fuck

Mass shootings are statistically irrelevant in comparison to niggers shooting each other in the face over drug money.

Because there is not beta vs Chad there, they're all betas.

Monkeys and bears also.

...no guns?