Another White Male School Shooter

Why do we keep letting these white males get away with it?

How do we stop white males from killing so many people?

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=57963
youtube.com/watch?v=FlPDTvjBbu0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white

These damn angry white men. Why do white men love guns so much?

>white male
>nikolas jesus cruz

Honest question, why don't blacks ever do school shootings? Just probabilities alone would mean they'd account for 15 of them, but they seem to never do it. It's a like a racial commitment to not do school shootings or something.

WE MUST STOP THE WHITE MAN

15 percent of them, I mean

>white
>meximutt
pick one

WHITE

Didn't a black guy do something at a uni in Ohio a while back? I forget if he used a gun or a car or both

What video is that

they don't go to school

Blacks kill each other at school all the time

THESE WHITE CRIMINALS MUST BE STOPPED

It might not have been Ohio, but my point still stands

yeah, and a girl did too, but that's not the narrative they want to spin, they want to paint him as white to spread guilt and disarm you

Q needs your help with this.

Not even him
Stop spreading misinformation, it’s just like those retards on here spreading that picture of that spic in a communist t shirt saying it was the shooter

missed that meme

>white

He was a Somali immigrant and islamic terrorist. Doesn't count

FUCK WHITE MALES

La creatura

I have it saved 3 times on my desktop and then in my huge images folder it's in there a few times too, I repost it all the fucking time and I encourage others to do the same instead of arguing with these retards.
Maybe it's just me but I've grown jaded and am very lazy when it comes to the gun debate because it's so fucking easy to win all the time

LARPers need to be purged from this board

Im blinded by his skin tone, like starring at a frost covered plain in 0 degree weath with the sun reflecting off it.

DRUMMPPF! grrrrr

Student: There 'Had To Be Two Shooters' Because I Talked With Suspect Shortly After Shots Were Fired

informationliberation.com/?id=57963

Facial features of a Chosenite

Yes white males have names

They never do the horrorific mass killings like white boys do, though. It's like they're mentally healthier than white people.

I haven't seen this level of autism since George Zimmerman- a Hispanic man- killed Trayvon Martin, was acquitted by an all-female jury, yet somehow it was still the white man's fault.

>tfw you'll never be 'featured fugitive'

you tech them to get their aggression out in art.

Really stirs that noodle

He isnt fucking white

Because their bbc makes them cool af and all these white bitches rage over having tiny dicks.

WHY DO POLICE TREAT THESE WHITE MALE SHOOTERS SO WELL

Was waiting for the allofthem.jpg thx for delivering

>""""white""""

Can't find this guy on twitter search, does this mean he blocked me?

Does he really look white to you? Looks Turkish or Moroccan to me

a black shot up appalachian school of law

>when will they learn

He looks White Hispanic. Maybe he's a trap?

the kids at least half spic

Nice shop, this is why you cant trust any pics or infographics on Sup Forums

OP is such a faggot you dont deserve a reply. KYS

S......

stop treating them like garbage

Why didn't he kill himself? What a faggot

Its NOT a shop faggot.
Lationo criminals are OFTEN recorded as WHITE. Its a Fact, look it up

HE BLOCKED ALL WHITE MALES BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT

they do 99+% of them, they just have such bad aim they can only hit one or two people, and the schools they go to anticipate it happening so everyone has to go through metal detectors to get in

They do, niggers kill more people in general it's just the media never tells the truth

Niggers are incapable of planning ahead.

>What percentage of crime are niggers not glorified for

>Tfw honestly can't even tell if this shits shooped
>Also Freddie "5'3" alaniz

Another 0.02¢ has been deposited into your account.

That's because they hold the gun sideways to be gangsta and can't aim for shit.

>nikolas cruz
>cruz
maybe if amerimutts learn who is white at first place. this one is another la creatura at best.

Its a shop, criminally they separate Hispanic and non Hispanic whites. Look at any criminal statistical data, non Hispanic whites are always separate from Hispanic.

>""""""""white"""""""

DEPORT ALL WHITE MALES

youtube.com/watch?v=FlPDTvjBbu0&

Oh, they fucking do. It's just smaller incidents categorized under "gang violence" and shoved under the rug by the media.
Black kids are why there's metal detectors in high schools in Chicago and L.A.
I actually went to a middle school in South LA for a couple years and they had to put the entire district on lockdown with the SWAT cause some niggas brother was driving around the outside of the school waving a shotgun out the window, waiting to drive-by some kid.

>American
>white

a lot of ghetto schools have metal detectors and security

Blacks don't put their adolescents on psychiatric drugs.

Bullets are too expensive, AR-15s are rare for them to sell, they usually only sell pistols or AK-47s on the black msrket. And black people don't buy guns legally

They deleted the comment
I don’t know why they do this

I think blacks commit crime in an attempt to climb the social ladder. Like robbing, killing rivals, etc. When someone shoots up a school they're trying to cause the most misery and suffering to some of the most relatively innocent people.

White people are the root of all the problems? Now it makes sense.

>spanish surname
>white

You are so right, there are just 300 times more shootings caused of NIGGERS, but you'r right, we have to stop white people of shooting around. There is somethig that might help you to think, but i don't know if you, as a NIGGER can make it. It's called school

>Why is a guy who hasn't been famous since 1998 verified on twitter?

14 people shot in Chicago yesterday. All black. Didn't near about it on the news did you?

When blacks murder, it's because they are oppressed by the evil whitey. It's ok if they murder.

Maybe whitey should stop being oppressive.

he didn't run or resist

Yeah, recently. For a signifcant amount of time, this wasn't the case.

This

You have to actually go to school to commit a school shooting.

Trump tenddies trying to deny his a MAGA-PEDE by posting voting information from a person who spells his name differently. Lmao. Sup Forums BTFO now and forever.

Yeah it was Oregon

Hey oldfag, how's it going?

whitest man in america

>white

LUL

That would require blacks to go to school.

If Hispanics/Latinos are white then how can the Wall be racist?

Lol you have that dead wrong bro. The news doesn't even report on it dead niggers because it happens every other day at least. Fuckin 12 year old niglets carry pistols and kill people, and that's no joke. They're even more dangerous since they always feel obligated to murder at a young age to prove their worth. (that and adults use them because they know a 12 year old can get away with selling drugs and killing people. I wish I was joking)

OH SH-

(User was Black Bagged for this post)

He was a spic and a commie.

His last name is "Cruz", obviously from Spanish descent. Not to mention the dark skin, brown eyes, and brown hair.

They shut all of his accounts down. Wonder what they're hiding from us.

Go to bed, Hungary. You're not allowed to have a say in these issues.

>another "white" male school shooter

Someone give me a quick rundown, please.
Another school shooting and the murderer was a democrat?

No it was a fucking idiot that probably posted here