Fate/Apocrypha

Reminder that Jeanne d'Arc, the Slut of Orleans, has partaken in handholding, walks in the moonlight, elopement, lewd smiling, meal sharing, promise making and cheek rubbing with Sieg.

I'd do that too!

Reminder that this Apocrypha goes to shit immediately after Siegfried gives his heart to Sieg. It's going to be a long 7 more weeks.

I was told there was still the thing with Vlad to look forward to.

>Vlad the Implier

>implying it wasn't shit to begin with
Tell me, Fatefags why is this show so BAD? Sure, Urobutcher was an edgelord, but at least he knew how to actually fucking write.

Her alter approves.

This is a boy.

People are raving about Asolfo but Modred is literally "Draw a girl, call it a boy"

>Urobutcher was an edgelord, but at least he knew how to actually fucking write.

Well that's debatable, but for Apoc imagine the Fate route romance done 10x worse, eclipsing all other parts of the story, and not even setting up things for later routes.

>boy (female)

That thing has tits. No way it is male. I'm not even sure why Mordred even gets so assblasted about being called a girl and then goes on to reveal as much of her tits as possible.

>Gilles cucked out of his holy maiden
It's so bad I want to kms

Show me your moves, Jeanne!

Your neetself has tits so what's the issue?

What later routes, Astolfofag?! This is a LN and a finished story.

she's got a short life.. ofc she wants to bang some dude

this episode was really boring

Isn't that a lance with a bit of cloth at the end?

>the Slut of Orleans
Say that again and we'll have big trouble.

Where is this from?

Why are so many weebs jealous about Jeanne behaving like a normal teenage girl?

YAAASS QUEEN WAVE THAT FLAG

Do normal girls usually fall in love with dolls?

It seems the French really like waving white flags.

Cant have their waifu want to fuck a guy!

everybody has a chest, user. I don't know what your problem is

>It's going to be a long 7 more weeks.
Confirmed secondary.

The Slut of Orleans!

Because Saints are all supposed to be pure and never have the pleasure of falling in love. They are meant to be an existence that no man could ever grasp.

Mordred wants to be like her dad who is a dude as far as she knows. That's why she doesn't like being referred as a girl. On the flip side, Mordred hates having to hide who she is with that bulky armor so when left to her own devices she naturally gravitates towards skimpy clothes.

Don't forget about Jannu's new ability to create cookies.

I would have been more accepting if she got wet for Siegfried instead and we ended up with a forbidden servant romance.

In Fate they do.

What's it like to rape a heartless homunculus?

Cold tuna sex. She would just lie there like a dead fish and allow you to do whatever you want to all her holes.

7 more weeks until next season starts and then there will be other shit actually worth watching.

I bet they were Laeticia's cookies. She was going to enjoy them later and now she can't anymore.

Wait, this was the good part?

Just watched the ep. I think Black Team left poor Gordes laying on the ground when they left. He probably woke up alone and wondered what the hell happened.

Yes

Didn't a couple saints have partners/wives though?

What sort of French magic does she use to project cookies?

The same Shirou used to trace a blanket in the DEEN FSN animu

Not magic, miracles, son. That's far above mere pagan magicks and people's inability to not label literally everything non-science as magic.

It's already been stated in like every fucking Fate material that Shirou can project other things, it's just that he excels in swords. Come on, faggot.

That'd probably be nice. Better than these much acclaimed sex robots, at least.

strong and thick dragon dick

>If Apocrypha became a Romanian love comedy about Sieg and Astolfo's blossoming love I would watch it.

That face looks disturbingly lewd.

What even is the point of a ruler? So the backstabbing and scheming is clean? So that one-sided fights are fair?

OTP
T
P

How will Sieg react to taking his first shit? Shitting is actually kind of terrifying if you don't understand what's happening.

It's called being happy, user.

Basically yes. In the story of Apocrypha she's practically only there as a plot device so Sieg can exist.

moobs are different

So I can get a defensive buff against all classes when I play FGO.

only if you read summaries, secondary-chan.

And also not do any effective damage because Ruler is neutral in both attack and defense, you shitter.

Or if you've actually read the LN and realize how completely pointless having her in the story is in the bigger picture.

Go back to 9gag.

My Jeanne is so cute.

She was summoned to stop Amakusa, the last war's Ruler who had gone rogue and dangerous.

No shit, and?

You think Jannu will get summoned into Strange Fake's fucked up war too?

And pointless is your bickering, because she had been sent to be his opposition. That's her role.

Reminder that Jeanne is a slut that only cared about MC after he had a dragon cock while Astolfo was by his side when he had a tiny homunculus cock.

That should be Remove Jeanne.

Astolfo and Sieg had a good thing going on, and now Jeanne is showing up out of nowhere and trying to break the two apart. That's called homewrecking.

She's too low stakes for such a war. Think along the lines of Jesus

Yes, and her role is completely fucking pointless in the grail war. She's a plot device entirely.

Them dank memes, guys.

shes a slut

She's a waifu device.

Explain to me why it's so pointless then, oh wise one.

>Best girlfriend
>Best girl

Who wouldn't? Their relationship actually progresses in a cute and natural way.

It'd be fun experimenting on her and trying to get a reaction out of her.

Do not lewd the catholic saint

Yeah, so cute and natural he got his """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""lover""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" killed and someone else had to kill himself to revive him.

fuck off with your trap shit

Imagine being Jannu. The rest of the Servants can disappear at will and have no need for sustenance, and meanwhile Jannu is having to shit in the woods every night without getting to clean herself.

The cookies were made with dragon's sperm

She fucking lives with a nun at a church in Trifas FFS. It's in the LN.

Thats a nice place to picnic

Astolfo loves and wants the strong and thick dragon dick too.

A cat is fine too.

Holy shit fix your render settings.

>skipping Jeane and Seig's living together
So is Sup Forums ready for Sieg's farming simulator cut ins?

>secondaries trying really hard to provoke discussion for this show by calling waifus shit and still failing threads

>Sieg is the only person who can stop Amakusa (Shirou Kotomi) and his retarded wish to happen, and that is why Counter Force chose to use it, and at the end of the series, Sieg kills Amakusa (Shirou Kotomi).

Please go back /MAL/ and and continues reading the Fai's spoilers, secondary-kun!

Jannu already knows how to shit. Sieg is going to be terrified when his first turd begins to emerge.

>lewding Catholic saint
Ok, Ciel I could forgive because there's a precedent of sorts for executors to get a pass on the whole 'morality' thing, but this is really pushing it, Japan.

Then Sieg can ask Jannu all about it.

>her father is a male

so un-21th century

>i'm going to teach you something important about how to live!

Is this really worse than regularly lewding 11 year olds?
>Catholic
Hmmm maybe don't answer that

>Mordred wants to be like her dad who is a dude as far as she knows
Did Seibah literally never take her helmet off?