Questions That Need To Be Asked

Maybe any law enforcement user can help answer a few questions for us...

How was this pic even taken? Active shooter with mass casualties...we dont know how many shooters or what the scope is...active crime scene...no media allowed in perimeter. Did a cop really stop to take a picture? Did they arrest him on the lawn in the open?

Also, if he had multiple magazines how was he carrying them? In his pockets?

And most importantly....if dude shot up a school how do the police arrest him "without incident"? Did they just wait for him to be done and walk out with his hands up?

cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836
liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376
miscopy.com/10610/murders/marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-shooting-parkland-florida/
mobile.twitter.com/melody_ball/status/963899789070028800
psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A better question is why are you wasting valuable Sup Forums posting space with your nonsensical conspiracy faggot bullshit.

Nothing about it was conspiratorial. Just a few questions you are obviously too stupid to answer.

CAN WE GET A COLLECTION OF ALL THE VIDEOS INSIDE THE SCHOOL?

Some of us were at work/asleep and we missed the happening threads with all the vids

google "nikolas cruz arrest" and note the colour of his shirt in the pictures you see

Yes I would assume most schools have cameras at main entrances.

Are Florida's schools similar to California's where its a collection of separate buildings and not one large building? Although with hurricanes I would think not.

I support it let me get it started I'm trying to find vids

evacuation scene
liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836

gun shots penetrating class wall
liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376

page has compilation vids with other footage
miscopy.com/10610/murders/marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-shooting-parkland-florida/

Cell phone vids. I wonder if stationary building camera video will be released.

I can add this

SWAT team enters school room and evacuates students:
mobile.twitter.com/melody_ball/status/963899789070028800

body camera

Looks like a flood of bullshit threads is trying to drown out the good ones.

I still want to know how this pic was taken. If this is him literally being arrested...who has time to take this pic. Wouldnt he go directly into a squad car for security reasons? If he has been apprehend for a while, why would they have him just lay on the lawn?

What Im getting at is Im pretty sure police procedure for an event like this would not allow a pic this close to happen. So either someone broke protocol AND got this pic out to the public, or something was staged.

Yes. 3500 kids. The school is a campus, not a building. Maybe the original design was, but buildings and portables have been added over the years as the population of the area and the school grew.

Usually yes

>I still want to know how this pic was taken
police body camera. the real question is how was it released?

I didnt think of the body camera. Can it take stills? If not they edited and released this stuff quickly. Makes sense though.

Can a still be made from an mp4? geez man.

Seems to be a false flag. Jews are all over this.

>>/x/

Dumbasses like you give us bad name

WAS HE ON HAPPY PILLS?

bamp

Is the guy's name Cruz, or "de la Cruz"?

i was watching the fox 10 stream and they found him in a car a mile and a half away from the school in a suburb area. i assume he was trying to go home or just hide in a "nice" neighborhood.

I don't recall him ever being on the ground though.

psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra

>us
Haha faggot.

Comp King still reigns high. Virgin shooters BTFO.

>muslim posting on Sup Forums

Isn't that haram?

Weak counter my son, try harder next time.

>seething

how about this
>where's the gun?

At least he did one good thing

Nikolas Jacob Cruz

That roastie is pretty fucking hot

It's a photo op.

Police arrested him long before this picture was taken but put him on the ground like that so journalists could take a few pictures. Police were probably paid to do it.

How about:
>Was he working alone? Did someone in the school tip him off to a fire drill in the morning so he could come back later a set off the false alarm? Students saying they’ve had days with multiple drills before, that’s why they didn’t find it unusual the alarm had been triggered again later in the day
>why didn’t he use all his ammo? Being reported he had tons of magazines with him. So why did he only pop a few dozen shots and then flee the scene?
>who are his parents? There are reports of him being an orphan. Was he part of the DACA program? Cruz is a common Cuban name, and he looks strikingly white. Nikolas could be a Russian variation of his name as well, and we all know the Russian/Cuban connection.
>what was the motive, what inspired him? Why did he choose this particular day after being expelled months before? Was the atmosphere of Valentines Day part of the planning?
>was this in anyway related to the NSA shooting yesterday morning? How about the white powders mailed out to Donnie Jr Obama early this week?

No on the arrest footage you can see people with cameras around their necks right in front of him. Probably crime scene photographer

He was strip searched and then given that hospital gown.

haha right little boy, keep on fidgeting. I'm not even german in case you thought you are being insulting.
>us
>us a
>us a bad name
>give us a bad name
>US
hahahaa faggot.

>I'm not even german

I know, Achmed, I said it in my first post.