Dragon Ball Super

Is she SSB-tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zg0VygIZrQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who isn't?

I don't know, but Gohan is now confirmed to be SSB tier, so you guys can start crying right now

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful

What about this? I think we can all agree, a jack would suit her better. Right?

Reminder Jiren is hype.

She'll need her second form for that.

Reminder Hti will EVOLVE and win the ToP

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Reminder that Gohan is very handsome

Reminder that Android 18 is beautiful.

>demon teletubby

Will vegeta hold back in blue?

>will X hold back
always yes

that's six. this needs to fucking stop.

>implying shitposting gets old

Reminder Pedro was right

The hit one is actually useful and promotes discussion

>Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful
>it went unwitnessed until this day

Reminder Jobhan is shit

By it's very definition it is old - like an antique store filled with pogs.

About holding back...
Wouldn't his ssj1-3 forms suffice? Or are max ssj3 too weak even for the likes of krillin?

MADE DONUTS ALL NIGHT MOTHER FUCKER

Fuck off Cauliwhore, once I deal with Jiren I'll come for you.

>Cauliwhore

Literally the face of purity. Now I know you're trying to bamboozle my didgeridoo.

reminder that the fandom of dragonball believes shit like: goku is the bad dad, picollo is the good one

Despite this:

Piccollo:
>kidnaped gohan, beat him up for 6 months
>gohan was too cowardly to fight nappa
>piccollo trys to speak for gohan before he fights cell
>piccollo doenst think gohan is strong
>gohan assures him that he not only is capable, but thought cell and goku weren't tryoing enough

Goku:
>spent time with gohan from birth to radizt kidnapping him
>Piccollo even thinks he was spoiled
>after training 1 year with him, gohan is stronger than him, confident and fights better
>doesnt spend time with him when hes dead
>doesnt spend time with him when he is in the healing pods or flying to save him
>doesnt spend time when he is an adult and has his own life and hot ass wife

>Finally found a version of GT with the English voice track and original Japanese score
What am I in for here? I fucking hated that industrial soundtrack Funi gave the series and I've heard the original music is vastly superior.

>Hit (Arisen)

Nothing can make GT good. It's far too flawed. sorry senpai

It's better than Super. Prove me wrong without resorting to calling me a Pedro. You literally can't.

I agree with you on that. Even though it's not really saying much.

I'd put her Buutenks-tier

If GT is so good how come it only lasted 64 episodes

This.

Because unlike Super it knew when to stop.

GT got canceled though.

Anyone got that screenshot of the traced scenes?

It still can't be worse than The Return of Cooler

Best development in the ToP since U9 and its mouthy Kai being erased

Every U6 saiyan is above buutenks in base form

>Caulishit does the entire beam sequence with one arm
>when it's over she is back to normal and uses both arms to carry her junior's limp body
Why can't Super do anything right not even an "homage"

Get this shit out of here. How dare you compare real Saiyans to fake ones.

thanks m8

She used the one-armed ki blast in 92 and 97

Was Dragon Ball Super a mistake? Should they have stopped after the movie?

After BoG, yes.
RoF by itself is reason enough for Toriyama to have stopped there but he really wanted the money I guess.

No, even though it's bad, it's still somewhat fun and nostalgic.

Yes, Super was a mistake.

Yes. Super should be a bunch of new movies, not a new anime.

Why is this thread a wasteland?

Nah it's fun if you're not an autist who takes it too seriously.

You know what suits her better? Erasure.

>Wanting a non retarded show full lf issues
Autistic

welcome to Sup Forums

Reminder the Androids are weaker than Gohan and are the next ones to job.

>frieza weaker than vegeta

18 jobbed to this. Waifufags will defend this.

>Freeza weaker than Jobgetta

His point of view alright, there is no way that can be right.

Vegeta wiped the floor with Lakers Frieza in Ressurection of F.

Frieza is stronger now but so is Vegeta.

>unable to have fun with a series that never really takes itself seriously to begin with

REMINDER THIS GUY IS NOT TORIYAMA

>Vegeta wiped the floor with Lakers Frieza in Ressurection of F
Yeah, after Goku did all the work, and Frieza was already exhausted.
And even then, Vegeta still got BTFO'd, and if weren't for Whis he'd still be space dust

youtube.com/watch?v=zg0VygIZrQA

for my taco amigos

Retard shitposting with reaction face of a retard
>hurr it doesnt take itself seriously any random shit could happen and make sense because of this
Doing that doesnt make enjoyable you moron

Golden Frieza was stronger than both Goku and Vegeta. His problem was the huge stamina drain, which is why Vegeta easily defeated him after the fight with Goku wore him out.

>toyopedros

Not even once

Autistic= Don't question this retarded show I enjoy. It ruins it!

It doesn't have to be well written to be enjoyable you autistic mouth breather.
Stop wanking over who is the strongest and who isn't and enjoy the fucking show for what it is. The flaws the show has will never go away, there is no source material to fall back on and Toriyama clearly doesn't care enough to provide in depth scripts/outlines for the show.
Having recently rewatched DB and Z, Z is easily the least enjoyable series out of the 3. It has more hype moments, but everything is so dragged out it makes watching it a fucking struggle.

Vegeta was just enjoying what he finally thought was his big moment being able to take down the big bad for once but Freeza was a little bitch who decided to blow up the earth instead of dying with dignity. Also Goku was a kill stealing asshole and could've just told Vegeta Freeza was going to blow up the planet and to kill him now.

>watched DB and Z
>Z
Should have just read the manga instead.

>It doesn't have to be well written

Wew!

>hurr it doesnt take itself seriously any random shit could happen and make sense because of this
Yep, that's Dragon Ball.

Doesn't change the fact that Freeza was stronger than Goku AND Vegeta then and only lost because of his stamina issues, which he has solved now. Toshio is clueless, everything points out to Freeza being Universe 7's strongest.

How long will it takes for U7 to get erased and Caulifla becames the new protagonist?

Why on Namek?

The reason people believe Goku is a terrible dad is because they've all seen the retarded abridged series.

Almost no one here has rewatched DBZ, let alone DB and thus have warped knowledge of the series, hell some haven't even seen DB or DBZ (only Kai).

Say what you will, pedros at least re-watch this shit and put some thought to the best of their minimal capabilities. Compared to the teenagers here, I'd much rather discuss headcanon retarded power levels than trying to prove something obvious to anyone who've seen the series.

Goku barely made it in time as it is. If we were to nitpick the scene the most logical thing to do would have been to instant transmission Freeza to King Kai's planet and deal with him there.

Already read it. I introduced someone to the series and watched the anime with them.
>every anime/program I watch has to make sense for me to enjoy it
>I literally can't have fun with an anime that doesn't take itself too seriously.
This is bait

Go fuck yourself.

How will she react when Gowasu gets erased?

Goku and Frieza were evenly matched in their latest fight. Goku told Frieza "while you were in hell I fought strong guys from other universes", he's powered up significantly since RoF.

Angels don't care.

I hope she leaks her entire ki when she goes SS3 and her entire further use from there in the tournament is to take part in the SSG ritual to power up Cabba.

>every anime/program I watch has to make sense for me to enjoy it
LMAO dude, are you retarded?

>It doesn't have to make sense! They can just cobble shit together and call it a night and I'll gladly eat it up! Why can't you do the same?

Forgot pic related

>everything Toriyama pulled out of his arse is gold but DBS sucks because it does the exact same thing

None of the angels will give a fuck if their universe gets erased, not even Whis.

>goku and vegeta train like mad to fight zamzam and bracku
>train even more afterwords
>>freiza is stronger
freizafags are delusional

Never made excuses for Hackira's asspulls.

You never enjoyed Dragon Ball in the first place if that is the case, so why are you shitposting here with me and not in another thread?

>goku train like mad to fight zamzam and bracku
nice headcanon, he is stronger by default than that loser Vegeta who trains an extra year and still gets outperformed.

Roshi will defeat her with the Mafuba...

Nobody said I didn't enjoy it, I just saw through the shit he pulled out of his ass like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and Zenkais and shit like that.

Senzu Beans were the biggest clutch used by Toriyama in Z.

Super has asspulls weekly.

OH ROBIN VAN PERSIE
WHO ARE YA
WHO ARE YA
OH ROBIN VAN PERSIE

cauli and kale predictions

>used a fodder to hype up a new challenger
>cauli uses meme magic to become ssb / kale becomes lssj2 memeshit
>they last till the end till jiren thundercock gets them both out

place your bets.