twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

d

Daily reminder that Asian woman white male creates Elliot Rodgers

It’s technically not race mixing when you’re a 56% mutt

Korean > Japanese

tbqh famalam

>Asian woman Jewish male.

Amen, or as they say in your country, bismillah

Why do Asians still wear heels from 1999?
Ugh, get stilettos

>roastie that looks 40 in her early 30s
>asian that looks 40 in her early 30s
>asian who can't mix or mate at all because she can't have kids
>racemix

Sure.

You would totally give em it

Very diverse of you salaam my brother

A casual perusal of /r/happas and /r/asianmasculinity is all the argument you need against breeding such creatures. Asians and whites are better off not mixing with each other.

Do you really think anyone is going to read this MS Paint mashup?

Wrong.

Natural > Plastic

NIGGUS IFFFU UH STIFFI GOT THE BLICKY UH
youtube.com/watch?v=02fRdleMSaA

Why would you prefer face achived over multiple plastic surgeries?

SCUMMMMGANG

have a (you)

I took a look and it almost seems to be more pro wmaf.

Seems to be implying WW only date AM cause they're rich but not actually attracted to them while AF can be rich and still go for poor WM.

My guess is this guy regularly posts on both sides of the WMAF shitposting war in different threads but fucked up and used the wrong image for his argument this time.

a-user what do you mean you only date whites now? where did you get this crazy idea from?

YEAH IM 6IX9INE WITH THE NINE ON THE REGULAR

;)

shitskin

why do you keep posting this ugly plastic gook bitch with fake tits, RION is far better in every category, no wonder racemixing omegas pick low hanging fruit they can only get the uckers

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTANAT BOI
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

>goys ITT would not date blacks
lmao
get a load of them

fuck off mutt/microdickslanteye, i am pure aryan

Not an argument u mutthead

POOP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WEELIE NIGGA

Stop avatarfagging.

no u

It's the nose man
I can't date anything that fucking close to an actual gorilla

Yeah let's just breed with some women literally trying their hardest to be white women.

Because... that makes sense. Date something which attempting to imitate what you supposedly hate.

this guys worse than that other faggot colorful rapper who overdosed and was post malones mate, I forget his name that's how much of a wigger he is.

Easily the worst chad meme yet
Keep it up!

Takbir!

I'm a virgin and don't even know how sex works

so i can breed THOT killers?

Sound good to me

DATS DAT GOOFY SHIT WE AINT INNADAT BOY

yes

And clearly didn't inherit enough intelligence to tell a pump and dump from breeding material.

you see nothing bud. Sup Forums loves 6ix9ine

Asian woman are shit.

The yellow fever is a jew psyop to try to push race mixing on the alt-right.

The alt-right don't care because the idea of whites preferring asian chicks actually works as a "dread game" to white girls. White girls got really mad and act really competitive when they start to perceive that the pool of white chads start to get stolen by foreign chicks.

Basically the jews think that they are playing the alt-right like a fiddle, but it actually works in the alt-right favor.

Euro girls are patrician taste.

BLACK VAN PULL UP TO UR MAMA
youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo

Race mixing is simply a risk. Sure, you may roll OP, but you are going to statistically get so many more fuck ups that its really not a wise idea.

Race mixing would be perfectly fine, so long as there was a good method of having all the fuck ups die off. Due to the lack of this, it isn't wise.

>these people are having sex while i'm not, and i gotta stop them in order to save the white race

>he would take a materialistic pseudowomen over a traditional and submissive waifu

>focused on her shoes

I found a homo!

I feel bad for you, I bet German girls are the hardest to get because the media says they should sex up Muhhamads

>waifu
Hate to tell you bucko, but that ain't a waifu.

>Uses a mutt meme to justify breeding mutts.

So much for Scandinavian education.

the irony is palpable

>German girls are the hardest to get
Just go into a club and look how many "pure german girls" are there, taking MDMA and just fucking alle males in a club, haha, they are far from "hard to get", easy pray & slay desu

>Feet
>Canadia shite
Fuck off leaflet

Koreans are the Guatemalens of asians

I'd even say they're easier than anglo women desu.
>t. med in germany

>mfw racist
>mfw fucking around with a black girl until I find a white waifu

med who has been to germany*

That's bullshit actually. Both Elliot Rodgers and Eurasian Tiger are half Jewish, half Esian. They are not white in any sense.

and a casual perusal of the many incel hives on the internet, including this one, is all the argument one needs against the nonsense idea that white-white pairings produce ubermensch.

>the state of american edu
You are aware Jared Taylor says asians have on average higher iq than whites right? aka we're breeding up by sexing them
Meanwhile, americans for some reason love to mutt it up with hominids of inferior intelligence...

This mayli facial abuse is half jew as well

It seems that the female happas turn out mostly fine albeit sociopaths, it's the males that turn out fucking nutty psychopaths. Either way not really worth the risk

I'd drop a couple grand to bust in anri though, god damn.

this is such a quality mommy shop

That face is the result of multiple plastic surgeries and shoop, not racemixing. Pic related is an actual result of racemixing

>albeit sociopaths
so normal females then

Am shitskin Living in Germany. Hot German girls are hard to get. They want dem white diq nibba

>what is plastic surgery

t. white roastie

> german women
> hard to get

*BREATHES IN*

Bro, I know you're an american so your entire concept of europe is one of memes from the internet and hollywood, and i hate to spoil your fantasies about aryan waifus, but german girls are widely known to be the turbo sluts of europe.

You do realise that woman like her are top tier and none would fuck with us , unless we are millionaires or some shit

they really liked being choked and abused of all euro females I encountered. Maybe their own men don't give it to them rough enough?

is that a dude or a woman?

>feet
no, just heels. Don't project so hard

>154% slav
>racemixing
Au contrarie mon freire that's the result of intensive inbreeding

youtube.com/watch?v=KdtTfemyp78

sorry to tell you but towel heads are white.

>Anything to do with feet
>Not garbage tier fetish
Go back to muslimeland

Just because a given race has pretty women in it does not mean you should go bang them or make them your wives, there are enough pretty women in your own race to give you a proper wife. They're high class women are for their high class men. Besides, outbreeding depression and the certain medical problems that come from race-mixing is not a good trade-off.

>This triggers and infuriates the White roastie and the chink incel

Chinese mother & Australian father

>made for white cock like her mother
I like it

If you are so incredibly lucky to ever find someone who truly loves you, you won't give a single shit about their race.

Hahahaha sorry mate was driving to work couldn't keep up the banter good way to start the morning though.

You gotta hit up "lettuce sandwich" until Billy come out

Bingo! This guy gets it

No it's because I'm an autist who spends his entire life on Sup Forums

>short legs
bad

BOIL THE RICE, PAY THE PRICE

-d
Except if you're racemixing with asians.

SCCUUUMMMMMMM GANNNNNGGGGGGG

you're saying it like it's a bad thing

That's most women, brah.
Sometimes there's a trust barrier to overcome but most women like being belittled/berated/abused/used/etc.

Eurasian women are the final redpill.

Keep telling yourself that, bro.

>those midget proportions

Nip women have shit-tier legs