Do you like us back? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/the-five-most-powerful-navies-the-planet-10610
quora.com/Why-did-Angela-Merkel-throw-away-the-German-flag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our flags look good next to each other

Fuck you both niggers

>backstabbed us at every occasion in the past 250 years
>most of you were descended from people who were there for barely half of it anyway
Not really

>like us
>send spies to sabotage our election and try to overthrow the president

fuck the brits... really all they do is come on Sup Forums and talk shit to the us

the vast majority of British patriots have a strong disliking towards the usa since you killed our empire and the british way of life.

>all of this bullying
Comon lads, UK is alright, if we strengthen alliance we can BTFO eu (((germany)) as well,
Seriously, UK isn't that bad

In fairness theres a difference between governments and the people. Americans can be alright, but your country has a history of betraying us.

>uk isn't that bad
yes from Americas point of view but from our point of view the "special relationship" is very one sided.

personally i like america and recognise that youve managed to keep a lot of the freedoms and traditions weve lost, but on the other hand, like others have said, you completely fucked us over after both wars in favour of EVERYBODY else

Fine, fuck you niggers then, I was trying to be nice but clearly you britbongs have autism or some shit, also, I wasn't going to say this, but now I have no choice but to say it
>nationalinterest.org/feature/the-five-most-powerful-navies-the-planet-10610
>USA #1
>durrr le superior royal navy xd hurrrrr
AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think if Amerifags took banter as a joke we would get on better.

But as you're all pretty much overly emotional crybabies that handle banter like a 14y/o girl you can btfo until you grow up imho.

And this is why we dislike you, good job user.

and this is exactly why.
you cant be friends with a Asperger Burger

See: >durrr can't handle banter hurr
>your navy is shit
> >:((((
Seems like you can't handle the banter, my man

seems like your not reading posts Mr Asperger Burger

Literally proves the point lmao.
Glad Mutts don't understand irony.

>le 45% face
So how do us "mutts" end up with a better economy, better navy, than the superior British """""""empire"""""

Can I get a pic like this with Australian and New Zealand added but without Canada? I have a pepe for trade.

by having all your leaders act like children while having a propaganda city churn out bullshit claiming a nation which did nothing but sit on its ass for years invented the fucking moon.

this thread will not go well, be prepared for fake dividers, euro students in the UK and meme flags or proxies

Nice bait. America ultimately saved the uk during ww2 and greatly helped with ww1. American leaders fall all over themselves when even a distant royal visits with trying to learn the social rules.
Britain has a cultural colony in the US.

>Hey Britain, you're pretty cool guys and I'm glad we're friends,
>Do you like us back? :)
Don't talk to my dad like you know him mutt

Bomber Harris...

British have never lost a war against uneducated farmers lmaooo

Here

This image makes me feel all warm and happy inside

Except the revolutionary war

I like English people

put israel in there and we have the unholy trinity

Screw you america!

Awe, that's a very cute image :)

Holy shit that is cute.

it's fucking true.

awwww dad

War Plan Red, the Suez Crisis, the aftermath of World War 2, the CIA supporting IRA gun running...

The UK has been owned by the US since World War 2 and all you LARPtards in this thread with the Union Jack flag are shameful.

Words cannot describe how much I hate the U.S. Nukes aren't enough for you. You need anti-matter bombs and asteroids. It's my wet dream that Americans went through with War Plan Red in the 1930s and attacked Britain so we could've wrecked you before you had a chance to become one of the worlds only two superpowers after WW2.

After World War II, there were 3 million U.S. soldier stationed in Britain. U.S. soldiers in Britain literally outnumbered the male population that was killed in World War II.

We all got YANKed. Death to America.

I'm sorry you feel that way retard lol

Why the fuck did she do that, source?

because she's a globalist and is against all nationalist symbols, quora.com/Why-did-Angela-Merkel-throw-away-the-German-flag

fuck off, america dont need no man. i'm gonna dump some tea in the water now

>I'm sorry you feel that way retard lol
I don't deny cultural ties the US and UK share and I like Americans but your government and military destroyed the U.S.

We are Americanised long before Islam showed up and fucked everything up. It's not a matter of ""feeling that way"", these are just plain facts.

>destroyed the U.S.
the UK*

Yep

Reminder if the U.S. hadn't of fucked up the Manhattan Project due to their own incompetence, they likely would've """invaded"" (or just used the 3 million soldiers already there) and occupied the UK after World War 2.

Who gives a shit about Brits? Literal discount Americans

don't worry. your original statement was just as true.

Yes

Reminder that the U.S. government supported the IRA. Probably because of the large Irish diaspora there.

Old Georgie Washington is crying in his grave.

The name of the image is wrong, that's Framlingham castle not "Framlington".

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War
>Afghan victory[1][2]

Sorry, I'll change it.

Wow thanks great ally for helping the IRA and stealing the Suez canal

Reminder that the black population is larger than the Anglo population in the US.

*cries*

The British government did literally nothing wrong.

The Founding Fathers were LARPing as anti-monarchists when in reality by 1790, parliament made all of the decisions and the King couldn't even refuse Royal Assent for law successfully (see Queen Anne's 1707 attempt on the Scottish Militia bill).

>divide British/Anglo/colonial population among six million different categories in the census
>list everyone else under a single label
I'm convinced this country will do anything to deny being even remotely English. We are a nation of special snowflakes.

Why you gotta ruin the bonding time, we're all here expressing our greatfulness to each other and you're just sperging out like a retard

The first American civil war started because British troops seized guns that the Americans were planning to use against them. Americans think this was the ultimate evil.

Save a life...

>we're all here expressing our greatfulness to each other

We have nothing to be grateful for.

>haha yeah I'm mostly German and Irish. I'm pretty sure my granpda was almost pure Irish because he had red hair and freckles!!!11 crazy huh?

How do so many neolithic farmers end up in Vermont?

>all this mutthurt

Look, I love the people and we're obviously culturally very close but the UK and the US aren't good allies. We're owned by you.

look at the percentages. at percentage that low it's probably like two people in an immigrant family.

The famine's over... why don't they go home?

Good relations, fine. But don't pretend 128th British ancestry makes you British.

>getting this ass blasted
Whyd you create us in the first place if you can't handle a bit of criticism and banter

Yeah, we don't anyone claim to be British, r-right guys?