(((Netflix)))

Nothing to see here btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hf_YjzEvYeQ
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good goym. Keep watching Netflix.

Who gives money to Netflix?

Read the script. They have a part of the show where she gives him a blowjob and her white parents get really upset, kill the black kids parents, her white parents go to jail, and the next season they are living with a foster family together, she gets knocked up by him at 16, he disappears as soon as she's confirmed pregnant, the rest of the season is a big SJW piece to lobby for more tax money to support underage pregnant coalburners getting gibs.

lol serious? Wow.

Just source our shit up, senpai. I don't want to google it. I want to see exactly what you read.

The line between Sup Forums satire and actual SJW content is more blurred every day

all the (((Netflix Originals))) are loaded to the brim with race mixing, are you really surprised?

>user i can't believe you only watch anime thats so weird

>be netflix
>waste billions of dollars funding original programming with race mixing at every turn
>no room in the budget anymore for pic related
REEEEEEEEEEE

I believe you.

youtu.be/hf_YjzEvYeQ

At this point i'm not even upset i'm just tired....

Soros. Goolag and Netflix have been his latest attempt at subverting and destroying this country.

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

Not enough time spend on computers to be honest. I was in highschool in 96 and lived on a computer as much then as I do now. It was all lan parties and quake

Why can't they just let society advance at its own fucking pace...

Ewwwww, are you serious? I don't know if this is a redpill or brainwashing....

They are discarding good movies and series for (((original content))). Another jewish scam.

THE SITH LORD HAD SHARES IN DISNEY?! HE RUINED STAR WARS TOO?!! AHGHH SMITE HIM LORD, RID US OF THIS FILTH!!!

The kind of people that take their kids to mcdonalds.

Bill Nye didn't get a special because he was a scientist, he was given a comedy special just like Amy Schumer. I expect Netflix to get flooded with (((Comedy Specials))) because normalfag are watching the talmudvision less and YT/NF more.

Wait...wtf

>blacks in Boring, Oregon in the 90's
yea no

>According to this data, the population was 88.3% white, 9.2% Hispanic or Latino, and 1.9% two or more races.[40]

and that's in 2010

I’ll never understand why lefties feel the need to skew data to force appearances. The black population in America is 14%. In a group of 20 Americans there wouldn’t even be 2 black people.

Because we might make the wrong choices. They have to be forceful about it or else we might not go down that road

>there wouldn't even be 2 black people
Please delete this before it's too late, you're making us look bad

>everything sucks
including her :^)

I upchucked my breakfast when I saw the dating part. Of course it's a manlet black male lusting for a white female. I mean white soy boys obviously couldn't fill that role for the jews.

>liking Adam Sandler
The fuck is wrong with you

I meant to say out of 10, are you really that butthurt over a typo

>there would be less than 2
Actually it would be almost 3/20

.14 × 20 = 2.8

>butthurt?
This is Sup Forums
We wouldn't be here if we weren't butthurt about SOMETHING

good, it's working. give up, go to sleep.

Non-anime women are a relic of a primitive and disease ridden past.

Kek keep pushing us you fucking kikes, even the normies are noticing now. You’ve been too brazen.

Prove it.

you people are a disgrace to this earth

HOT.

it is so absurdly, outrageously SJWy, that it must be true

Earth is a disgrace of people. What a filthy planet!

A range of 0-56%ers

I will mend my ways... really I will. It isn't non-anime women who are the problem. It's me and always has been. Thanks Sweden bro for making me see the error of my ways.

POST THE GODDAMN SCRIPT BREH

No. I don't believe this. It's not possible for this to be true. They just won't make a show dedicated to glorifying racemixing single mothers. No, it just can't be.

I believed it up until "black kids parentS"

Netflix originals are absolute horseshit.

As a platform in a time of identity politics it doesn't have much left going for it. The left leaves Netflix over its refusal to pull down content involving white men who've had allegations made against them. The right leave Netflix over their social justice pushing agenda.

Meanwhile Fox and Disney's content is going to be pulled shortly and an entirely new platform will emerge.

Netflix can fuck itself.

I'll never forgive them for what they did to Deathnote, unforgivable.

You stupid fuck! Stop giving them ideas. This idea is way better for them than whatever they had planned. Fuck me, sometimes you guys just don't think before you post.

> be netflix
> make a punisher series
> frank loves springstein
> veterans are all dangerous and unhinged
> doesnt believe the government is eroding the 2nd amendment
> militia types are all fat redneck stolen valours
> all blacks are calm collected and woke
> DHS lady is a muslim immigrant and wants true justice
> muh evil soldiers traficking heroin

Jews.... Plz stop

It would be three, you can't have a part of a person. Regardless, this is inaccurate. In areas of majority whites you will have a tendency for fewer blacks than the average to be present. In areas of majority blacks you will see a greater tendency. I live in a predominantly white area and see no evidence of black population increasing to the nat. avg. Likewise, look at Chicago. Here, the percentage of blacks is increasing. Yet another argument that nationalism is completely natural.

Slow clap!