Is it worth it?

Could you explain to each of the seventeen kids’ parents, one at a time, that their children’s deaths were totally worth it so that gun owners can enjoy their hobby?

If you can’t, then in your heart of hearts you know that guns aren’t really a human right, you just lack the courage to listen to your own soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEA--PflZVk
youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA
youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUahvboFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

SHALL

The crimes of a deranged faggot aren't a lien on others' rights.

I don't have to. Tge omnibus isn't on me to protect be anyone except myself and my family. How about the government explains why they let those kids go to school everyday aa sitting ducks without any armed guards? Or that they clearly have passed people who should fail NCIS background checks?

>hobby
Of all the straw men arguments on all the hotbutton partisan issues, I think this may be the most disingenuous. Implying home defense is a "hobby". Yeah i get a huge kick out of putting bars on my windows and maintaining my fence too, NOT

I really couldn't give less of a fuck about your stupid kids.

>muh feelings
Lets figure out what happened, what was the motivation, something more to this mostly Jewish school getting attacked. You aren't an anti-semite are you? Lets not exhaust any option to figuring out the whys and whats of this tragedy.

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

Half of our top leaders can't pass a NCIS background check how the fuck do you expect the government to do that for civilians? Anyway these guns were probably the foster dads since the kids parents are dead. The kid probably got them when the dad was at work. Buy stocks in fingerprint (maybe even dna) printing guns, that shit will become mandatory in a decade or so.

Other peoples' bad acts are the basis of virtually every law in modern society

Yep. It's called the second amendment. Maybe if some of their dumb whore children would have fucking Rush the shooter instead of fucking posted on Instagram they be alive

Please libtards. Try to disarm 100 million Americans of over 300 million firearms. It would solve so many of our current problems.

No. The basis of law is to protect rights.

You have the right to life, therefore it is illegal to murder you.

What's your point? Laws aren't intrinsically an infringement of rights. Murder is already illegal.

psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra

Using two separate devices saw Trump call for gun control and speak out against it and now the stream is fucked. WTF?!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEA--PflZVk

Literally no one cares about muh rushuh boogieman. Jew agitprop

NOT

Fuck those parents. Their kids are a drain on me. Taxing me to put their degenerate spawn through public education and later welfare.
Not enough dead kids.

>title is an accusation in the form of a question because article can't justify the bald accusation
It's shit. Stop being a tool for shit fetishists.

There is no way this kid brought a longgun into school, especially wearing a gas mask. There is guaranteed to be one kid looking out the window of any classroom at any given time - double that if the window is facing the entrance. Instantly, someone would say "aw shit dis nigga strapped!" oh "aw fuck nico's crazy ass got a gun" and the entire class would be at the window tryna see for themselves. I heard a girl say on Tucker yesterday that the teachers have radios- so this would be instantly communicated and everyone would have been in lockdown before the fire alarm was pulled.
I'm not saying there wasnt a shooting or that people didn't die- but the official story is horseshit.

This. Fund your own future, mooches.

Fuck off cunt. Do any of you shills think that pissing into this board will have any effect?

Yeah...its not a hobby.

I don't care about human life which isn't my own I don't care as long as I'm not affected, and the right losing guns would be a win for liberals which affects my mood. Therefore I don't care if thousands get gunned down

Sure, but I'd like for the left to do a few things first. Like do the same with every murder victim of an illegal immigrant. Every rape victim.

Explain why 'because I do not want someone to call me racist' is more important.

Go ahead, get started. I will wait.

Based

its simple my rights are not up for debate, ppl been killing ppl since the beginning of mankind get over it and move on pussboy.

Could you explain to a hundred million people that their means of defense and their passion should be taken away because of a hispanic sperg?

Double digit deaths every now and then are well worth the right to passively prevent our govt from going full blown communist and potentially murdering 100M+ people for wrongthink

About as well as I could explain to a mother of a dead child killed by a drunk driver as to why I still consume whiskey. So probably not that well.

Perhaps its time for some deterrence of these acts.

Summary castration, followed by bleed out until death, in the public square upon capture.

I'll bet that stops 80% or more of these mass shootings by soi bois.

Shill

Thanks best ally, when is trump giving us our trade deal so EU can stop trying to screw us he hasn't exactly paid us for making it possible to win (Brexit)

any video of this kid actually shooting people?

Based shill

So how do propose rounding up 100s of millions of guns?

>'souls'

I could give two fucks about those people. Neither do you, you giant virtue signaling faggot. Get off your soap box. People get shot every hour of the day, some dumb cunt killing them is no different than any other murder. They just happened to be in the same place. Now go carve 'but think of the children' on a dildo and jam it into your ass.

kids are pussies nowadays has to do with weak ass parents who tell them everything is gonna be ok yes im looking at you lefties for all these mass shooting around the country since most happens to be dimocrats.

He could have easily killed people with mustard gas, which is easy to make. A killer will kill no matter the tool.

Unless they make a mass shooting and then kill themselves afterwards as a "Fuck you" to your punishment.
These idiots are moved by rage and the desire to fuck everything up, and if comitting suicide right after will annoy society even more, they'll do it. So I'd say your solution would stop 30% only.

3/10

>Hey guys I'm totally a republican. Just look at my memeflag.

Ill do it.

How am I a shill fatso?

Not this thread again

youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA

most of these spree killers kill themselves tho

youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUahvboFo

Could you explain to each of the families, one at a time, that their family members deaths were totally worth it so that niggers can enjoy their hobby?

If you can’t, then in your heart of hearts you know that blacks don’t really belong here, you just lack the courage to listen to your own soul.

See how totally wrong your arguement sounds when you change a word?

Provide a direct link to my guns that didn't shoot their kid, and their kid's death.
Then a reason I should care.

*tips tinfoil*

Guns aren't just a hobby.

but they're dead?

>inb4 soulstone

UNGAFRUNGA

How do you stop the Jewbots on Sup Forums? I don't think everyone understands how hard it is to buy a gun in FL yet alone an AR-15. Where is the gun picture? Show me his gun.

BE

>Hobby

Soulstones user Soulstones.

INFRINGED

Communists and liberal faggots have set out to destroy the idea of the traditional family then try to blame it on responsible people when shit goes ass over tits. You’re daddy should have stuck to sniffing bicycle seats to get his rocks off.

>human right (it is absolutely a human right...it's just the most expedient way to self-defense)
>a hobby (it can be a hobby but it's not the hobby that's constitutionally protected)
pic related

Guns are a human right. Mentally unstable people should not define all gun owners.

#NotAllGuns

Correct, All

guns were a mistake
It allowed weak man to endure hard times

I find it kind of disgusting that whenever there's a fucking disaster like this you faggots have to turn it into a political thing. Fuck off.

I know this is another slide thread, but if everyone was armed this little 56% faggot would've gotten shot immediately. If it happened in Miami, he would've gotten shot, but Broward people are fags.

I can because it is my human right to self defense. You should kill yourself with a gun if you really want to get your point across.

I'd send them pictures of smug frogs

>you just lack the courage to listen to your own soul.

My soul is telling me OP is a faggot.

>strawman
Sage.

BAHAHAHA. I am usually only moderately amused by this meme, but this one is hilarious to me.

They would have died eventually anyway it’s protected in the constitution and finally your family’s misfortune shouldn’t dictate the rights of all lawful gun owners as the rights of many out-way the feelings of the few

Look at history you retard.

fu OP, not taking our guns because of some fuckup

Anything can be used to kill, even your own body, unless you want to kill everyone by being a potencial murder weapon you should fuck off.

Could you explain to each of the seventeen kids’ parents, one at a time, that their children’s deaths were totally worth it so that leftists could use them to push their agenda to restrict the rights of millions of american citizens?

"So gun owners can enjoy their hobby"

First of all faggot, It's not a hobby. Guns are an absolute god given right.

I'll tell this to the parents with my rifle on my back.

MUH FIRST AMENDMENT

that's not an argument

Look at the Palestinian people without guns and see how that is working out for them

this is the brice of freedom

so what
i value my guns more than most people

>listen to your own soul.
I actually stopped and listened, and it said 'I don't care'.

I'll explain it more eloquently

>If you try to take my guns you won't have to be sad any more, you'll be dead.

You fucking assholes forget that he is disable.
PIC RELATED!

I think of the estimated 40k incidents of violence per year that lawfully owned guns prevent.

You for open boarders? Could you explain to the families of the victims of open boarders that their loss were worth it for open boarders and a diverse nation?

A well rounded set of hobbies, being necessary to the leisure of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

>Hobby
Post discarded

You're right, it's the second.

does that mean I can get some neetbux?

Yes

Obviously.

It's not about the preservation of a hobby you dumb fuck OP. It's about the preservation of liberty and defense against tyranny.

SAGE

Drugs kill more people then cars and gun combined.
Yet they are illegal.