Good morning Sup Forums

Be sure to make lots of money for your boss today :)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/24/most-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck.html
epi.org/publication/top-ceos-make-300-times-more-than-workers-pay-growth-surpasses-market-gains-and-the-rest-of-the-0-1-percent/
youtube.com/watch?v=BA_qf7GgFWk
youtu.be/1rUPFXbADvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL OP is broke and bitter about it!

Hitler was anti-capitalist.

Most workers in America live paycheck to paycheck while the CEO makes 300 times their salary

300 times would be almost communism.

It's about 3000 times.

Inequality is growing.

Nope, just you poor boy. Must suck realizing you dicked around too much and now are a failure

Most workers in America are also driving newer F150s and living in 3000 sq ft houses too
That's their choice if they don't want to save
Either way, its a FAR fucking cry from bread-lines and no toilet-paper

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/24/most-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck.html

epi.org/publication/top-ceos-make-300-times-more-than-workers-pay-growth-surpasses-market-gains-and-the-rest-of-the-0-1-percent/

I don’t expect you to actually read them but just in case. Keep sucking that corporate cock.

>conspicuous consumption

Absolutely degenerate

>Most workers in America are also driving newer F150s and living in 3000 sq ft houses too
lol

>that picture

Take that idea and do your own thing you fucking retard

>why doesn’t everyone become a CEO

Neoliberals are this stupid

I'm my boss, and I'm sure as hell trying :)

>why doesn’t everyone become a CEO

Who are you quoting?

Yes, the alternative is so much better.

>government should protect their citizens from foreign threats
>government should not protect their citizens from exposure

making a think...

Or you could be a yeoman farmer like the Founders wanted? Jefferson was opposed to industrialization.

So you’re still poor and it’s all your fault. What’s your point?

>>government should protect their citizens from foreign threats
>>government should not protect their citizens from exposure
yes exactly

they keep the riff raff outside the boarders, and what you do inside them is your own choice

>people who don't want to work for the Jew are riff raff
>cowards who don't fight their own battler aren't riff raff, let's happily pay the army that works for Jews

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Do you know how hard it is to maintain a crop? I can barely keep my pickle production up. Fuck subsistence living. I'll take 25$ an hour to shit post and sit in AC any day of the week.

I have a boss?

I work for the government bud.

Try 5:30

Nice commie propaganda

Just the fact that both of my claims, which you denied the veracity of, are true.

>dependent on the patronage of an employer to survive
>free

Hmmmmm

No, most workers work maybe 3 hours a day, have a cell phone newer than 2 years, Netflix, unlimited food, healthcare, a newish car, air conditioning, marble countertops, wood floors, 4 55 inch TV's, washer and dryer for cloths, dish washer, refrigerator, hot water on demand, internet access, clothes to wear for different days, shoes, electric toothbrush.

gubberment

I'm unemployed and have been living on rice and beans and can't afford to leave my apartment. It sucks.

>No, most workers work maybe 5-6 hours a day, have a cell phone newer than 2-4 years, Netflix, as much as they need food, healthcare, a newish or old car, air conditioning, no marble countertops, cheap wood floors, 4 55 inch TV's, washer and dryer for cloths, dish washer, refrigerator, hot water on demand, internet access, clothes to wear for different days, shoes, electric toothbrush.

Sources are literally right here if you want to read. Don’t let facts burst your ideological bubble.

youtube.com/watch?v=BA_qf7GgFWk
DANCE MONKEY,DANCE!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!

The beauty of capitalism is that you can always create your own business and people will make money for you. The question is if you are willing to take the risk. But it's your choice.

Hello guys
What do you think this Canadian flag?

>Just the fact that both of my claims, which you denied the veracity of, are true.
t. stupid faggot trying to sound smart
try again
try harder

>always create your own business
>TAXED INTO SHIT
>Local crime mafia have competition advantage, contraband, avoiding tax, pat on the back from the inspectors
>inspectors will shake you for money even if you do everything right
>local mafia will try to sabotage your business if it has any signs of remote success

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT INVEST MONEY IN EASTERN EUROPE!

A poor person in this country is objectively among the richest people in the world. The fact that they spend all their money on bullshit does not change that. Nothing is stopping them from hunkering down, saving, starting a business, to make more. People just don’t want to and would rather bitch about gibs.

>A poor person in this country is objectively among the richest people in the world.
100 people own more than half of the people of the planet and basically you're a moron

>you’re not poor because you have a tv

I don't mind working, what I mind is when my taxes pay for a load of shit and my country is filled up with ugly rapey violent low IQ people who have no right to be here but my government tells me they're my equal, my strength, and enrich us all.

>TAXED INTO SHIT
Don't live in a shithole
>Local crime mafia have competition advantage
Don't live in a shithole
>inspectors will shake you for money
Don't live in a shithole
>>local mafia will try to sabotage
Seriously... don't live in a fucking thirdworld shithole.

I'm running my business since 9 years in this criptocommunist corrupt country, and yeah taxes are high like everywhere else but never experienced anything else you complain about.... stop looking for excuses

I'm talking about Romania.

its a killed or be killed world my friend - stay bitter

>bukowski
Let me guess, 22 years old?

Again... don't live in a shithole :D

How can you say a trailer park shart is rich and put him in the same category with the 1%?

>TFW actually a chad boss

>posted from iPhone in mommy’s basement

> implying you're being forced to
You're free to walk away and live in the woods any fucking time.

In america a nature dude got arrested for foraging.

youtu.be/1rUPFXbADvE

Unless you've been to another planet you haven't stepped on a piece of land that wasn't owned by somebody else in your entire life

What some rich person has or doesn’t have has no bearing on how I live my life.

Good goy

What is your definition of free commie?

What are you gonna do, ask the (((government))) to rein them in? How’s that working out?

I intend to, thanks kiddo.

So many commie threads, are we being invaded by reddit faggots? Don't they know half of Sup Forums is anti capitalism already, but for better (((reasons)))?

"making money for someone elses greed"

because your salary correspond to the lifestyle you've been brainwashed to leed.

Debt = slavery.

must suck to be a poorfag neet

>the economy is a tool of the capitalists/Jews/globalists
>better keep working and paying taxes