Shooter was a hispanc ANTIFA. Shills will deny it

Lets all agree that this is the right person.

Other urls found in this thread:

avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next
archive.is/JPu6v
archive.is/iYb2l
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Please supress the truth so that it doesn't make us look bad

Fucking leftists

Is this a new type of Sam Hyde thread or is that really the same asshole later seen with his pants down?

This is not a picture of the shooter. This is antifa trying to get you to spread fake information.

FAKE
AND
GAY

It's him and it should be shared everywhere

Checked

>school shooter
>kmfdm hat

Did I go back in time to 98?

That doesn't even look like him.

Laguna Beech Antifa is a troll account. They always post shit that doesn't look good for Antifa and say "please don't spread this picture of our comrade around".

This is Marcel Fontaine. Not the shooter.

I'm for anything that hurts left wing filth but don't that's the guy

Lies.

Looks nothing like him

THIS FAG CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Its NRA idiots trying to control the narrative by lying to their dependable base of imbeciles.

The shooter was a mutt, expelled from school for threatening to kill his classmates. As far as I can tell he was pretty staunchy against muslims and there were some photos of him wearing a MAGA hat. But that doesn't really mean anything, anyone can wear a hat.

rainbow flag AND palestine?

hm

>
it;s a russian account i got it banned

>from what you can tell
It was the words of a girl from the high school that barely knew him, such a good source!

19?
>check
Broward County resident?
>check
Name?
>Nicolas Cruz
party affiliation?
>Democrat

how many gay metalheads named marcel fontaine are there? can't be the same guy, surely, this guy is a libertarian.

How is it a fucking lie lol? There's like fifty Antifa accounts that do this. They post pictures of dumb faggots and beg people not to retweet them. If you were trying to suppress something, why would you Tweet it out like that?

Yes, the picture is real. The account is ran as someone LARPing as Antifa and being obvious that he's not really Antifa on purpose.

Sage all false flags

who is this guy?

I mean seriously, Mar-A-Lago Antifa?

>party affiliation?
>>Democrat
students say he wore a trump hat to school. either that site is bullshit or he changed his mind after 2016. or i suppose the students could be lying under order from cia.

>please don't rt picture
>rts picture
?

neki livi degen al ga pokušavaju provuć ko onog školopucaća otprije dan-dva

The only thing as far as descriptions of the shooter were from students talking about a MAGA hat, then all of a sudden the Nikolas Cruz Makarov IG account with a full face mask with a MAGA hat, but the problem is the county records don't lie and he was a registered Democrat during the last presidential election in a county of Florida that is HEAVILY Democrat, and is in the same district that Debbie Wasserman Shultz represented
Also the Sheriff is a Democrat, and he came under fire for hiring a deputy that has connections to CAIR
Literally the whole area is chock full of bleeding heart lipstick libs
He's as much a trump supporter as I am Norwegian

Burgers you must now demonstrate and demand higher survaillence of antifa and other communist groups members, as they are serious threat for public safety

>Lets all agree that this is the right person.
FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE GUY THAT WAS ARRESTED AT THE SCHOOL YESTERDAY!! WHY DO YOU FAGS THINK THIS IS THE GUY THAT SHOT UP THE SCHOOL YESTERDAY. IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM!

Here's the sheriff, I'm pretty sure you know what the D next to his name means

>syndicalists are commies now

I want to purge the left form all idiots like this.

>then all of a sudden the Nikolas Cruz Makarov IG account
that was made in 2017, hardly all of a sudden. also he posted loads of guns and knives, plus made fun or islam on both his accounts, all after 2016. doesn't sound like democrat behavior to me.
>Literally the whole area is chock full of bleeding heart lipstick libs
to me it sounds more reasonable that he changed his opinion, looking though his social media and what the kids said of him

Where do you bring those theories from? Da_dunald?

i don't get it, why are you bringing up the sheriff?

It has to be a Sup Forums satire page, no?

And here's what he got in hot water for back in '15
>what the kids say
Kids say stupid shit all the time, and for all we know they could have been told to say some shit like the shooter was a Trump supporter, consider that the snap chats coming from the school we're also VERY low resolution when Snapchat is more than capable of 1080p

>(D)
>scott j.ISRAEL

pottery

That's not the shooter though, just another retarded commie. If you can't see that from the obvious pictures I poster. Seek help.

Also remember that this happened in a very democratic are, by an alleged Trump supporter when Trump and the Republicans have been on the warpath with the Nunes and Grassley Memo, probably trying to throw a distraction, no? Especially when BuzzFeed is suing the DNC to legitimize their sources for the Trump-Russia collusion, which is about to fall apart

And let's not forget that Inspector General Horowitz's report is going to drop in the next couple of weeks as well which will probably undermine the Mueller Investigation, so this seems like one huge attempt by the Democrats to try and sway public favor back their way through gun control especially considering the mid terms are coming up as well

>for all we know they could have been told to say some shit like the shooter was a Trump supporter
told by who? for what purpose? are you saying that's more reasonable than him actually being a trump supporter?
> consider that the snap chats coming from the school we're also VERY low resolution
that has nothing to do with this, but you're saying the snapchat videos are fake too?

Who is this transgender lesbian?

I'm saying it was all staged, the Snapchat have a fuckton to do with trying to corroborate the story that there was an active shooter, but you never see the shooter nor can you make out faces or details that could help someone determine if the black student in that one Snapchat being thrown around is actually bleeding or not, also why didn't the gunman open fire on other students in the room when he had the perfect opportunity? This whole thing fucking stinks and the majority of people are just eating it up without questioning a fucking thing

Shooter had big ass ears

CANCER
A
N
C
E
R

>I'm pretty sure you know what the D next to his name means
Drumpftard?

you're saying it was staged because the snapchat videos posted on twitter and youtube were low resolution, just like most snapchat videos posted on twitter and youtube? and because out of the two or three videos, there is no shooter on the video? why must he be on video for it to be real. and because the shooter didn't act in the way you expected him to?

you are out of your mind.

*****Okay, pay attention everyone*****
-------------------------------------------------------------

This is your shooter leaving in a bodybag, the guy arrested is simply the patsy they will use to craft a juicy narrative. Get comfy and wait for the entertaining story they cook up.

-----------------------------------------------------

Have the video, trying to figure out why I can post it. It's a webm yet it says only vp8 is supported. Also have in mp4.

This is definitely the guy.

>It's a webm yet it says only vp8
means the webm is probably vp9, which is not supported.

The whole thing was a fucking setup, nice that you didn't acknowledge my other points about how the Dems are under fire and know they're in a world of shit
Why wouldn't they do this? Under Obama, the number of mass shootings increased exponentially, and it just so happens Broward County is in the DWS's district, that a pretty big fucking (((coincidence)))
They needed a distraction from the accusations of the paying for the Steele Dossier, the Dossier not being verified or reliable, and the fact that BuzzFeed suing the DNC for corroborating their story has a lot to do with this as well

The snapchats are low res and only show enough of what they would want you to see, my question remains about why the gunman shot the black girl but didn't shoot anyone else in the Snapchat being tossed around? Also their low res just in case someone could identify a crisis actor or not

Fake news. Wrong address, wrong birth date, wrong spelling on name. wrong middle name. Try again shill.

Whats the difference, sound?

How's this?

I'm the shill, yet you post Lynda Cruz's party affiliation? Ok bud

>this.....pic....look...carefully.....baggers...

RT it to the fucking limit of the universe
They deserve every goddamn bad press after charlottehoax

>KMFDM

Do you think the Columbine kids got him into that?

Only twelve posts? Wonder if he had other accounts

Provide sauce canabro.

no, its the video encode. vp8 is older and don't have as many features, vp9 is basically the standard for webm now.

Cruz is a Jewish surname. Jacob, his middle name, is definitely Jew. Conclusion, Nick Yacob Cruz, the Florida shooter, is a JEW.

avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next

Antifa is a Jew outfit.

archive.is/JPu6v

archive.is/iYb2l

web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/

It's wrong. His middle name is Jacob and his first name is spelled with a K. You got the wrong guy, Why are you shilling false info?

fake news, that's not him

Thanks

Makarov?

Of course, (((ISRAEL))) said so.

>Chad Williams, 18, told Reuters news agency Mr Cruz was "crazy about guns" and would regularly set off the fire alarm before he was eventually thrown out of the school for fighting.
Fucking Chad

Okay sorta off topic but be me
> College professor left wing nut
> Brings up school shooting huge anti gun hysteria occurs
> Brings up violence in video games and how it effects young people
> wants to know how our generation feels about mass school shootings
Front row girl says "It's just a thing that happens."
> teacher flips the fuck out says "that's the saddest thing I've ever heard."
> I'm truly trying to keep a straight face because he's an absolute nut job
Brings up the Salem witch trials
> Says mass hysteria causes the downfall of organised society.
>He solves the reason why there's an excessive amount of shootings, But in the process causes the problem by making MASS HYSTERIA.

No, it was well known a while ago. His mom is a registered republican, he's not registered to vote.

he was a fan of guns.

Just sharing what I gathered yesterday, in an interrogative way. I clearly asked if that info was correct.

Hey aren't you that sane user from yesterday spamming the /ptg/ threads trying to blend in and convince people we need to shoop all kinds of anti-trump shit on him?
Reminder that the shooter most likely doesn't care about either party and is a communist.

The Miami Herald had reported it as Nicolas de Jesus Cruz when the story first broke.

maybe you should do research before you blindly shill miss-information.

yeah, they fucked up. It's the media, what do you expect?

>regularly set off the fire alarm
Knew this type of kid, at this point I'd be surprised if any of them didn't turn out to be murderers or otherwise degenerate.

It's funny how you said nothing about OPs pic, which is wrong. Why the selective criticism?

>Hey aren't you that sane user from yesterday spamming the /ptg/ threads trying to blend in and convince people we need to shoop all kinds of anti-trump shit on him?
this makes sense, he's trying hard to pass this off as the democrat's doing.

Thats not an antifa shirt, thats a threadless shirt.

> tfw the majority of antifa groups on social media are poltards larping

It's years old and has been a hipster mainstay for ages, you conspiracy nuts are nuts

Both are wrong and OP is a fag.

Mass shootings should be a time to address rap music. Ban this shit.

OP is wrong. This is the correct photo of the shooter.

As soon as i heard he was wearing black ans read i wondered if he was ANTIFA.

Guess i was correct

Correct. My brother is r/thedonald centipede and he wears that shirt because its silly

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

What? I don't go to /ptg/ threads

I've layed it out, where's your proof? You're just going to go with what the media tells you?

I read the nig on the floor was shot outside in the hallway, and ran into that room and collapsed

That's convenient, where did you read that?

Where did this come from leaf?