Tenshi no 3P

Autist of the year

not really.

That autist has four lolis after his dick. What do YOU have?

Laugh if you want, he's already won life.

I'm very susceptible to second hand embarrassment but this didn't affect me. What's wrong with people?

So okay, the first thing you do when retuning to class is bring up your guitar and sing? That's stupid, but since you're working hard to get over your fear and the "Poem" thing by asserting yourself, you do you.
The scene was tense but not because I was embarrassed. Instead it's because I was encouraging him to pull through to the end of it, I feared his voice would break but it was elating to see him manage to finish the song and even advertise the concert - he did it not only to improve himself and get his life back on track, he did it because that would help the three kids AND he also did it to advertise the song for their sake. I was proud of him all the way through.

I agree. This was nothing compared to the things I've done.

what have you done user?

Well hes plowing his imouto and loli band atleast

In the hundreds of shows I watched, I had to pause like twice or maybe thrice because of second hand embarrassment. This episode was one of these times.

What did you do?

Nozomi is the best loli wife.

At least he didn't shoot up the school.

>mfw

BEST BOY
E
S
T

B
O
Y

Incest leads to brain problems.

How come Kurumi takes baths with her onii-chan but doesn't want him to look at her? She's right there in front of him in the same water!

She doesn't want to be caught staring at his dick?

She likes to be in control, making him spread his legs but not allowing him to look at her, she seems to be into that kind of thing.

>mfw all this secondhand embarrassment
This feeling is worse than death

>come for lolis
>stay for old hag

I thought he was going to join some music club to get someone to write lyrics for him, not this shit. The embarrassment was too strong.

How is she so best?

Maybe he's been staring at her in a way that makes her feel uncomfortable?

Why didn't he just attend the class like a normal person after that?

She's cute, for the token hag. I didn't really dislike Aoi either.

it helps she wins the bowl as well

>come for the lolis
>stay for the rock

Tora no Ana tweeted the design concept for the B2 bath poster they'll be giving out to people who buy the BDs at their store

If he could do it he wouldn't have had that problem in the first place.

seems it's actually for volume 1, not buying all 6

what a fucking autist
this shit is so fucking hard to watch

Loli olev phallic treats.

>I didn't really dislike Aoi either.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Gamers shop vol. 1 store bonus item B2 tapestry

/ourguy/

I need more of that tanned loli

Are those tanlines I'm seeing?
Eagerly waiting for their introduction.

This guy is the spaghetti master. I didn't even know you could have this much in an anime.

Nukui-kun went home early

MAXIMUM OVERCRINGE

Man, anyone want to become those lolis toilet? hahaha just asking hahaha

Damn she is sassy. I am glad that Kyo manned the fuck up this episode, everything is turning out as I hoped.

MC ends up with drills ending is them graduating and adopting the girls into their family

That's literally a 10/10 ending. Anything else will just be disappointing.

*into their harem
Fixed.

MC is so autistic it's too cute.

Holy shit they're so fucking cute.

Guys, I'm getting worried. The hag might actually win.

i hope so

sora is my daughter

>Guys I'm getting worried, the one with the best romantic development with him might actually win instead of my fetish
How terrifying.

BRUSHED

Why didn't they just go hand out flyers where otaku idol fans gather

I don't know how they managed it. Show full of cute lolis and somehow the old hag is the best. Maybe this a stealth pedo-conversion show. Lure people in with the lolis and make them realize developed girls really are best.

Good. She deserves it.

You're overplaying it. I don't feel that way and I don't understand why people are fawning over her that much.

He still needs to train more

>Vol.10
Nah.

Nice meme.
KMR being a low key faglord.
Did you forget all his posts deleted on the previous thread?

She is pretty much dead, got with the MC on the middle of the series and he couldn't answer when she asked who he liked more, she or the lolis. Those are the flags for bait and switch.

Listen man, we don't need legit stinky lolicons crowding that nice church.

Some people care more about how the characters interact than they do their fetish. I know, that's hard for you to wrap your head around.

Go away, LRD.

>got with the MC
She didn't. They never dated get to date unless you count going to am instruments shop with the lolis as one.

Fuck off LRD. Your shit hole 3rd world country should be banned from Sup Forums.

She's supportive and spunky and a little bit broken inside. They keep setting up all of these situations where the punchline could've been her being a bitch, but she's been Kyo's bro the whole way through. I want to see something nice happen for her too.

Sup Forums always brings me hope.

She gets more friends like Aoi if that makes you happy.

DOZO

The lolis should just be daughterus. Can't they just be daughterus? You can have a loli show without loli romance.

There is not even romance so far.

It is more exciting when they are the romantic interest, but yeah, there are also plenty of anime with lolis as daughterus.

Well, at least he has guts.

Like Usagi Drop.

That makes me happy.

The lolis are way too lewd to just be daughterus.

Wait, this is the Ro Kyu Bu author isn't it?

Oh fuck yes

I was thinking more about something like Barakamon.

But that's really all we have. It shouldn't be that way.

Just until right now though, before he stopped going to school because some guys made fun of his poem

Nozomi > Jun > Sleepy

user, you missed the joke.

>it's the same voice actor

Tomoka was a top tier love interest with her own character at least.

Their relationship was pretty great. Dunnow how I feel about the whole childhood friend shit. Seemed ripped of Im@s S2.

>not removing the pews so you can have a mosh pit and kill the girls' classmates

HOW DOES LOLI SWEAT TASTE LIKE?

I don't remember tying ties either

I also never had a chance to do too, but it's probably not that hard in our days since you can look it up on youtube.

I have to look up how to do it every time.

BEGONE, EVIL TEMPTRESS
I MUST STAY LOYAL TO THE LOLI

Someone spoil me, is drill winning? Or is it just a harem at this point?

i wonder if old hag crush on Mc?.

Poems are gay. Guitars are cool, no one is going to bully him now.

perky

loli harem.

Jun is the one with the crush and MC feels that and tells himself is a crime like Subaru

Jun needs to step her game up. Because right now she is not living up to the goddess that was Tomoka.

Huh, color me surprised. Thought either imouto or drill would be fighting over MC right about now.

Last question, since the concert happened now, will the next few episodes just be slice of life shit? Was fully expecting the concert to be the final ep

What are you gay

Next is they going to the beach to play where they meet the future members of Kurumi's band. See

I want to share the same water as Kurumi.